As far as I can tell the second Gym Leader also uses only 2 Pokémon.
God I just love her <3. Hack me the game so I can play with her sprite or something.
"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."
Indeed her having 2 pokemon doesn't mean much as B/W first 2 gyms had 2 pokemon, Brock and Misty had 2 pokemon, am sure there are other examples but can't think of any for now
Although i do think she will be first and water guy will be second but thats just my opinion
Running for the thrill of it
heres what i am personally hoping for, for the gym leaders aha
1) so i think the poison girl is gunna' be first with
2) then if the water guys second, which i think he will be i hope he will have
and maybe a low level
3) then im hoping for a rock type gym with
and as his prize pokemon a
4) for the 4th gym i would really like a grass type gym leader that uses
5) for the 5th i think i fire type gym would be great
and his main pokemon
6) for the 6th gym i would like flying, dont care if skyla stays or goes i just want this team
7) i also hope an ice gym remains, just with better and tougher pokemon like
and her/his main pokemon to be
8) and for the last gym im hoping for a female dark type
and of course
i just realised that these are actually really strong aha but also the 'third' versions usually do have alot more tougher pokemon.
if we do get 16 gyms like some people have been speculating i would hope it would go down something like this
9) i would hope for a electric type gym with predictions like
10) i would like a fighting type
11) i would like a steel type, preferably just like jasmine (i <3 her)
12) for this gym leader i would like it to be caitlin maybe de-promoting herself, i dunno
13) i would like it to be lenora,
and of course the lump
14) for this gym i would like it to be a double battle with iris and drayden consisting of
15) for this gym i would like an entirely new gym leader, an interesting spooky one aha
16) and for the last gym i would LOVE bug with a hard team like
heh, and thats just what i would like for the gym leaders ^-^
If Shizui is indeed the Undella leader, the Gym order is really confusing me. B|
i was just giving my opinions, you dont need to be so rude about it
I like the new Gym Leaders, HOWEVER and since I'm picky, I want Lenora, Elesa (Kamitsure is better) and Skyla as Gym Leaders!
I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon
Last edited by Valoo.; 15th April 2012 at 5:00 PM.
I don't see any sand or water huts in southwest Unova that would imply that Shizui is the second Gym Leader, or anything close to it. In fact, due to the consistent aid he supposedly gives to the protagonist, his gym could quite possibly be held until later in the game, such as in a location like Undella Town. I could see him replacing Brycen and being the new 7th Gym Leader.
I think that makes it even more likely that he's Undella's leader then, because if he appears a lot to help the protagonist it would make sense for him to be one of the last Gym leaders. As for a leader being replaced, I think Skyla makes the most since. They just need to have some NPC say she's off gallivanting in her aeroplane, and have her come back post-game as an additional leader.
I just hope Burgh's Whirlipede is replaced with something good, and not some terrible Bug-Type like Beautifly or something. Give him a Scyther, or a Heracross and it'll be great.Interesting point since it reminded me that all Gym Leaders will certainly have at least one new/replace Pokémon from the previous generations.
As some one said earlier in this thread, the school has the gym statues in front of it.
If it was a gym, then I reckon its gym leader should at least the 6th gym leader, maybe 7th or 8th.
They could be your old teacher and run into every now and then, looking at how well you've done.
Their type could be miscellaneous (we've only had one of that.) And they use lots of different tactics they've taught you throughout the game.