Page 210 of 340 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 8476

Thread: Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Maybe the Striaton brothers are now trainers you can battle post game in a challange named Striaton Cafelee.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

he can maybe have sharpedo because of hair look like and golduck foots looks like the costum foot like shizui

Look at the gym, Shizui needs a Ludicolo.
    By the way, now I realise that there were cool trainers in Shizui´s gym, more likely to the latest gyms.

I guess the gym is located in the northern east of Unova, in the part that connects Unvella Town with other place by the sea

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    he can maybe have sharpedo because of hair look like and golduck foots looks like the costum foot like shizui
    Sharpedo and Golduck are two frail for a final Gym Leader.

50 Pixie Points

I feel like Shizui should have at least one Unova-Pokémon on his team - we are in Unova after all. There aren't much Water-type Pokémon to choose from, but I personally would love him to have an Alomomola, just to show that it can be a tough one to beat. And I guess it also goes along with his deep diving stuff. I like the idea of Samurott too, but I really doubt it, since your rival might have it already (depending on what starter you choose). By the looks of the gym he might have a Ludicolo too, and I'd add a Sharpedo there too (his hair reminds me of one haha!!). So the team for Shizui I would like to be Alomomola, Ludicolo and Sharpedo. But that's kinda bland for a final gym...
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by memond View Post
    Sharpedo and Golduck are two frail for a final Gym Leader.
    And Dugtrio wasn't?

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    And Dugtrio wasn't?
    More to the point: Rhyhorn wasn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    There aren't much Water-type Pokémon to choose from,
    Are you kidding?

Geovanni was Gen 1 ground leader. In Kanto he pretty much used ever final form of a ground type so yeah. Besides Dugtrio is still a good pokemon. Its in Smogon's Over Used Pokemon list. Anyway, I think Shizui will use Lapras, Ludicolo, and Seismitoad.

50 Pixie Points

I want Akuroma to be the Champion, that's if he's a good guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Are you kidding?
    I meant from Unova alone, guess I misworded that. I don't think Unova has much of "good" water-type Pokémon, especially for Shizui, since most of the dual-types are represented by others already (Swanna and Skyla, Jellicent and Shauntal, Palpitoad/Seismitoad with Clay), not sure what the deal is with BW2 though. But if every water-type Pokémon is taken into consideration (from other regions too), then there indeed are many possibilities haha
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

I still think Shizui's roster will only contain sea Pokemon. I think Mantine and Lapras would be interesting Pokemon for him to have. My little sister wants him to have a Samurott, and I'm starting to think that she might get her wish. I'm just a little disappointed that he only has three Pokemon on his roster; it's such a hindrance.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I still think Shizui's roster will only contain sea Pokemon. I think Mantine and Lapras would be interesting Pokemon for him to have. My little sister wants him to have a Samurott, and I'm starting to think that she might get her wish. I'm just a little disappointed that he only has three Pokemon on his roster; it's such a hindrance.
    Correct... me too... It just makes sense since he is a diver. So sea Pokemon would make the most sense. But then again his whole Gym doesn't refer to 'diving' but refers to more of a 'pond'... I hope he has Sea Pokemon though...

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    I want Akuroma to be the Champion, that's if he's a good guy...
    Akuroma being champion is possible but not likely in my opinian.

Seeing how Cheren uses a Patrat and a Lillipup in battle and gives out the TM Work Up, Im going to assume that That both pokemon will abuse Work Up for Powered up attacks and i think Lillipup learns Take Down at Level 13 to. (Crap, this could be tough)

Edit: Never Mind about the Lillipup knowing Take Down, just checked and it learns it at Level 15. Not 13.
    Last edited by memond; 20th June 2012 at 7:06 PM.

50 Pixie Points

Possible Champion:
    Alder (i hope not)
    Hilbert
    N

I doubt hilbert/Hilda would be champion. They never talk just like all the other PCs

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I doubt hilbert/Hilda would be champion. They never talk just like all the other PCs
    The ones that show up in Battle Subway sort of do, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I'm just a little disappointed that he only has three Pokemon on his roster; it's such a hindrance.
    I think it will be fine. I said this before, and I'll say it again (because not much people saw it before because of all the posts coming in).

If you had ANY trouble in BW. This will be a little harder. Not much. But still harder. So if you had any trouble/difficulties in BW, you are sure to have some more in BW2. If you want a challenge, I would suggest picking Tepig. This will give you a challenge at Shizui's gym. Personally I am going to pick Tepig.

Not just the gym leaders will be hard. I predict much more Team Plasma battles in this game. Also, looking at the map, we will have much more Routes,Caves,Cities,Water Routes and other areas to explore. This game will be harder than BW. Since Elesa has been confirmed 4th Gym Leader.

No one ever said that the level pattern from BW will stay, from what we've seen, it won't. We haven't seen ANY of Shizui's pokemon, so his levels could be exceptionally high. Some people might say, that's impossible, they will probably be like two levels higher than they were for the eighth gym leader in BW. Its just as impossible of the thought of Shizui being the eighth gym leader was. Game Freak is surprising us, we shouldn't count anything as impossible.

I saw a picture of him in a Team Plasma Hideout on Serebii. He could more of double agent. Besides, isn't in the world tournement already...

Homika might be hard if Koffing know Toxic/Poison Gas and Venoshock. Its a poison Gym, so pokemon are going to get poisoned and she can take advantage of that.

50 Pixie Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    I think it will be fine. I said this before, and I'll say it again (because not much people saw it before because of all the posts coming in).

If you had ANY trouble in BW. This will be a little harder. Not much. But still harder. So if you had any trouble/difficulties in BW, you are sure to have some more in BW2. If you want a challenge, I would suggest picking Tepig. This will give you a challenge at Shizui's gym. Personally I am going to pick Tepig.

Not just the gym leaders will be hard. I predict much more Team Plasma battles in this game. Also, looking at the map, we will have much more Routes,Caves,Cities,Water Routes and other areas to explore. This game will be harder than BW. Since Elesa has been confirmed 4th Gym Leader.

No one ever said that the level pattern from BW will stay, from what we've seen, it won't. We haven't seen ANY of Shizui's pokemon, so his levels could be exceptionally high. Some people might say, that's impossible, they will probably be like two levels higher than they were for the eighth gym leader in BW. Its just as impossible of the thought of Shizui being the eighth gym leader was. Game Freak is surprising us, we shouldn't count anything as impossible.
    Level 11 Patrat, level 13 Lillipup
    Level 16 Koffing, level 18 Whirlipede

\ DIFFICULTY /

I doubt Hilda or Hilbert will be the champion. They don't talk and I think they will be involved with that "Memory Link" feature.

The most likely option for the champion, in my opinion, is Marshal.

I'm pleased with the gym leader order. But you never know, they could pull a Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Level 11 Patrat, level 13 Lillipup
    Level 16 Koffing, level 18 Whirlipede

\ DIFFICULTY /
    The first gyms have never been hard. My point is the later gyms. Elesa's pokemon are high levels for the fourth gym. Just people should stop complaining about Shizui only having three pokemon when the levels could be exceptionally high.

Tbh, I don't even get what you mean by \ DIFFICULTY / .

the game is starting to leak i have my copy. I can confirm that Burgh has a level 25 Leavanny, a level 23 Dwebble, and a level 23 Ledian.

Cheren might be easy but Homika's pokemon poisoning your pokemon and abusing Venoshock could get a little challenging.

Then again Cheren could abuse Work Up for powered up attacks.

50 Pixie Points

Page 210 of 340 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast