Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2098

Thread: Magnet Risers

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    maine
    Posts
    43

    Default

    That should be done via VM/PM 10char

    That being said, with everyone in, we'll be starting the tourney in a little bit!

    ace is a fuccboi

  2. #1302
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    LMAO@Neko
    And thanks for everyone else x3

    Also, if that "I join 10char" of Rair's wasn't for NU Tourney, I'd like to join, if it is, then I'll go **** myself.

    And, also, I think I'm back into the spreadsheet stuff, so, if anything is needed, pm ME about, not Aenea, not Trick, not Necro >.>
    Although, I'd like Aenea to do the editing for now since I got really confused, Aenea, when the spreadsheet is up-to-date again, I'll take back meh rights >.>

    Also, I'd like to apply for war team? Idk, Alby didn't make hiself clear with this kind of stuff .-.

    Keep Rising Risers~

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    LMAO@Neko
    And thanks for everyone else x3

    Also, if that "I join 10char" of Rair's wasn't for NU Tourney, I'd like to join, if it is, then I'll go **** myself.

    And, also, I think I'm back into the spreadsheet stuff, so, if anything is needed, pm ME about, not Aenea, not Trick, not Necro >.>
    Although, I'd like Aenea to do the editing for now since I got really confused, Aenea, when the spreadsheet is up-to-date again, I'll take back meh rights >.>

    Also, I'd like to apply for war team? Idk, Alby didn't make hiself clear with this kind of stuff .-.

    Keep Rising Risers~
    It is up to date Sonic. And the only thing not up to date is the tournament organizer (it says pending when its epou) and the new members (you and Rai) because I up-date it every friday. But I could not find a war team list so that is messed up.

    RAWK ON

    Edit: Dun and Royal aren't added either and welcome Dun and Royal.

    Edit 2: I'm still helping with the spreadsheet can't kick me out -_-.
    Last edited by Necro101; 12th July 2012 at 2:38 PM.

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    maine
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Speaking of war teams, Take Me Off It, please.

    ace is a fuccboi

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Inaba <3
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Oh lord...
    *stares at war list*
    There's everyone with Pokémon sprites... and there Epou is with a Touhou floating next to his name....
    xDDDDD

    Edit - Oh, and welcome to Tensa and other people who joined~ :3
    Last edited by Shinku; 12th July 2012 at 3:59 PM.

  6. #1306
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Oh my god.
    Yoshi's right... How did alby find that..?
    Touhou~ XD

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    maine
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiki
    There's everyone with Pokémon sprites... and there Epou is with a Touhou floating next to his name....
    And it's my least favourite UNL sprite, too...

    This had better be a joke >.>
    <.<

    ace is a fuccboi

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inside Zach Galifinakis
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    LMAO@Neko
    And thanks for everyone else x3

    Also, if that "I join 10char" of Rair's wasn't for NU Tourney, I'd like to join, if it is, then I'll go **** myself.

    And, also, I think I'm back into the spreadsheet stuff, so, if anything is needed, pm ME about, not Aenea, not Trick, not Necro >.>
    Although, I'd like Aenea to do the editing for now since I got really confused, Aenea, when the spreadsheet is up-to-date again, I'll take back meh rights >.>

    Also, I'd like to apply for war team? Idk, Alby didn't make hiself clear with this kind of stuff .-.

    Keep Rising Risers~
    >asks for helpers
    >doesn't want people contacting helpers

    I'm watching you (d)
    Black FC: 0905-8396-1651
    Black 2 FC: 0734-2563-1464





    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POKEMON:
    *UNTRAINED*


    HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR TRADE:
    Adamant + Jolly / Naďve / Naďve + Modest

    LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster44 View Post
    >asks for helpers
    >doesn't want people contacting helpers

    I'm watching you (d)
    Sonic (flip) you have some explanations to do. I'm gonna be watching you too (d).

    RAWK ON

    Edit: Can I make a monotype for the NU tourney?

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    maine
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    Sonic (flip) you have some explanations to do. I'm gonna be watching you too (d).

    RAWK ON

    Edit: Can I make a monotype for the NU tourney?
    Man, you can use whatever you want. As long as it's NU.

    ace is a fuccboi

  11. #1311
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    56

    Default

    So I downloaded PO, I'll start making a team soon ^_^

  12. #1312
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epouvantail View Post
    Man, you can use whatever you want. As long as it's NU.
    Ok thank you. I kinda messed up my last team... Lost 5 battles in a row. -_- So I will make a monotype or a monopokemon team.

    RAWK ON

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    482

    Default

    I'd like Necro and Trickster to continue helping with the spreadsheet.

    Since Sonic has created the spreadsheet he is in charge of it, but Necro and Trickster have been trying hard and as a team of 3 it should make it easier for everyone and easier for updates to be applied.

    I personally do not now how to add people in the correct slots or remove people from it without leaving gaps, so this may be why it is not fully updated. Please try and edit it as such and if there are any issues or if you are confused over a certain person or rankings just ask me and I can clarify it.

    Thanks for your help guys :3


    Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

    Psychotic Revolution Xat

    (01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
    I'd like Necro and Trickster to continue helping with the spreadsheet.

    Since Sonic has created the spreadsheet he is in charge of it, but Necro and Trickster have been trying hard and as a team of 3 it should make it easier for everyone and easier for updates to be applied.

    I personally do not now how to add people in the correct slots or remove people from it without leaving gaps, so this may be why it is not fully updated. Please try and edit it as such and if there are any issues or if you are confused over a certain person or rankings just ask me and I can clarify it.

    Thanks for your help guys :3
    Thank you Aenea for supporting Trickster and me. And yes with three people it should be up to date faster than with only two people.

    RAWK ON

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Epou, pm me the participants so I can do the bracket. I'll post it as soon as you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

  16. #1316
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    maine
    Posts
    43

    Default

    The tourney OP is now updated, make sure to check it out!

    And thanks to Moose for doing the brackets, good job, man~

    ace is a fuccboi

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inside Zach Galifinakis
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    Thank you Aenea for supporting Trickster and me. And yes with three people it should be up to date faster than with only two people.

    RAWK ON
    We just have to remember to message each other when we update it, so we know.
    Black FC: 0905-8396-1651
    Black 2 FC: 0734-2563-1464





    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POKEMON:
    *UNTRAINED*


    HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR TRADE:
    Adamant + Jolly / Naďve / Naďve + Modest

    LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

  18. #1318
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mikasa (Ha get it? :3)
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Beat Geo 2-0, gg Geo. Good luck in any other tourneys and such ^.^

  19. #1319
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Confirms. Dizzeh beated the crap outta my noob ***. My battle skills are below zero in any tier. There should be awards for noobs. Cereal.
    Pokemon Y Shiny Charm: 30/06/2014

    PokeGyms League badges earned:

  20. #1320
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    maine
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geovanicaon View Post
    Confirms. Dizzeh beated the crap outta my noob ***. My battle skills are below zero in any tier. There should be awards for noobs. Cereal.
    We do have one of those, actually. I just claim it everytime, the moment it surfaces. I have at least 37 noob trophies lying around.

    Buy yeah, that's one battle down so far, good going guys!
    Last edited by Epouvantail; 13th July 2012 at 9:01 AM. Reason: Typo

    ace is a fuccboi

  21. #1321
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Yamaku Academy
    Posts
    121

    Default

    And the tournament is underway.
    But anyway, me and family might go to a trip for the weekend without internet, so I might not get into da xat on the weekend. But if rains, we wont go, so start yer rain dancing xD

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    ^^
    Posts
    34

    Default

    I never said that I don't want Necro and Trick helping xD
    I just meant, that, I have never seen them in action before, and judging by what Trickster last did (D), They just need to gain my trust (?)
    Lawl anyway , Trick and Necro, completely update the spreadsheet, when it's up-to-date with: -All members
    -War Team
    -Staff
    -Visual Crap (Such as ****ING RANDOM LINES hanging around everywhere (d) )
    After that is done PM/VM me so I can get back to work ^o^

  23. #1323
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inside Zach Galifinakis
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeSonic View Post
    I never said that I don't want Necro and Trick helping xD
    I just meant, that, I have never seen them in action before, and judging by what Trickster last did (D), They just need to gain my trust (?)
    Lawl anyway , Trick and Necro, completely update the spreadsheet, when it's up-to-date with: -All members
    -War Team
    -Staff
    -Visual Crap (Such as ****ING RANDOM LINES hanging around everywhere (d) )
    After that is done PM/VM me so I can get back to work ^o^
    Gotcha boss, I'll get to it as soon as I come home from work.
    Black FC: 0905-8396-1651
    Black 2 FC: 0734-2563-1464





    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POKEMON:
    *UNTRAINED*


    HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR TRADE:
    Adamant + Jolly / Naďve / Naďve + Modest

    LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster44 View Post
    Gotcha boss, I'll get to it as soon as I come home from work.
    I am doing it now so you will just need to review it and you messed it up last time you changed it. -_-

    RAWK ON

  25. #1325
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inside Zach Galifinakis
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    I am doing it now so you will just need to review it and you messed it up last time you changed it. -_-

    RAWK ON
    Alright, that's good. And I messed up? lol...
    Black FC: 0905-8396-1651
    Black 2 FC: 0734-2563-1464





    LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POKEMON:
    *UNTRAINED*


    HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR TRADE:
    Adamant + Jolly / Naďve / Naďve + Modest

    LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •