Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black2/White2 Pokemon Special Speculation Thread

WAIT, if there is another character, Where the old character will be?

And another thing. They always add new villains in this manga, who could it be?
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    It's highly unlikely that they'll be called Black 2 and White 2.

It makes zero sense. And that clone thing you guys keep talking is absurd. Especially in this kind of manga....
    How so? It's not that far out in the realm of possibility. They're technology advanced enough to make a freaking pokemon clone with little DNA. Magic exists via pokemon and a ~magical~ forest. If they can make a clone of Myuutwo and have people with special powers, they can make human clones.

Naturally, the most sensible solution is just to put the old characters in new clothes. But, considering fans might whine and moan, the next best solution is to do something that's actually different and interesting. And there's not a lot of room to work with if he wants to keep certain patterns.
    Last edited by Evilchibi_pichu; 15th April 2012 at 6:56 AM.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)
    ~Treasure Fighter (Kiyomaro's Theme)~ and Fuji Syuusuke ~Claimed

My Journey Log of Pokemon White
    Warning: General jerkiness and sarcasm abound. Of course, spoilers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilchibi_pichu View Post
    Naturally, the most sensible solution is just to put the old characters in new clothes. But, considering fans would probably whine and moan,
    Fans on this forum? Fans in Japan? Where does this guess come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Psychic
    And another thing. They always add new villains in this manga, who could it be?
    We don't even know who are the villains in Black 2 and White 2. There might be enough villain characters not to need new important villain characters this arc. But we'll see of course.
    Last edited by Rex Kamex; 15th April 2012 at 6:27 AM.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    Fans on this forum? Fans in Japan? Where does this guess come from?
    Pokemon fans, in general. Just factoring it some of the complaints/disappointment concerning the whole Kotone-Crystal thing, the natural popularity of main protags, and the cuteness of the female one that will have Japanese fans running towards their computer to start invoking Rule 34. Plus, the mindset the Japanese have when it comes to Pokemon games (each character is different, for instance) the Japanese fans might not be a-okay with the decision to not include the new protags. I don't think it'll be a huge fuss, but it is something Kusaka has to keep in mind since it could happen. Kotone was from a remake, so he could get away with not including her, but these sequels seem to be just as important as the main games, so it could be a lot harder.

But, in the end... it is just a measly guess, haha. I don't know much of about the Japanese PokeSpe fandom; they could be quite laid-back and not care.
    Last edited by Evilchibi_pichu; 15th April 2012 at 7:04 AM.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)

I don't have a problem with the idea of cloning personally, especially considering the series has already had it. Thing is... Mewtwo made sense. Why the hell would anyone clone Black and White?

Not to mention it would be pretty crappy plot-wise, tbh. Mewtwo works as a character, but having clones of pre-existing protagonists? There's maybe a few interesting things you could do with it, but overall it would just be dumb.

I could see Blazing appearing as his own character in his own right, not sure about Sparkle. They basically looks like White and Black with different clothes and hairstyles.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 15th April 2012 at 8:14 PM.

I seriously doubt that Kusaka will name them Black2 and White2.
    The "change of clothes" theory makes more sense that cloning. As for the Rival i think he will name him Grey as in some sort of code name.

Why wouldn't they just name the rival whatever his name is in the games?

If the new characters do appear, what starter Pokémon (assuming they get one) will they have?

Supposing Kusaka follows the protagonist cycle, the new male trainer will probably get Oshawott.

Another possibility is that other characters will give them different Pokémon to start their journey ( this seems to happen at least once in every gen lol)
    Last edited by Zevol; 16th April 2012 at 1:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matenshi View Post
    I don't have a problem with the idea of cloning personally, especially considering the series has already had it. Thing is... Mewtwo made sense. Why the hell would anyone clone Black and White?

Not to mention it would be pretty crappy plot-wise, tbh. Mewtwo works as a character, but having clones of pre-existing protagonists? There's maybe a few interesting things you could do with it, but overall it would just be dumb.
    That's a good question, but a better one is who would actually do it.

You gotta explain this to me. How does Myuutwo work better and how would human clones be dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Matenshi View Post
    Why wouldn't they just name the rival whatever his name is in the games?
    Yes. Gray would probably end up as an OC at this rate... if a Gray version ever comes out.

They can't give him the name he has in the games because the rival must be named.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    They can't give him the name he has in the games because the rival must be named.
    Well......

The players and river must be named, but they usually have to choose a name, like Barry, Lyra, Hilda, Hilbert......etc. also are.

Although I don't think SP will give them these names.

Originally posted by e9310103838
    Well......

The players and river must be named, but they usually have to choose a name, like Barry, Lyra, Hilda, Hilbert......etc. also are.

Although I don't think SP will give them these names.
    True. Actually, both Hilda & Hilbert are fan names like Jagura & Stroc from Carr & Sird. You also got Cheren & Bianca. There is so much names going on. Plus, that new rival is not Cheren.

The game states it's 3 years after Black & White, so I'm guessing Hilbert or Hilda are somewhere unknown. And both Cheren and Binaca can be a choice after the elite four. But for the Manga, I have no idea.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_the_knight View Post
    True. Actually, both Hilda & Hilbert are fan names like Jagura & Stroc from Carr & Sird. You also got Cheren & Bianca. There is so much names going on. Plus, that new rival is not Cheren.

The game states it's 3 years after Black & White, so I'm guessing Hilbert or Hilda are somewhere unknown. And both Cheren and Binaca can be a choice after the elite four. But for the Manga, I have no idea.
    1. Hilda and Hilbert are not fan names. There's a point where you can encounter the opposite player character and they will introduce themself by those names.

2. It's 2 years, actually.

I speculate that Black and White will just get the new protagonists' clothing. A bit like how Crystal got Lyra's clothing and Blue/Green (girl) got Leaf's clothing and whatever.
    But this PokéSpe, who knows what plotline/whatever they'll create.
    Pokémon games I own: Diamond, Platinum, White, HeartGold, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Time, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum.
    Currently reading the Ginji's Rescue Team manga.

RangerShipping, my OTP~

Solana x Lunick forever~!

I think there won't be new protagonist, they will probably keep the old 1 will new clothes.
    Maybe be the arc will about White Kyurem and Black Kyurem is going to bring Earth into Ice Age again and all Pokedex Holder will fight together and beat those bastard...
    Fire Red
    Emerald
    Diamond
    Heart Gold
    White
    Black

Other stuffs goes here

Quote Originally Posted by Chippy348 View Post
    I think there won't be new protagonist, they will probably keep the old 1 will new clothes.
    Maybe be the arc will about White Kyurem and Black Kyurem is going to bring Earth into Ice Age again and all Pokedex Holder will fight together and beat those bastard...
    In short, we will have the new rival is confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Jirachi View Post
    I speculate that Black and White will just get the new protagonists' clothing. A bit like how Crystal got Lyra's clothing and Blue/Green (girl) got Leaf's clothing and whatever.
    But this PokéSpe, who knows what plotline/whatever they'll create.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I think they'll just get the new clothing. But who knows, I think Kusaka could maybe give two new characters original names. It's certainly a possibilty, and Kusaka keep surprising me with what he does. But I think the former is more likely that anything else. And the people who say things like "Oh, they'll be codenames!" or "Oh, they're robots!", I give you this!

*faicpalm*

The way I see it, Black and White will get new clothes. This new rival will become a Pokedex holder to join Black, White, Bianca, and Cheren. Throw N in there and that leaves a multiple of three and thus each starter will be used by two people. Honestly, having four characters in a game really screwed up the starters for this saga.

I do not mind Black and White get the new clothes.

I do mind that White will greatly change her hairstyle......

We do not even know whether Hilbert and Hilda will appear in the BW2.

I think Bianca and Cheren will retired as a pokedex holders like in the storyline(Bianca helping Juniper inside lab and Cheren sole training in Victory road). And I have an interesting theory. What if the main character is a villain or at least an ex-villain(like in DPA), that would make the storyline better I think.

If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    I do mind that White will greatly change her hairstyle.....
    Black changing his hairstyle would be even worse considering the new male protag's hairstyle is awful. I rather them keep their hairstyles even if Kusaka would have to keep the old hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Psychic View Post
    I think Bianca and Cheren will retired as a pokedex holders like in the storyline(Bianca helping Juniper inside lab and Cheren sole training in Victory road). And I have an interesting theory. What if the main character is a villain or at least an ex-villain(like in DPA), that would make the storyline better I think.
    I like those ideas. Belle is better off helping the Professor or being a Gym Leader anyways and maybe Cheren could be in the E4 (or even a stand-in Champion). Yeah, but who would be a villain? N already sorta did that, so I think it shouldn't be the new rival unless he ends up more evil than N...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilchibi_pichu View Post
    Yeah, but who would be a villain? N already sorta did that, so I think it shouldn't be the new rival unless he ends up more evil than N...
    Well, like in the storyline. N leaves and new villains is appeared every chapter (I would suggest an OC's).

I found that some one in the official net asked Kusaka what's the next female main character's personality.

Kusaka answer maybe look likely well girl, suddenly, surprised to reverse......

This may explain the new female main character will not be White dress.(including male main character)

Although we have not solved the name problem......

^
    So we will get 3 new chars . Oops . Too much for a generation . Anyway , i want they are still Black and White with new clothes and maybe Kusaka trolling us . :-)

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast