Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The SPPF New Zealand Club

Never been to Armageddon. Never really wanted to.

And thanks for the welcomes

Sad to say that I'm in the first year group to do the realigned NCEA. So we're the guinea pigs that don't have any great study resources to work with. There's like one online exemplar for each standard that we're doing. This year they've got extensive study guides for all the standards that I did last year. Just my luck

So, did anyone watch 7 Days last night? I did. It's probably the only NZ show I really watch
    ┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Quote Originally Posted by kjt View Post
    Sad to say that I'm in the first year group to do the realigned NCEA. So we're the guinea pigs that don't have any great study resources to work with. There's like one online exemplar for each standard that we're doing. This year they've got extensive study guides for all the standards that I did last year. Just my luck

So, did anyone watch 7 Days last night? I did. It's probably the only NZ show I really watch
    Ouch, that's pretty bad luck. I just escaped the overhaul I think.

I love 7 Days! Never have the chance to watch it where I am, but I watch it whenever I'm at home. It's basically the only NZ show I watch.
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

I'm doing the new Year 11 NCEA =.= apparently it's much harder than last year GREAT. But I'm alright I guess XD my teachers are slack and haven't put up all my credits but I have 21 Credits with 11 at Excellence, stupid Unit Standards making me look stupid.
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Oh, unit standards. Haha, don't worry. If you have 11 of 21 at Excellence at this stage in the year, you're well on track for an endorsement. For the record, I got about 160 credits (over three years lol) at Level 1, ~55 of which were Excellence. I only got 37 Excellence credits at L2, though, which means I don't have that endorsement.

Champion Game
    Latest: Chapter Thirty-Five - Invidia et Ira
    Next: Chapter Thirty-Six: Can We Please Focus?
    Something's Got To Give (4)
    When the Sleeper Stirs (1) [FFTA2]

yeah, I'm wanting an endorsement aye? XD I have a huge amount of expectation put on me because of what happened last year.
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Wow lots of messages in here now, teaches me for not checking for a few weeks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kjt View Post
    Sad to say that I'm in the first year group to do the realigned NCEA. So we're the guinea pigs that don't have any great study resources to work with.
    I feel for you, I was an original guinea pig when NCEA was coming in for the first time altogether in 2004. We even got practiced on a little in form 4 in 2003 :P Which isn't even the level 1 year. Yes I'm that old

NCEA is now a pain to me :c my credits haven't been updated at all this term and it worries me... And I'm striving for a Certificate in excellence and as many subjects as possible endorsed in at least merit. *sigh* so much work for this kid to be doing XD.

and a Request - Hey guys, do you think you guys could try and be more active XD it's sooooo nice seeing all the people here who live/soon to live in/want to learn about New Zealand and so could we try and pick up activity! c: THAAAAANKS!!!

And another sidenote XD my shop has been opened, check out i i.C.E Studios!

Quote Originally Posted by Novan_Hero View Post
    I'm striving for a Certificate in excellence and as many subjects as possible endorsed in at least merit.
    Sorry then :P

shutup :P I have very vague goals XD so yes, I want to be setup for life so yeh, especially the fact that I come from a decile 2 school, future bosses might discriminate against me and I want to make my school proud to have taught me, so that's one way I can pay them back for all the effort they put into my learning c:

and yes PPL, I will change it now :P

especially the fact that I come from a decile 2 school, future bosses might discriminate against me
    On the bright side for you I graduated from a decile 1 school, so you have twice the decile than I at least

Quote Originally Posted by Shigs View Post
    On the bright side for you I graduated from a decile 1 school, so you have twice the decile than I at least
    would this happen to be in South Auckland XD

wow awesome XD I don't really dress up aye hahaha, but if I were to dress up, I would want to dress up as a Limiter from Freezing or Zatch Bell XD

! Lyra was my 1st cosplay xD

I can easily dress up as Dawn's Pt outfit. All I need is pink boots and white beanie

This year I'ma be Mei/BW2 female protag :3 Dat hair xD nya~

would this happen to be in South Auckland XD
    10 points to you :P South Aux is my home, Manurewa specifically. Where is it you reside anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Hoping we'll see each other for good this time, nya~
    lol, see each other for good sounds like it'll be the last time XD
    Last edited by Shigs; 4th July 2012 at 3:03 AM.

OMG YOU GUYS GOTTA TELL ME WHAT DAY YOU'RE GOING!!!

and shigs, I think I have an Idea of what school you go to, cuz I live in the manurewa area aswell LOL NEIGHBOURS!

I live in the manurewa area aswell LOL NEIGHBOURS!
    What are the odds? D: We've gotta be two of few here that play Pokemon still :P

Armageddon Expo? I'm hitting on Saturday.
    I guess I'm rolling up Saturday too seeing I still wanna see you :P Besides, Saturdays the beeest day anyway so it all works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigs View Post
    I guess I'm rolling up Saturday too seeing I still wanna see you :P Besides, Saturdays the beeest day anyway so it all works out.
    Hah XD Awesome :3
    The AMV contests used to be on Saturdays.. I can't enter anymore coz they move 'em :/ nya~

I can't enter anymore coz they move 'em :/ nya~
    This... makes me weep

OKAY GUYS I'll try to make my cosplay costume XD So here are my Ideas:

1) A Limiter from Freezing
    2) Zatch Bell
    3) A Flygon
    4) Any other Ideas?

Ooh, I'll be at Auckgeddon too, most likely on the Saturday. Meetup whut whut?

Oh, and did you guys hear? LittleKuriboh's gonna be there!

Champion Game
    Latest: Chapter Thirty-Five - Invidia et Ira
    Next: Chapter Thirty-Six: Can We Please Focus?
    Something's Got To Give (4)
    When the Sleeper Stirs (1) [FFTA2]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon user X View Post
    Ooh, I'll be at Auckgeddon too, most likely on the Saturday. Meetup whut whut?

Oh, and did you guys hear? LittleKuriboh's gonna be there!
    Oh, we guys hafta meet up somewhere

The Main Stage is probably the best hit and also the Cosplay strut thing :L nya~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast