Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
I wanted to go ahead and announce here that Brothers' Bond is officially no longer going to be updated.

Over the course of the story, I received a lot of advice and a lot of replies, and I genuinely appreciate every single bit of it. I've taken it all to heart and used it going forward in this work and others. I am amazingly humbled that people thought enough of this story to take the time to read it and let me know their thoughts, emotions, feelings, and concerns on it. It has, honestly, meant a lot to me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

And to those of you with your own stories... I have read a great many of them, and greatly enjoyed them, as well. I have learned as much, if not more, from your works as I have from the considerations you left on my own. So thank you for that, as well. I've gotten so many new ideas and learned new things from experiencing your works, and I want you all to know that I thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us.

Thank you all once again. I've appreciated everything; I can't stress that enough.
You're welcome. Best of luck for the future.