Page 168 of 340 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 8476

Thread: Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

So she has Emolga+Flaffy+Zebstrika, hopefully her Flaffy is something like level 28 or 29 so her Zebstrika can be around level 32, I really wanted her to be a stronger gym leader and not be the 4th one but it seems the producers don't really care. So the gym line up is going to look something like this:
    -Cheren
    -Homika
    -Burgh
    -Elesa
    -Clay
    -Skyla
    -Shizui
    -Iris/Drayden

Great, three characters replaced and that's it, so much for a major change in the gym setup...
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    If the Castelia Gym returns I think it would be after Nimbasa since you would have to travel through Nimbasa to get to Castelia.

EDIT: Wait, does anyone have a pic of this badge case? I don't recall seeing it myself.
    Please explain to me when it was said youd to go through Nimbasa to get to Castelia? No where, I'm recalling. Besides it'd literally be impossible to get there unless you for some reason took a boat to Driftveil. But no, Nimbasa does not come before Castelia.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

So Elesa has a new look, a new Gym design and a Flaafy? :]
    That's great news, although it was something we already knew..
    Elesa was one of my favourite leaders from BW, so glad to see she's getting attention!
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Oh god, Elesa rips her jacket off during her sprite animation. Haha.

(She has it on in her VS sprite, but not in her battle sprite.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Oh god, Elesa rips her jacket off during her sprite animation. Haha.

(She has it on in her VS sprite, but not in her battle sprite.)
    A super epic moment! I can't wait to see it!
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Chandreigon View Post
    I'm pretty sure its 26 or 28, and I'm gonna go with 28. My next question is whether she has more than 3 pokemon or not.
    28 if my eyes aren't playng tricks, though I would like to see a Lv30 Ampharos.
    Also, I don't believe Kamitsure (Elesa) will have more than 3 Pokémon. You should expect that for a 6th-7th Gym Leader but I shouldn't get my hopes high.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post

The third one is most likely Castelia. Flaaffy and the levels leave Elesa as the fourth Leader again.
    Where did you find the newer badge case picture?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

My theory for Elesa is that she IS the 5th leader, and either Clay, or Shizui is 4th (Don't ask why). IF her Flaafy is level 28, then her Emolga would be somwhere like 27, and the Zebstrika would be somewhere near level 30, which is only 1 level lower than Clay's Excadrill. I wouldn't mind seeing Elesa being a later gym, but it probably won't happen.

Thank you based Irra for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu725 View Post
    My theory for Elesa is that she IS the 5th leader, and either Clay, or Shizui is 4th (Don't ask why). IF her Flaafy is level 28, then her Emolga would be somwhere like 27, and the Zebstrika would be somewhere near level 30, which is only 1 level lower than Clay's Excadrill. I wouldn't mind seeing Elesa being a later gym, but it probably won't happen.
    Or GF is being smart and actually giving the Gym Leaders good-leveled teams this time around. Besides what would Elesa's excuse be? "Sorry I can't have a gym battle right now, I'm showing off my summer line, come back next season." It wouldn't work, however it would be interesting. Most likely, all of the gym leaders are going to be leveled up and stronger this time. *Praying for not anohter gym leader killing spree that took 3 days*
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

So she has a Flaaffy, looks level 28 to me. I assume this is all she'll have(Along with Emolga(Level 28) and Zebstrika(Level 30)). I wish there was some other Gym Leaders being shown here, oh well.

Her gym was changed as well, not surprising, looks like it's similar to the one in the promo.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Where did you find the newer badge case picture?
    It was in Corocoro last month I believe. Was a small picture.

Why?

The Gym Leaders could have always just got an increase in levels, at less at some point(Cheren has a level 11 Patrat so it's probably not going to be a higher level Gym like the first Gym in Black and White)
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Thanks.

So it looks like Burgh's still number three. Hoping for a dark gym. Too many of the same types of gyms with yet no dark gym. :/

Thanks.

