Page 237 of 340 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 8476

Thread: Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Wrong, it's something like this:

RBYFRLG/RSE (we don't know for sure, but given that in FRLG the only main game region compatible with the Network Machine is Hoenn, it's reasonable to assume they take place about the same time. Also, there's probably a bunch of subtle references that I'm forgetting) - 3 years later -> GSCHGSS (this is explicitly stated I believe) -> DPPt (DP start off with a news report of the Lake of Rage incident in GSCHGSS, so it has to take place sometime after) - some time later (I estimate about 3-5 years) -> BW1 - 2 years later -> BW2.

Kind of reminds me of Jupiter. She's the only person I can think of ATM with a remotely beehive looking hairdo, and even then, it's not quite right. I do think it's an old character, though. Also, I love the zombie trainers.

oh snap thanks for reminding me about lake of rage report. forgot about that this looks like its more on the money => "some time later (I estimate about 3-5 years) -> BW1 - 2 years later -> BW2."

i guess the only real thing i can think of is the celebi theory or an up date in tech. where you can fight hologram's lol
    Last edited by thebushmaster; 23rd June 2012 at 12:34 AM.
    Buy Japanese Video Games

Made by Me "JoeyII" AKA TheBushmaster

MY Japan & English WI-FI CODE'S: Diamond:Joey2-1375-1826-1994, Pearl:JoeyII-1718-9652-9659, Platinum:JoeyII-4941-1318-0423,
    HeartGold:Joey II-4512-2706-2653
    ,, SoulSilver:Crystal-1764-2238-4377, Black:JoeyII-1335-5610-9304, White: Green-4470-1016-3515,
    Black2: Crystal-4256-1552-0997, White2: Joey II-1765-0482-2478
    X&Y + 3ds Friend Code: J9-1118-0227-0709 (Please PM Me Your Code)

Cheren's actually quite hard if you don't pick up a fighting type, I only have Sai (Psyduck) and Bacon (Tepig) at levels 11 and 13 and Cheren's Lillipup curbstomped me~

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Cheren's actually quite hard if you don't pick up a fighting type, I only have Sai (Psyduck) and Bacon (Tepig) at levels 11 and 13 and Cheren's Lillipup curbstomped me~
    Get a Riolu from Sangi Ranch.

My question is, what do you use against Homika? I don't think there are any Psychic types available at that point in the game, are there?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

My question is, what do you use against Homika? I don't think there are any Psychic types available at that point in the game, are there?
    Get a Magnemite. ou can also use Magby or the nearest Flying type for Whirlipede.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Do we know yet if the gym leaders are re-battleable (and not in the World Tournament)?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Get a Magnemite. ou can also use Magby or the nearest Flying type for Whirlipede.
    Is that it? No Psychic or Ground types? That's poor design right there.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Is that it? No Psychic or Ground types? That's poor design right there.
    They gave you a Magnemite, something completely immune to the type.
    They give you Psyduck, who knows Confusion.
    They give you fire types (& Pidove), for Whirlipede

Why would they give you a ground type when Koffing is immune & Whirlipede takes normal damage from it?

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Do we know yet if the gym leaders are re-battleable (and not in the World Tournament)?
    Technically, we don't know for sure. If they have actual, full, properly leveled teams they haven't been found in the code yet.

As of now, we're assuming they are solely in the World Tournament in place of rematches.

I didn't face Cheren yet.. I only have my level 10 Snivy and I didn't even get to his gym yet. I have confidence in my Snivy's defenses though so I should be fine.

I don't plan on using Riolu in my ingame team, so I plan on toughing it out with the 2 I have currently.

So, Shizui is really in Seigaiha City and his Badge is named "Wave Badge". It was the only one we didn't know about.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    They give you Psyduck, who knows Confusion.
    I stand corrected. That'll do just fine.

EDIT: Do we know what the Opelucid gym puzzle is?
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 23rd June 2012 at 1:29 AM.

I'm going to assume that we won't be able to rematch (if at all) until we get the National Dex.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I'm going to assume that we won't be able to rematch (if at all) until we get the National Dex.
    Well duh, otherwise the teams would be the same.

People wants the game to be harder and even so searches for Pokémon with advantage over the leaders.

I don't get it.

Well duh, otherwise the teams would be the same.
    Lol, not really. There aren't only 3 Pokémon of each type in the regional dex.

Does anyone else except me hate Elesa's new look? It's a kids game, and she looks really...

um....

well... she looks really....

you know...

So you mean to tell me, I can't catch a Mareep before I battle Cheren?
    Dear Arceus...THE CHROMOSOMES

Quote Originally Posted by PerishCount View Post
    Does anyone else except me hate Elesa's new look? It's a kids game, and she looks really...

um....

you know...
    HALLELUIAH!

I am not the only who hates Elesa's new look.

And yeah, she really looks like what you meant in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by djangoyama View Post
    Yes you can. I had the change to catch Mareep, but I don't plan to use one, so I defeated it.

Quote Originally Posted by djangoyama View Post
    You can, lol. Its in the grass around the Mareep farm right after you beat your rival for...what the 2nd time? Something like it
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Lol, not really. There aren't only 3 Pokémon of each type in the regional dex.
    Well there probably wouldn't be enough Pokemon in the regional dex for a proper team if you consider that some don't really "fit" the gym leaders (for instance, you wouldn't give Elesa a Magnezone because it doesn't really fit a model, she'd probably have more elegant Pokemon). That's why they wait until the National Dex, there's more Pokemon to pick from so they can give them more fitting Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

From what I hear, Sabrina's in Pokewood, too?

So that's who the woman is.

O.M.G.....

O....M.....G.....

Sa..... Sabrina!!!!!

Thank you!!!

I.. I'm speechless.

Seriously, I can only look at that image and be quite. What can you say? Sabrina with psychic powers on her fan in a movie that I will control in a future Pokemon game.... try saying that 5 years ago.

However, I'm quite annoyed by one thing....

I know you Elesa fan-boys/girls out there are happy with her model look, and you Flannery fan-girls/boys are happy with her new hot sprite and all but what about us?!!!! That generation of players who were first in the presence of a real lady in a dress as a captivating foe!!!

From the sprite sheets that have been introduced to me, I have noticed that among the massive amount of Dragon loving characters we'll be re-battling, a unique Mistress of Darkness have been missing!

Where is my Karen GF???!!!! I seriously hope this is changed by future Wifi events and it isn't final...

I need my Giovani/Sabrina/Karen Team Rocket Manga fan fiction back!

*Sniff Sniff*
    In war, truth is the first casualty ~ Aeschylus

Quote Originally Posted by PerishCount View Post

um....

you know...
    ****ty-****ty ****-****, y'mean? :P Nah, she's her legs are kinda...erm, long. But c'mon, people, perspective, Misty wore a bikini and she never gets accused of looking like a hooker. Not that I've heard, anyways. And Elesa's a model. She has more excuse than any other character in the entire franchise for looking sexy.

I'm really happy to see Sabrina back in Pokewood; that makes it mildly more interesting, And how adorably fierce does Mei look -^^-

Djangoyama, your sig should come with a seizure warning.

EDIT: What the hell, I cannot believe Serebii's language filter starred that out! Sl*t is not a swear word!
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

I honestly don't care for the new poison gym leaders name being Roxie. It isn't that I hate the name, it is just too similar to Roxanne.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    I honestly don't care for the new poison gym leaders name being Roxie. It isn't that I hate the name, it is just too similar to Roxanne.
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes confirmed.

/sarcasm
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

****ty-****ty ****-****, y'mean? :P Nah, she's her legs are kinda...erm, long. But c'mon, people, perspective, Misty wore a bikini and she never gets accused of looking like a hooker. Not that I've heard, anyways. And Elesa's a model. She has more excuse than any other character in the entire franchise for looking sexy.
    The difference is that Misty is a swimmer. It would be really weird to see a swimmer dressed in long clothes.

Elesa had no reason to look like a slnt.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Ruby/Sapphire remakes confirmed.

/sarcasm
    Rustboro City music has been found in-game. Hinthint.

I really like Elesa's re-design. Her hair and jacket are the best part. Maybe the crotch clip isn't the best choice, but I don't care.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 237 of 340 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast