Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Battling the Leaf Thieves! (735)

This has to be one of the finest episodes i have seen in along while! i loved it, the voice's were perfect the music was amazing i loved every bit of the episode 11/10 ohhmygawsh it was simply breathetaking and axew is the cutest :3
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I was shocked to see an evolution so early in the episode but leavanny was really charming making all those clothes as a kind gesture. It was funny to see Emolga's and Snivy's reaction to them though lol. The adventure was good, I really enjoyed it, and the moments with Cilan in the cave was funny too .

On to the next one .
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Evolution at the start of the episode? That never happens.

Do we really need to add another annoying quirk to the group? Especially for a pokemon that has been here for a long time.

Finally a scouting mission, and Emolga takes it because Unfezant isn't here.

How dumb are these Durant? I don't think they want to eat Axew, and it was pretty obvious that he wasn't a leaf. Also, why did they go all the way to the forest to get a small stack of leaves when there were trees all around?

Protect isn't directional. At least it wasn't in DP. It made a full protective bubble.

Is it just me, or does Emolga sound different?

Quote Originally Posted by Azureth View Post
    Evolution at the start of the episode? That never happens.

Do we really need to add another annoying quirk to the group? Especially for a pokemon that has been here for a long time.

Finally a scouting mission, and Emolga takes it because Unfezant isn't here.

How dumb are these Durant? I don't think they want to eat Axew, and it was pretty obvious that he wasn't a leaf. Also, why did they go all the way to the forest to get a small stack of leaves when there were trees all around?

Protect isn't directional. At least it wasn't in DP. It made a full protective bubble.

Is it just me, or does Emolga sound different?
    Geez... Complains, complains, complains.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

I love Swadloon evolving since bug and psychic types are my favorite, so I'll give this episode:

Sub: 85/100
    Dub: 55/100
    My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
    7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC

This was a decent episode, thought I didn't really have much comments about it other than the fact that I was expecting Durant to sound more menacing.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;598; ;635;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

51 that is the number of episodes between Swadloon's last appearance & this episode and were supposed to believe that it had a high enough friendship level for it to evolve, hooray for more crappy writing on Pokemon. Also can we have Leavanny stop acting like a stereotypical gay with it's movements, cause that's what we need in a kids show.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Also can we have Leavanny stop acting like a stereotypical gay with it's movements, cause that's what we need in a kids show.
    Gay or not, I'm glad he at least has a personality and isn't dead like Boldore.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Geez... Complains, complains, complains.
    That would work better if you were not spamming/complaining in saying that. You know the user was doing what the thread was meant for: discussing the show. Complaints are still discussing it.

Besides, Leveanny have a positive personality going on, and Ash's Leavanny is no different. I'm really glad Ash finally has a new fully evolved Bug type, and this one is quite powerful when you think about it.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

A fine episode. Nice to see Swadloon evolving into Leavanny, and the quest to rescue Axew was okay. The best part was seeing most of Ash's Pokemon and Iris's Emolga.

I like Leavanny more than Swadloon. I didn't like that Axew was kidnapped again. But I did like that Scraggy was trying to help. Maybe if Iris was Scraggy for a day....Nevermind.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Battra View Post
    Also can we have Leavanny stop acting like a stereotypical gay with it's movements, cause that's what we need in a kids show.
    Excuse me?

Pretty solid for a mostly filler episode. Seeing an evolution at the very beginning, and not even within a major battle, was quite different and refreshing. I also like that they expanded upon Leavanny's abilities beyond just battling while keeping it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jammiedodger View Post
    Excuse me?
    Ash's Leavanny is male.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    But I did like that Scraggy was trying to help. Maybe if Iris was Scraggy for a day....Nevermind.
    lol Nice one, Caseydia. n_n
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 16th August 2012 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Ash's Leavanny is male.
    And that justifies homophobic language?

Quote Originally Posted by jammiedodger View Post
    And that justifies homophobic language?
    Ah, that's what you meant. Please be more specific next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Ah, that's what you meant. Please be more specific next time.
    I suppose I hoped that it was obvious.

I guess it's quite a shock for some people that creatures like Pokémon would have no human-defined gender roles or mannerisms.

So the narrator in this episode made me realize that im pronouncing Iccirus wrong, apparently its Ice-sir-us, not Ick-er-us. It actually mkes sense...ice is iccirus' gym type, im an idiot...

^ I wouldn't worry, because I was also pronouncing it that way.

I still haven't got over the true pronunciation of Illumise and Roselia.

I still liked Ash's leavanny best when it was sewaddle, it evolved far too soon. Despite that, this was a cute episode. I liked Snivy and Emolga's less-than-enthusiastic responses to their leaf hoods, and I LOL'd at the female durant's freakout when she saw the males getting hit with attract.

7/10
    My Shinies:
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: Black1 White1 Diamond Pearl quad hunt; playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

It was nice seeing Swadloon evolve. It was sad another chance at a capture was wasted though.

Ash's Sawdloon evolving into Leavanny early in the episode was surprising, but it's cool that Ash got another fully-evolved Pokémon. I liked the scene where Emolga and Snivy were fighting, it's fun to see thier rivalry after a long time.
    It's funny when Ash had to warp himself in leaves, the plan was working and Ash managed to reach Axew ...... but unfortunatlly they Durant sees them and attacks them.
    Ash and Iris's Pokémon did well against those Durant. I liked the scene where Emolga uses Attract on the Durant, confusing the male Durant. Scraggy, Levanny and Pikachu fought well too.
    Overall, this was an entertaining episode, I enjoyed watching it.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 29th August 2013 at 5:54 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234