So it looks like Burgh's still number three. Hoping for a dark gym. Too many of the same types of gyms with yet no dark gym. :/
    If there was going to be any more gyms, they would've been revealed by now. I personally was hoping for Chili opening his own fire-type gym. Guess you'll have to wait for Gen VI for a dark-type gym.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

No, she is the 4th leader. You are saying this because you probably dislike Shizui and like Elesa, am I right? :P

I think she's probably fourth. The levels are still reasonably low (and there's a chance Flaaffy is level 26 instead of 28, making her team just one level higher than BW), so I don't believe we'll go anywhere from Castelia but Route 4 up to Nimbasa. Clay's levels were so close to Elesa's because well, their towns were very close to one another, which doesn't seem to be the case with Shizui's town, Elesa's levels would have to be higher if he was fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    I personally was hoping for Chili opening his own fire-type gym.
    Yes, that would have been very nice...
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Nčh, without a reason I'm not going to take this seriously. It's only one level lower then Clay's Excadrill used to be. Flaaffy isn't going to be her mainpokemon, so a powercreep is likelier.

The gyms:
    - Cheren
    - Homika
    - Burgh
    - Elesa
    - Clay
    - Skyla
    - Shizui
    - Drayden/Iris

If they had more gymleaders in store, then they would've shown it by now. This is it.

Thanks.

Never gonna get it, no we're never gonna get it, oooooh...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Well that's stupid. And is that also a refrence from a show?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    I personally was hoping for Chili opening his own fire-type gym.
    Why? Sounds kind of random, wouldn't they just keep the triplets, probably expanding on Triple and/or Rotation Battles.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Does the word Virbank even have some kind of meaning behind it?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Does the word Virbank even have some kind of meaning behind it?
    Virga (keeping with the cloud theme) + Burbank ("the media capital of the world", just a couple of miles from Hollywood)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Why? Sounds kind of random, wouldn't they just keep the triplets, probably expanding on Triple and/or Rotation Battles.
    At least Cress would be kinda redundant since we got Shizui, and it would be strange to leave just one out I guess.

But I must admit I hope they're all battleable, either individually or in a triple battle.
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 13th June 2012 at 5:38 PM.

Elesa has a Flaaffy? Eww. It's a cute Pokemon and all, but it doesn't go with her; it's so unfashionable. I was hoping that the new Coro Coro would have more information about Shizui, but it seemed to focus more on the new Pokemon forms than anything else. I'm still praying that he'll be encountered early in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Elesa has a Flaaffy? Eww. It's a cute Pokemon and all, but it doesn't go with her; it's so unfashionable. I was hoping that the new Coro Coro would have more information about Shizui, but it seemed to focus more on the new Pokemon forms than anything else. I'm still praying that he'll be encountered early in the games.
    I think Elesa and Flaffy go quite nice together. Flaffy is a feminine Pokemon and Elesa is a rather feminine character being a model and all.. I'm just glad they didn't give her an Electabuzz so far I think every electric type gym leader has used one at some point.

Gym Leader Rosters

Cheren - Normal
    Herdier - 15
    Patrat - 11

Homika - Poison
    Trubbish 21
    Koffing 19

Burgh - Normal
    Leavanny 26
    Vespiquen 24
    Dwebble 24

Elesa - Electric
    Zebstrika 31
    Flaffy 28
    Emolga 28

Clay - Ground
    Excadrill 36
    Krokorok 33
    Pupitar 33

Skyla - Flying
    Swanna 40
    Unfezant 38
    Archeops 38

Shizui - Water
    Jellicent 43
    Ludicolo 41
    Golduck 41

Iris - Dragon
    Haxorus 49
    Fraxure 47
    Altaria 47
    Druddigon 47

Quote Originally Posted by ArcanusX View Post
    Also both Flaafy and Kamitsure are cute.
    Yes, that too.
    Last edited by JD; 13th June 2012 at 5:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I think Elesa and Flaffy go quite nice together. Flaffy is a feminine Pokemon and Elesa is a rather feminine character being a model and all.. I'm just glad they didn't give her an Electabuzz so far I think every electric type gym leader has used one at some point.
    Also both Flaafy and Kamitsure are cute.

I don't think Flaafy is all that feminine. It doesn't match Elesa to me, except for the fluffy arm things in the new pic.

Am I the only one who noticed Elesa's hair dye? It looks kinda nice to me.
    Boredom is boring

Quote Originally Posted by flygonabsol99 View Post
    I don't think Flaafy is all that feminine. It doesn't match Elesa to me, except for the fluffy arm things in the new pic.

We've known about Elesa's hair for about a month now. They first showed it in the Black and White 2 promo trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by flygonabsol99 View Post
    We had already seen her in the promotional video. She looks better with black hair in my opinion.

Page 168 of 340 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast