Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Black2/White2 Pokemon Special Speculation Thread

It would be nice if someone somewhere asked Kusaka how he learns of game knowledge. Merely by playing it, and/or learning certain things beforehand? Etc.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

I don't see the point of making new characters. There's really nothing they can do that Black and White can't do as long as Kusaka is creative. Considering BW's plot would probably be connected to BW2's it'll actually be sorta of pointless to go through the trouble of adding new characters, struggling with the names, and whatnot when Kusaka can use the chance to greater development Black, White, and all the other characters. After all, an adaptation doesn't have to adapt everything when the story is already basically borrowing ideas and running with them.

I say just give Black and White new clothes and pretend the new characters are unimportant and just give them a minor role. Maybe the new rival can be the bad guy depending if N changes sides before the end of BW. I really hope it won't be something like the Yellow arc again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    Even without the B/W saga booklets being released by VIZ, I hope the first B2/W2 chapters aren't released in June, the same months as the games. The first chapters published for the B/W saga were published in the Pokemon Fan issue that came out the same day as the games Pokemon B/W. The D/P saga started in the magazines a couple of months after the games were released in Japan. I believe Platinum was as well. I think Hg/Ss was the same.
    I don't think the chapters will be since Kusaka would want to play the games to figure out what's new and what could be interesting for a story. Not even the magazine companies would be stupid of enough to rush chapters like that... I hope.

EDIT: Well, I stand corrected... Here's to hoping Kusaka isn't pushed to spit out BW2 so soon.
    Last edited by Evilchibi_pichu; 13th April 2012 at 3:56 AM.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    It would be nice if someone somewhere asked Kusaka how he learns of game knowledge. Merely by playing it, and/or learning certain things beforehand? Etc.
    Considering how a BW2 manga has already been announced, it's fairly obvious that these people get info early.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Considering how a BW2 manga has already been announced, it's fairly obvious that these people get info early.
    Really? Where? and when?

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    Really? Where? and when?
    The CoroCoro leaks showed one.

I hope you don't think I'm talking about a Pokemon Adventures BW2...cause I'm not.

I'm guessing Kusaka gets the info earlier but isn't allowed to fully reveal them himself for obvious reasons. If that's the case, then maybe the Shadow Triad really are...

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I'm guessing Kusaka gets the info earlier but isn't allowed to fully reveal them himself for obvious reasons. If that's the case, then maybe the Shadow Triad really are...
    Really, if this theory will like the first silver theory I would love to hear it
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

You know, I just had a thought.

Since this manga has a HORRIBLE release schedule that seriously dampers its ability to adapt the games until chapters are published in a volume format, I just realized...

BW2 is a sequel instead of a third version! That means no extra content since it takes place in the future.

This means that there doesn't have to be moments that get changed or added into the volumes! This means the story can go on unaltered. Yes. this makes it so much easier since we don't have to wait several years for extra plot twists and junk.

There is one thing that could excuse characters named Black-2 and White-2.

Androids.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Personally, the female protagonist (I'm nicknaming her "Bunny." Try and guess why) should be the star of PokeSpe's BW2 chapter.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Personally, the female protagonist (I'm nicknaming her "Bunny." Try and guess why) should be the star of PokeSpe's BW2 chapter.
    I bet I know why if a certain moon is involved. If not then I got nothing. I wouldn't mind if she was the main start since only two females have really taken the lead role, them being Yellow and Platinum. Crystal is half and half. Assuming White2 even appears.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post

Androids.
    I was thinking evil clones, myself. We haven't had those yet.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I bet I know why if a certain moon is involved. If not then I got nothing. I wouldn't mind if she was the main start since only two females have really taken the lead role, them being Yellow and Platinum. Crystal is half and half. Assuming White2 even appears.
    Yep. You guessed the right reference.

I saw that and forgot about that one. Still, we don't know who gets what info whenever.

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post

Androids.
    How about someone from the future or past. That would be perfect
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

The whole "Black 2" and "White 2" thing was already stupid enough with the games, but it's gonna be even worse for Special...

The only things I can think of for the new characters that would keep the tradition of the main characters representing the games are varying degrees of stupid.

1) They're altered clones of Black and White like Mewtwo.

2) They're other people who happen to be named "Black" and "White" as well.

3) They're named the words for black and white in another language. Which would kinda be cheating, as well as being kind of silly since they're from the one region based on the US.

Number two is probably the lesser of three evils, but it's still not a good situation. I really wish they'd just change the freaking names of these games.

--^ They could also be codenames.
    Last edited by 1dbad; 14th April 2012 at 10:34 AM.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

It's highly unlikely that they'll be called Black 2 and White 2.

It makes zero sense. And that clone thing you guys keep talking is absurd. Especially in this kind of manga....

Quote Originally Posted by Matenshi View Post
    2) They're other people who happen to be named "Black" and "White" as well.
    This seems an interesting and somewhat reasonable bet.

There could even be a running gag with some villain nicknaming them "Black 2" and "White 2" just to piss them of. It'd be a way to use the "2" in the names without it being an actual part of the name.

I don't think they'll be clones. But if not Black2 and White2 what else would you call them? Will Kusaka finally make main protagonist with original names? Or simply stick Black and White in the new clothes? I mean to be honest I kinda like the new boy and girl the more I look at them and would enjoy them in Special but how this will work. I'm even more curious about the rivals? And the starters. So many questions to be answered.

**** this ****. If they were gonna give new professor and new starting town why not just ****ing make a new region. With all new gym leaders.

**** this. I want some consistencies with my Pokemon games.

****ing ridiculous.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

They can't just make up something. The name Gray isn't used in the new games.
    Not in the game titles, but for all we know the word "gray/grey" could be mentioned many times in these games (like N mentioned gray in a point he made in Chargestone Cave).

Which, imo, could help Kusaka if he decided to name the rival "Gray."
    Last edited by Rex Kamex; 14th April 2012 at 10:22 PM.

In my opinion they will just name the new characters "Black" and "White." Maybe the boy will be called "White" and the girl "Black" just so things don't get confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    **** this ****. If they were gonna give new professor and new starting town why not just ****ing make a new region. With all new gym leaders.

**** this. I want some consistencies with my Pokemon games.

****ing ridiculous.

Wrong section. Go complain somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    In my opinion they will just name the new characters "Black" and "White." Maybe the boy will be called "White" and the girl "Black" just so things don't get confusing.
    It will still be confusing and people will simply call them White(boy) and Black(girl) which can be just as annoying as Black2 and White2 to be honest.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast