Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2098

Thread: Magnet Risers

Wb Willie :3

Anyway, lost to Rockstar in a very close match for the LC tournament.

Well my time is up here, it has been truly fun, but now I must continue on my clan expedition. Tgod gg ! later guys.

Bye Maka.

10char
    I'm back I guess.

did yo know sasori likes to kiss cows at night

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qgxn4/

shhhh it's a secret

I'm sorry, MR, but my time here is up as well. I'm frankly tired of all of the drama that goes on around here. On top of that, I feel that being on Serebii has become a detriment to me. My grades have gone downhill ever since I joined (Serebii, not MR), and with a new semester coming up, I don't want the distraction. Also, with me starting to write, I feel that being glued to the chat is one of the main causes of my writer's block. So I'm done. I've come to realize that the only way I'll do well in college and finish my book is if I eliminate the major distraction to my work: Serebii. I'm sorry it has had to come down to this. I'd be willing to tolerate the drama, admittedly, if it weren't for this fact, but it sure as hell doesn't help.

As I said before, you can add me on Skype (my username is the same as on here), and follow me on Twitter (link in sig, and frankly, I'd appreciate the support for my writing). Remember me fondly Risers. I love and will miss all of you. I have really enjoyed my time here. But all good things must come to an end, so this is goodbye. I'll probably check Serebii periodically for the next couple of days, to make sure I've added everyone I want to add, but after that, I'll be closing the Serebii and chat tabs for good. I MIGHT visit the chat during school breaks, but no promises. Take care, Risers.
    Last edited by MooseSmuggler; 14th August 2012 at 6:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Nuuuuu. You will be missed Moose.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    did yo know sasori likes to kiss cows at night

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qgxn4/

shhhh it's a secret
    Rair. I swear to god you will be the sole reason I will leave this clan.
    I'm back I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SasoriSand View Post
    Rair. I swear to god you will be the sole reason I will leave this clan.
    you say that but you tell me to die in a hole for no reason dude wtf you have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    you say that but you tell me to die in a hole for no reason dude wtf you have problems.
    You said that I was "hitting" on you and that you were all god and sh*t.

Also, I said that you could die in a hole and I wouldn't care, I never said that you should.

Stop twisting my words.
    I'm back I guess.

God, stop that.......

Good bye Moose...we will miss ya...*sniff*

Good bye, Moose. You will be greatly missed.
    Thank you for what you've provided to MR, and the Clan section on Serebii.

Also, calm down, Rawr and Sasori. Pety arguments such as this don't belong on the thread.

ace is a fuccboi

Bye Moose
    Come back soon!

I swear to god if Sasori and Rawr speak to each other again... blood will be spilled <.<;
    *chew*

Farewell Moose... *still manages to glare daggers at Rawr* =_= you shall be missed by all ;-; *mopemope*

Oh, and bye Maka~ hope you have fun with whatever clan you join next xD
    Last edited by Shinku; 14th August 2012 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post
    I'm sorry, MR, but my time here is up as well. I'm frankly tired of all of the drama that goes on around here. On top of that, I feel that being on Serebii has become a detriment to me. My grades have gone downhill ever since I joined (Serebii, not MR), and with a new semester coming up, I don't want the distraction. Also, with me starting to write, I feel that being glued to the chat is one of the main causes of my writer's block. So I'm done. I've come to realize that the only way I'll do well in college and finish my book is if I eliminate the major distraction to my work: Serebii. I'm sorry it has had to come down to this. I'd be willing to tolerate the drama, admittedly, if it weren't for this fact, but it sure as hell doesn't help.

As I said before, you can add me on Skype (my username is the same as on here), and follow me on Twitter (link in sig, and frankly, I'd appreciate the support for my writing). Remember me fondly Risers. I love and will miss all of you. I have really enjoyed my time here. But all good things must come to an end, so this is goodbye. I'll probably check Serebii periodically for the next couple of days, to make sure I've added everyone I want to add, but after that, I'll be closing the Serebii and chat tabs for good. I MIGHT visit the chat during school breaks, but no promises. Take care, Risers.
    Well bye Mooshe. You will be greatly misted. Hope to see you in the chat again some day.

RAWK ON and stop spamming Rai and Sadori you will both get an infraction if you continue.

Edit: Someone update the spreadsheet plz because my sister has kinda been using the computer for the last two days and since she's a girl and younger I can't get her of by force and words don't work...
    Last edited by Necro101; 14th August 2012 at 9:20 PM.

Take care Maka and Moose, I've already spoken to both of you and I wish you both the best :3

Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

I wish you luck on your schoolwork and your book moose, and I wish you luck too Maka

Spoiler:- Sprites I've created:

Quote Originally Posted by MooseSmuggler View Post

Good bye Moose, I will miss you greatly. I hope I'll be able to read your book when you're done with it.

Credit to FrozenConstellation

Well, I'm not really feeling the urge to stay in Magnet risers anymore. I just haven't felt the spark that I wanted. I don't want to be a party pooper though, so I'll stay in until I get out of the LC tourney, or win it (which probably won't happen).
    I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.
    RIP The Elemental Trinity, november 6th 2011 - march 2nd
    Black 2 FC- 4943 3302 7053. Name-Indigo
    3DS friend code - 2793 0630 2870. type flying- tranquill farfetchd and tropius
    3DS XL friend code - 2122-6619-4020. Type ghost - golurk pumpkaboo and lampent.
    √-1 <3 MATH

Best of luck Moose, you'll be missed.(Looks like I need to get on Skype for the first time in forever..... >.>)

hi

10chrs

Ah, bye Ninja. lol~

Not to jump on the bandwagon here, but I'll be leaving too. I'm afraid with all the stuff coming up and going on right now, I haven't been able to have a lot of free time to myself. I was hoping I'd have enough to participate in the LC tourney, but that hasn't worked out very well either. ( Not to mention the drama) Still I wish everyone good luck, but there really isn't a point to staying here. Sorry guys

Spoiler:- Sprites I've created:

Bye Monkey, have fun with the Marines
    I'm back I guess.

Seriously, I wish people would stop mentioning drama when there has been none =__= ffs.

Bye Zombie.
    Last edited by Shinku; 16th August 2012 at 11:03 PM.

It's that time of year again... (Activity post)

Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast