View Poll Results: How high of a level have you gotten in Voltorb Flip?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll

16 10.96%

25 17.12%

30 20.55%

15 10.27%

20 13.70%

17 11.64%

27 18.49%

10 6.85%

2 1.37%
  • 10 or higher... if thats possible

8 5.48%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Voltorb Flip

I've gotten to Lv. 7 several times, it's actually not that hard if you know a few strategies (you can look them up). The basics of it is to look at the row score plus the number of Voltorbs in each row and deduce what's underneath based on that. For instance, if the row score plus the number of Voltorbs adds up to 5, you can safely ignore that entire row since it's nothing but 1's and Voltorbs. Those strategies do help significantly, although you still have to do some guessing, so it's still not that easy. But it's effective enough that you can pretty much max out the Coin Case in about an hour and get whatever you want. I really like this game, they should bring it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I've gotten to Lv. 7 several times, it's actually not that hard if you know a few strategies (you can look them up). The basics of it is to look at the row score plus the number of Voltorbs in each row and deduce what's underneath based on that. For instance, if the row score plus the number of Voltorbs adds up to 5, you can safely ignore that entire row since it's nothing but 1's and Voltorbs. Those strategies do help significantly, although you still have to do some guessing, so it's still not that easy. But it's effective enough that you can pretty much max out the Coin Case in about an hour and get whatever you want. I really like this game, they should bring it back.
    Never been past level 2 myself, until I saw your strategy and applied it. Got to level 3 first try. Thanks man!
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    Never been past level 2 myself, until I saw your strategy and applied it. Got to level 3 first try. Thanks man!
    Well like I said, there's much more to it that can help you get even further, but it is partially luck as well because it's pretty much impossible to determine every square. If you want to learn more, here's some more helpful strategies:

http://www.dragonflycave.com/voltorbflip.aspx
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

In my opinion, this game is stupid, so I haven't tried reaching a high level, since its plain boring and I can live without coins.
    Current Hunt: 800 eggs hatched
    RE shinies:

If you need to be rescued on Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, send me a message!

Oh boy this game was so hard,but I made it to level 3 at least
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I've gotten to level 7 a lot of times. I actually was pretty angry about its inclusion and not being able to buy coins. I thought getting Porygon would be impossible. But once you get the hang of it you get the hang of it and the coins add up.

i cant remember but i seem to recall that i got to 5.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

i got to 8 once lol

good game...

Level 7 for me (about twice if I recall correctly): It's a really really anoying but addictive game for me!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

My record was 6.

Couldn't stop.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Got to level 7 a few times and managed to win at it 3 times in a row once. To be honest, I've spent way too many hours playing this. Its certainly luck based, but there is fair amount of skill involved too and quite often you can work out what's behind the vast majority of tiles, especially in the earlier levels. In fact, can't remember ever having to make any guesses to get past level 1 once I knew how the game worked, and depending on what hand your dealt in terms of card layout you can sometimes get all the way to level 3 without relying on luck at all.
    SOUL SILVER

Level 2... higher level. Why ?
    This game is actually boring even if I realy wanted Ice Beam for... 10''000 you're kinding ? I'm not enough concentrated or patient to play hundreds of hours for one attack, god no !
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    Level 2... higher level. Why ?
    This game is actually boring even if I realy wanted Ice Beam for... 10''000 you're kinding ? I'm not enough concentrated or patient to play hundreds of hours for one attack, god no !
    It doesn't take that long. I can max out the coin case (at 50000) in about an hour.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345