Page 215 of 340 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 8476

Thread: Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Agree, the lotad line fits him perfectly. Also, as he seems like this happy-go-lucky big bro type, Ludicolo's cheery face would really suit him as his 'star' pokemon.
    Exactly. Even if it's not his ace, I hope he has one, it seems to fit his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Worbinator View Post
    I don´t think about Lenora as a champion or even in the E4.
    She looks very interested in the researching of fossils and history. I just don´t see her out of Nacrene City
    Well, so does Cynthia, and she was the Champion. There are fossils and history outside of Nacrene City.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

lenora in general >>> but i hope she is useful in some way

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Exactly. Even if it's not his ace, I hope he has one, it seems to fit his personality.

Well, so does Cynthia, and she was the Champion. There are fossils and history outside of Nacrene City.
    But, isn´t it Lenora the head of the museum?

Cynthia likes to researching, but she´s more in country.

Lenora has her own hide room to study, and her gym was a library.

That´s why I can see her out of Nacrene

I wouldn't be suprised if Ludicolo isn't in his team or doesn't appear at all, plus he could just have a level 39 frillish with the other 2 instead of just all fully evolved pokemon.

Do you think the coverage day will start tomorrow?

cynthia is a champion who travels to other region if she can do that lenora can get her butt out of her museum and do something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    Do you think the coverage day will start tomorrow?
    Theoretically it could start tonight.

It really does depend on when the thing leaks &/or when Serebii gets his copy.

Well, the Unova Elite Four have rooms that are almost like their houses (not that I like this, I don't, but that's what happens), Lenora could have a bunch of books in her room if she wanted to.

I doubt Shizui will have Ludicolo as his ace. Gym leaders nearly always have Pokemon from their generation as their ace (well, since Hoenn bar Wattson), so I'd guess he'll have a fifth gen Water-type as his star. Carracosta Or Seismitoad seem likely to me, because I don't see Simipour, Basculin, Alomomola or Swanna being his ace. Jellicent could happen too, but I dunno, it doesn't really suit him I guess.

I just hope his levels are going to be in the late forties. Seems to be a few level jumps with since it goes ~12 levels in the space of two Gyms.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    I doubt Shizui will have Ludicolo as his ace. Gym leaders nearly always have Pokemon from their generation as their ace (well, since Hoenn bar Wattson), so I'd guess he'll have a fifth gen Water-type as his star. Carracosta Or Seismitoad seem likely to me, because I don't see Simipour, Basculin, Alomomola or Swanna being his ace. Jellicent could happen too, but I dunno, it doesn't really suit him I guess.
    And Juan. But I agree, he's most likely to have a Gen V Pokémon as his ace (even though none of them suits him very much).

since its been mentioned, i really like the idea of him having a lapras, maybe there will be signature pokemon that arent from this region, it hasnt happened very often, but it could well do this time around and i hope it does, i'd say its high time gyarados got some recognition by being a water signature, dont know what anyone else has to say about that but gyarados is clearly and undeniably a powerful pokemon, if its a gym worthy of being a higher rank than a dragon gym, then the sort of pokemon to rank higher would HAVE to be very good and gyarados (and lapras) fit the bill very nicely, but lapras has been the powerhouse and signature of loreleis ice team. gyarados has always been in dragonites shadow to some extent and has never had a taste of actually being someones signature (although i always preferred gyarados), always on dragon teams despite not actually being a dragon type, it was clearly better than that silly little floatzel of crasher wakes, i think gyarados should have something in b2/w2 that gives us acknowledgement of just how great and powerful it is, we've always known it is but its never been directly under the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised if Ludicolo isn't in his team or doesn't appear at all, plus he could just have a level 39 frillish with the other 2 instead of just all fully evolved pokemon.
    I'm personally hoping for Shizui to have Pokes in the mid-high 40s, possibly even have his Sig be Lvl. 50. GF WAY underleveled gyms in BW1.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    I'm personally hoping for Shizui to have Pokes in the mid-high 40s, possibly even have his Sig be Lvl. 50. GF WAY underleveled gyms in BW1.
    I personally didn't think BW gyms were underleveled, this also happened in the Hoenn Elite 4.

im thinking and hoping the signature level for the final gym is 50, as well as a flygon for drayden which of course is level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post

I just hope his levels are going to be in the late forties. Seems to be a few level jumps with since it goes ~12 levels in the space of two Gyms.
    I thinks you're prolly right cuz (and I know this is in related, but hear me out) if elesa's mareep thingy is lv 28 (one lv higher than her zebrastrika in bw) than all the leaders are prolly gonna have higher lvs than their predecessors (excluding Cheren and his weak patrat and lilipup :/). This is how I think it's gonna go down:

Cheren: lilipup lv 13, patrat lv 9-11
    Homika: koffing lv 15-17, whirlipede lv 17-20
    Spiderman (burgh): *insert two or 3 random bugs* at lv 23-25, leavanny lv 25-27
    Elesa: emongas and mareep thingy lv 28 and zebrastrika lv 30
    Clay: *insert random ground pokes* at lv 32-36 and exadrill at lv 35-37
    Skyla: *Insert random birds* at lv 38-40, swanna at lv 40-42
    Drayden: *insert random dragons* at lv 43, haxorous at lv 45
    Shizui: *insert 3 random water types* at lv 45 or 46 and ace Pokemon at lv 47-48

Then E4
    Will be 50s plus
    Black 2 and white 2 team so far(gonna be in rotation):

Just jokin and trollin since 1997

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Pokemon is like crack, some people can rehab and get over it while others are still addicted . And I am proud to be addicted. Share this on your signature if you got poke pride!

Seeing that Shizui has been confirmed as the eighth and final Gym Leader, that should give us trainers plenty of time to train-up our Grass and Electric types respectively between Drayden and Shizui.
    Kangaflora
    Formerly known as Girafarig-chan

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Eelektross?! Seriously?? It's not even a water-type. Seismitoad seems unlikelysince it doesn't fit an island-diver theme. Floatzel actually seems possible, my only problem with that is that it's Crasher Wake's signature. Lapras doesn't even suit him either. That's why I think Golduck and Carracosta fit him well, as for his Sig, that's a toss up for me to be honest.
    My mistake, I forgot Eelektross wasn't a water type. I chose Seismitoad because it fits as a "beach bully" kind of PKMN. Lapras because it's design reminded me of his hair. Sharpedo also reminded me of his hair and I thought "It would be a better pick than Basculin". I don't know about Carracosta since most Gym leaders don't have fossil PKMN (besides Byron) in their first teams. Golduck seems pretty likely though especially since Psyduck has already been confirmed.

Ooh, this is getting exciting. I'm on the edge of my seat, since I imagine that someone will probably get the game early (as always.)

Admittedly, I never would have thought Shizui would end up as the eighth gym leader. It's cool, but a bit dissapointing at the same time... I guess none of the gym leaders will have more than 3 Pokemon -_-

Gamefreak, y u make game for 3 year-olds!?

*End Rant*

Seriously though, we're getting down to the wire. Anyone else going to try and avoid spoilers?
    [IMG]http://www.gamese****ch.com/090703-hiimdaisy.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMac_2 View Post
    I thinks you're prolly right cuz (and I know this is in related, but hear me out) if elesa's mareep thingy is lv 28 (one lv higher than her zebrastrika in bw) than all the leaders are prolly gonna have higher lvs than their predecessors (excluding Cheren and his weak patrat and lilipup :/). This is how I think it's gonna go down:

Cheren: lilipup lv 13, patrat lv 9-11
    Homika: koffing lv 15-17, whirlipede lv 17-20
    Cheren's Patrat is confirmed level 11. Homika's Koffing confirmed level 16, and Whirlipede Level 18.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Here's my speculation:

Cheren:
    Patrat Lv. 11
    Lillipup Lv. 13
    TM: Work Up

Homika:
    Koffing Lv. 16
    Whirlipede Lv. 18
    TM: Venoshock

Burgh:
    Dwebble Lv. 22
    (previous gen Bug type. Possible candidates: Scyther, Heracross, Vespiquen, Skorupi, Yanmega) Lv. 23
    Leavanny Lv. 25
    TM: Struggle Bug

Elesa:
    Flaafy Lv. 28
    Raichu/Jolteon/Emolga Lv. 30
    Zebstrika Lv. 31
    TM: Volt Switch

Clay:
    (previous gen Ground type. Possible candidates: Dugtrio, Rhydon, Steelix, Donphan, Hippowdon) Lv. 32
    Krokorok Lv. 33
    Excadrill Lv. 35
    TM: Bulldoze

Skyla:
    Rufflet Lv. 39
    (previous gen Flying type. Possible candidates: Pidgeot, Togetic, Skarmory, Swellow, Altaria, Staraptor) Lv. 40
    Unfezant Lv. 42
    TM: Sky Drop

Drayden:
    Druddigon Lv. 47
    Zweilous Lv. 48
    Haxorus Lv. 50
    TM: Dragon Tail

Shizui:
    (2 previous gen Water types. Possible candidates: Golduck, Cloyster, Kingler, Gyarados, Octillery, Mantine, Sharpedo, Waillord, Lumineon) Lv. 49 and 50
    Jellicent Lv. 52
    TM: Scald
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Heres my guess at gym teams starting with Burgh seeing as Cheren + Homika's are already confirmed...

Burgh
    - Swadloon
    - Dwebble
    - Vespiquen

Elesa
    - Emolga
    - Flaaffy
    - Zebstrika

Clay
    - Krokorok
    - Piloswine
    - Excadrill

Skyla
    - Drifblim
    - Altaria
    - Swanna

Drayden
    - Druddigon
    - Dragonair
    - Haxorus

Shizui
    - Wailord
    - Lapras
    - Jellicent

you know ive put no thought whatsoever into the teams i am going to raise :P, speculation on the gyms and e4...you know. theres been plenty of debating over the gym leaders, still cant help but wonder, but also wonder about the e4, who they will be and what they will use, apparently alder is no longer the champion either...who knows but we'll see soon enough

Here's a small Gym Leader speculation
    Note: Since Cheren, Homika and Kamitsure are confirmed, I won't speculate teams for them.

Burgh
    Beedrill/Vespiquen
    Dwebble
    Leavanny

Clay
    Dugtrio/Rhyhorn/Steelix
    Krokorok
    Excadrill

Skyla
    Altaria/Togetic/Togekiss
    Swoobat/Unfezant
    Swanna

Drayden
    Dragonair/Vibrava/Flygon
    Druddigon
    Haxorus

Shizui
    Golduck
    Ludicolo
    Seismitoad
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Speculation for unconfirmed Gym Leaders.

Burgh: Dweble, Vespiquen, Leavanny,

Clay: Nidorino, Krokorok, Exadrill

Skyla: Togekiss, Swanna, Unfezant
    TM: Acrobatics

Drayden: Flygon, Druddigon, Haxorus

Shizui (And his awful tan. Seriously dude, you could have at least tanned your feet...) , Ludicolo, Seismitoad, Jellicent
    TM: Scald (It's the only Water type TM...)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 21st June 2012 at 2:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Speculation

Burgh: Dweble, Vespiquen, Leavanny,

Elesa: Flaafy, Emolga, Zebstrika (But that should've been obvious. xD)
    TM: Volt Switch

Clay: Nidorino, Krokorok, Exadrill

Skyla: Braviary, Mandibuzz (Her Pokemon were horrible in BW tbh. Her team needs improvement :/)
    TM: Acrobatics

Drayden: Flygon, Druddigon, Haxorus

Shizui (And his awful tan. Seriously dude, you could have at least tanned your feet...) , Ludicolo, Seismitoad, Jellicent
    TM: Scald (It's the only Water type TM...)
    Why does Skyla only have two Pokemon? And Mandibuzz and Braviary would have to be under leveled by at least 20 levels. I say she should keep Swanna and Unfezant but gain an Altaria in favor of Swoobat.

Page 215 of 340 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast