Page 214 of 340 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 8476

Thread: Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    I think that if she would still be a leader, they would put her along the others leaders in that picture.
    She had a bigger role in BW and she is more popular than Drayden, if they had choose only one to put in there, I think it would be Iris.

She may be just a move tutor, or a E4, or the champion or nothing... But I doubt she will be a Gym Leader again.
    Maybe they just wanted to have the same number of Leaders on each side, who knows. Maybe there will be a cover for each version. It's just an ad, anyway.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I think that if she would still be a leader, they would put her along the others leaders in that picture.
    She had a bigger role in BW and she is more popular than Drayden, if they had choose only one to put in there, I think it would be Iris.

She may be just a move tutor, or a E4, or the champion or nothing... But I doubt she will be a Gym Leader again.
    That's what I've been basing most of my thinking on. Her being Champ could be the reason why we haven't seen her yet. Then maybe she could be in the house in Opelucid where Drayden/Iris teaches Draco Meteor in BW1 and teach it to us. Like she could be around pre-League even as Champ, we just wouldn't know.

I'm gonna guess his lineup is: Floatzel, Seismitoad, and Lapras/Eelektross

I mean, Lapras matches his hair and I think it would be lame if he got a Jellicent or Basculin. Samurott is fine though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Maybe they just wanted to have the same number of Leaders on each side, who knows. Maybe there will be a cover for each version. It's just an ad, anyway.
    Read what I said... I think that if this was the case, they would have chosen Iris.
    But I may be wrong and she may be just a GL again... Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    That's what I've been basing most of my thinking on. Her being Champ could be the reason why we haven't seen her yet. Then maybe she could be in the house in Opelucid where Drayden/Iris teaches Draco Meteor in BW1 and teach it to us. Like she could be around pre-League even as Champ, we just wouldn't know.
    She being the Champion is dream too high... I mean, I would love it, but is very unlikely. But she being a E4 is very likely, in my opinion. It would even explain why she didn't appear until now, since E4 are only revealed after the game release. I just wish that they give her a new design, because she was a kid... and kids grow up after 2 years.
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 20th June 2012 at 9:15 PM.

Read what I said... I think that if this was the case, they would have chosen Iris.
    Why? I think it's the same for them. Maybe they picked Drayden because he looks "tougher".

Why? I think it's the same for them. Maybe they picked Drayden because he looks "tougher".
    Like you said, it was an ad. Why not use the most popular character between the two leaders, in this case, Iris?
    Drayden looks tougher, but Iris is way more well know and popular, because of her anime counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    N isn't a wanted criminal.
    My mistake. :P

50 Pixie Points

Quote Originally Posted by memond View Post
    My mistake. :P
    Actually I guess I'm wrong D: >.> silly me. Anyways, I really want to know Shuzui's team.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post

I mean, Lapras matches his hair and I think it would be lame if he got a Jellicent or Basculin. Samurott is fine though :P
    Eelektross?! Seriously?? It's not even a water-type. Seismitoad seems unlikelysince it doesn't fit an island-diver theme. Floatzel actually seems possible, my only problem with that is that it's Crasher Wake's signature. Lapras doesn't even suit him either. That's why I think Golduck and Carracosta fit him well, as for his Sig, that's a toss up for me to be honest.

May I ask "why Eelektross"?

Thank you based Turpoo

Eelektross is an aquatic Pokemon it lives underwater.. I still don't think he'll use one though. Golduck is the perfect Pokemon for him in my opinion.

Eelektross isn't a Water-type. Sharpedo fits his hair better, I guess.

Eelektross isn't a Water-type. Sharpedo fits his hair better, I guess.
    But Sharpedo isn't confirmed yet is it? I personally think his main Pokemon will be a Mantine. It just fits in my opinion.

Thank you based Turpoo

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Eelektross is an aquatic Pokemon it lives underwater.. I still don't think he'll use one though. Golduck is the perfect Pokemon for him in my opinion.
    We know that Eelektross is an aquatic pokemon, but it's not a water type. Tynamo aren't even found in oceans (in the games). Golduck seems like it fits him the best I agree. I can see him having a Carracosta just because it's a main defensive powerhouse and it could breaks stuff underwater for him, etc.

I'm Thinking That Shizui Will Have Gyarados, Seismotoad and Something Else, I Only Picked It Because The Diversity (If The AI's Smart Enough, He'll Switch To Gyrados/Seismotoad when Expecting a Grass/Electric Moves, Respectivley).

Also I'm Shocked That My TM Predictions For Cheren and Homika is right, (Work Up/Venoshock), But That Keeps The Trend Of Handing Out Unova TMs and If The TMs Stay The Same, Shizui Will be Giving Us Scald, (Mean Combo of He Has A Hex Jellicent) Which Is Only 10 Power More Then Gym Leader Elesa's Volt Switch, Which In Some Situtians, Is Better (Keeping In Mind Elesa Is Gym Leader 4, Half Of His Posistion, 8)
    Last edited by KyuremCraze; 20th June 2012 at 9:54 PM. Reason: Wrote The Word Less Instead of More
    Here's my my first fic, Exciting League Battles Hope you like it!

Chapter XII (7) is up! Go have a little sneak peek!

Next Time: Kyurem, Lord of Thunder and Fire!

vs.

Second Fic: Still in Construction (<THAT'S NOT THE TITLE!)

Next Time: Prologue

Lopunnies, Lopunnies it must be Lopunnies! Or maybe Mijamaru....

sharpedo looks like it should be his signature poke

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2a8i3pl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mew for the banner!

Shizui is the final gym leader?

...Got to say, did not see that one coming! He's my favourite Unovan leader now. Don't even care what his team is. He's my total favourite <3

And yay that Homika has a Whirlipede! Not that she wouldn't. The guitar was sort of a giveaway.

But we can't trade until after defeating Cheren? Oh thanks, GF, I'll be earning my first badge with fodder again then. /minor rant
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

It's pretty tough to decide on Pokémon for Shizui because there are just so many Water Types.

I'd definitely say he'd have Ludicolo because of the lilypads. It would also make sense for have to have a Generation V Pokémon, so he'll likely also have probably Seismitoad, Carracosta or Jellicent. It's the third slot that's really hard to pick. People are bringing up good ideas, such as Golduck, Sharpedo & Lapras. It's just a really hard decision, but I'm going to predict Ludicolo, Golduck and Seismitoad (with Seismitoad being the main because I think it would make the most sense for the Generation V Gym Leaders to have mains that are Generation V Pokémon).

And it will probably take a day or two after coverage begins to find out his team because he is the final gym leader.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Bulbapedia said that Cheren and Homika will be the first two gym leaders ( in that order ) while the rest are unknown.

We know the order ... ~Nicole~
    Normal, Poison, Bug, Electric, Ground, Flying, Dragon and finally Water

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Bulbapedia said that Cheren and Homika will be the first two gym leaders ( in that order ) while the rest are unknown.
    The order will be Cheren, Homika, Burgh, Elesa, Clay, Skyla, Drayden and Shizui. And it is on bulbapedia's Gym Leaders page

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    Bulbapedia, up-to-date like always. This would like to say something:

^ All right guys, chill, ~Nicole~ obviously just hadn't checked the Serebii news page yet. When you're trying to watch several different news sources at once it can get a little confusing.

I'd definitely say he'd have Ludicolo because of the lilypads
    Agree, the lotad line fits him perfectly. Also, as he seems like this happy-go-lucky big bro type, Ludicolo's cheery face would really suit him as his 'star' pokemon.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

I don´t think about Lenora as a champion or even in the E4.
    She looks very interested in the researching of fossils and history. I just don´t see her out of Nacrene City

Quote Originally Posted by Worbinator View Post
    I don´t think about Lenora as a champion or even in the E4.
    She looks very interested in the researching of fossils and history. I just don´t see her out of Nacrene City
    (sigh) you prolly right doe...but I wouldn't mind seeing her in at least the world tournament or some post game thing where you get to rebattle the gym leaders from bw and bw2. One of those should happen at least (kanye shrug).
    Black 2 and white 2 team so far(gonna be in rotation):

Just jokin and trollin since 1997

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

Pokemon is like crack, some people can rehab and get over it while others are still addicted . And I am proud to be addicted. Share this on your signature if you got poke pride!

Page 214 of 340 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast