Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Magnet Risers

Quote Originally Posted by ADTR4L View Post
    when should i do my battle?
    Whenever you like ^^ We're fairly active.

Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

PO or Wifi name: Regiultima or X
    Why you want to join: This place has all the awesome people like Aenea and Epou
    Any personal info: FC is in the siggy, just ask if you want to know anything
    Rate yourself as a battler: Self opinion: -1/10 Logical rating: 6/10 (I've been out of the competitive environment for a while)
    Referrer (if any): Aenea and Epou

@RegiUltima, Welcome to the clan, I hope you enjoy yourself here as much, if not more, than you did in your previous clan~

I can do my battle any time after about 4pm GMT if anyone is up for it. I'll get home at 2:30, do my LP and then sort my PO team out so i'm ready

PO or Wifi name: Candres999 and ANDRES respectively
    Why you want to join: I want more Wifi battles....and why not?
    Any personal info: 2 years battling competitively,been playing Pokemon for almost a decade.
    Rate yourself as a battler: I know the metagame well and can use any style of team but I often make fatal mistakes too.
    Referrer (if any): jeffdavid102

BTW,check out my stall team(NIDOQUEEN FU*K YEAH!) in the RMT section of the forums!
    Last edited by Darkerones; 16th April 2012 at 7:59 AM.
    3DS FC: 4313 1054 9104

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WHEN YOUR FIGHTING TYPE POKEMON FIGHTS LIKE A MAN AND NOT A LADY
    IM ON A RAPIDASH

@ DarkerZones, Welcome to the clan, feel free to stop by our Xat and have a good time~

If anyone wants to be on the war team message me or ask me on xat so i can test you asap because i need to train dpp again so i won't be battlering bw ou a lot.

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead the amazing banners.

Just to be clear aenea, no one is allowed to be in more than one clan right?? cuz couple guys from IMP wants to join, but wont leave Imperial...

Quote Originally Posted by albyness View Post
    Just to be clear aenea, no one is allowed to be in more than one clan right?? cuz couple guys from IMP wants to join, but wont leave Imperial...
    They aren't, no. But that only applies to Serebii clans. As in, they can't be in more than one *Serebii* clan than one. I'm pretty sure it doesn't apply to clans you join elsewhere.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

Quote Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
    They aren't, no. But that only applies to Serebii clans. As in, they can't be in more than one *Serebii* clan than one. I'm pretty sure it doesn't apply to clans you join elsewhere.
    it's only serebii clans so yeah they can join

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead the amazing banners.

I'm ready for my battle if i can get PO working. I'm trying to practice but having trouble joining any servers

Grats on your rising onto the rank ladder LetsPlay!

Psychotic Revolution Xat

We have a tourney going. Look at the 5th post in the thread for details

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdavid102 View Post
    We have a tourney going. Look at the 5th post in the thread for details
    Awesome, I'm looking forward to it.

The tournament will be OU (overused) matches played on PO (pokemon online). To join, just send Jeff or Epou a personal message. If you need any help installing or using Pokemon Online, please just ask me :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

PO or Wifi name:PO name:PokeSonic/LatiasTrainer/WhoStoleMyName! Wifi Name:P.S(ds charger is currently getting fixed)
    Why you want to join:aenea<kots lol and i want a clan where i can feel like a person not a worthless piece of **** ;-;
    Any personal info:nothing to say here really,14 year old male who likes pokes?thats it rlly :P
    Rate yourself as a battler:umm i 6-0'd aenea dat enough? xD jk i guess im OK
    Referrer (if any):aenea

Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    PO or Wifi name:PO name:PokeSonic/LatiasTrainer/WhoStoleMyName! Wifi Name:P.S(ds charger is currently getting fixed)
    Why you want to join:aenea<kots lol and i want a clan where i can feel like a person not a worthless piece of **** ;-;
    Any personal info:nothing to say here really,14 year old male who likes pokes?thats it rlly :P
    *pokes*

Welcome to the clan m8!

EDIT: I don't think you need a test battle so I've put you straight onto the rank ladder ready to start Rising :3
    Last edited by Aenea; 17th April 2012 at 4:23 PM.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

I have gotten better already after yesterday's awful battle against Epou. Is it wise for me to post my team here? I mean it is good because i can get help on it, but if we are having a tourney, i think my team can be easily countered in OU. My team is RU by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayPokemonHQ View Post
    I have gotten better already after yesterday's awful battle against Epou. Is it wise for me to post my team here? I mean it is good because i can get help on it, but if we are having a tourney, i think my team can be easily countered in OU. My team is RU by the way.
    Hmmm, if it's an Ru team we should probably focus on building you a seperate OU one for the tourney, want to do that?

That way we can help you with your RU one aswell if you aren't using it :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

Hmmm, if it's an Ru team we should probably focus on building you a seperate OU one for the tourney, want to do that?

That way we can help you with your RU one aswell if you aren't using it :3
    Yeah ok, that sounds great. I'll list my RU team here then? Or in the RMT section? Btw it's a RD Team

Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayPokemonHQ View Post
    Yeah ok, that sounds great. I'll list my RU team here then? Or in the RMT section? Btw it's a RD Team
    I'd recommend the RMT section- then you can link it to us here so we can look at it ^^

Psychotic Revolution Xat

Awesome, I'm looking forward to it.

The tournament will be OU (overused) matches played on PO (pokemon online). To join, just send Jeff or Epou a personal message. If you need any help installing or using Pokemon Online, please just ask me :3
    I would prefer if you pm epou and not me. he is the one in charge of actual participants

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post

Hope you like it XD

Psychotic Revolution Xat

LMAO whats that banner for Aenea? sorry bro, i dont know much about serebii events

PO or Wifi name: minime1164[gym] or A_Pack_of_Orphans(both PO)/ none
    Why you want to join: was asked to. also, would like to join war team
    personal information: just don't get fascism and communism mixed up. i'm russian and you don't want to piss me off -.-
    Rate yourself as a battler: i think i do well. i've been told i am a great predicter, so that is something
    Referer: JakeDavid102

Quote Originally Posted by albyness View Post
    LMAO whats that banner for Aenea? sorry bro, i dont know much about serebii events
    Sonic left his old clan to come here, and in his leaving comment he put 'at least Aenea cares' so I had that banner made :3

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    PO or Wifi name: minime1164[gym] or A_Pack_of_Orphans(both PO)/ none
    Why you want to join: was asked to. also, would like to join war team
    personal information: just don't get fascism and communism mixed up. i'm russian and you don't want to piss me off -.-
    Rate yourself as a battler: i think i do well. i've been told i am a great predicter, so that is something
    Referer: JakeDavid102
    Accepted, please see Rair for test battle & war team test ^^
    Last edited by Aenea; 18th April 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast