Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The SPPF New Zealand Club

Wow, that will be quite a meeting. I may come along too, it'll be a good chance to not study for my exams
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

Sky Tower's always an easy place :P Haha, no probs there, I'm sure I can afford it. How much is it anyway?
    Credit to both draya and PPL.

Haha, yep ;D

Uhm, I'm not sure. Before it was 16 bucks. I think now it's 18 dollars for students.
    Since I don't have a student ID updated, I'm 20 dollars, unless you pretend to be the kid and you'll be free if I pay 20 or me pretend as a kid is a better idea xD I'll get in for free. But a kid is under10-12 years old xD
    So I mean is, if you don't have a student ID, they'll charge you 20 and a kid with you is free, but if you show your ID, you're 18 bucks.

Being in Top 10 of AMV contests can let you win a double pass. I won one years ago but they didn't lemme keep it for a suvenier nya~

ehhhhh, maybe I'll cosplay the next year since it's gonna take me forever to get my costume finished (can't sew very well :s) unless I get my grandma or mum to help me so yeh :P
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

So I'll say stuff

So is anyone on telecom and hasn't yet bought a new phone (you know, the network's changing and all). A week or two ago I got a new phone (Samsung Y, I think). It's pretty nifty, youtube, internet, wi-fi, etc. It was cheap too, $225 for the phone and sim.

I'm on school holidays for another week which is great because I'm making the most of them . . . by having Angel watching marathons

In maybe NZ related stuff, on the last day of term we have an interschool. Well it was cancelled but there was still the rugby match at the new stadium. That was the first time I watched rugby live. I watched the world cup final but I didn't really enjoy it. I've determined that I hate the commentary of televised matches and that I prefer being up close-ish to watch rugby. I kinda liked it, which was significant because I decidedly dislikes rugby. So yeah, that was something new.

But I will never ever play rugby. Too dangerous >.<
    ┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Kia Ora! I would like the join the SPPF New Zealand Club!
    Username/Nicknames: ConeOfShame, or just call me Ryan
    Rule of the Day:Do not abuse smilies
    Mathmatical Answer: 1552.2 (1dp)
    Anything Else?: I am from Tawa, Wellington, I support the Hurricanes, and I am half american.

Anyone else cracked up at the magic pants Skinny ad? XD
    i can haz duskull.
    If your a guy driving a mini you deserve to have it keyed

Oh that commercial XD, nehhhh I'd rather stick to my vodafone one! XD hahahaha, it's because no one knows cheap texts when they see them (skinny/2 Degrees). so yehhhh

EDIT: OH YES! And I'll add you to the member list.
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234