Is Clyde the Fresh Water man or is he somebody else?
Heck they even fixed the ghost rock in Brycen's gym. Woulda been quite nifty if they left that for shiz an giggz.
Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!
Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.
1. Bug - Walter
- Walter seems to have no personality to speak of whatsoever.
- Heracross, Galvantula, Scolipede, Parasect, Ninjask, Forretress.
2. Dark - Vito, Illusane and Bonnie
- Vito turned to Evil because he 'sinned' by stealing a 10-yen coin someone dropped on the ground.
- Shiftry, Honchkrow, Absol, Skuntank, Crawdaunt, Sableye.
- Illusane is described as the 'Queen of Evil' and has a typical Japanese ojousama laugh. (stuck-up lady)
- Umbreon, Scrafty, Sharpedo, Spiritomb, Cacturne, Krookodile.
- Bonnie is a coward who decides that anything goes as long as he wins, even running away to avoid losing.
- Drapion, Liepard, Mandibuzz, Bisharp, Weavile, Houndoom.
3. Ghost - Rensuke
- Rensuke is a 'shock creator' who lives in a haunted house.
- Cofagrigus, Drifblim, Sableye, Golurk, Gengar, Banette.
4. Psychic - Cult
- Cult is weird, she talks about seven-fingered hands singing ice-cream-flavoured psychics, then falls asleep.
- Starmie, Beheeyem, Sigilyph, Exeggcutor, Jynx, Medicham.
5. Poison - Botsuri
- Botsuri is described as having a creepy laugh and wants to experiment on you.
- Muk, Swalot, Dustox, Skuntank, Victreebel, Gengar.
6. Steel - Thatcher
- Thatcher says she can withstand any attack with her Steeled heart, then cries when you beat her.
- Aggron, Bronzong, Magnezone, Skarmory, Steelix, Bisharp
7. Ground - Ieji
- Ieji wants to become a Ground-type Pokemon.
- Krookodile, Camerupt, Gastrodon, Claydol, Hippowdon, Steelix.
8. Dragon - Ryuuichi
- Ryuuichi talks about the pride of dragons, and was apparently 'chosen by dragons'.
- Salamence, Druddigon, Altaria, Dragonite, Kingdra, Garchomp.
That being said, I really hope we don't get another Water-type expect. Marlon really was a blow to the face. Sure, he has a fun team with a Carracosta and a Wailord, but a sixth Water-type gym leader? Misty, Wallace, Juan, Wake, Cress and Marlon is just too much. If we get another Water-type expect I don't know how hard I'm going to beat that sucker to a pulp out of sheer malignance flowing over. I mean come on! We have had at least one Water-type specialist in every generation! MISTY WAS REBATTABLE IN GOLD AND SILVER!!!
GSC: Misty with an upgraded team.
E: Juan, since Wallace for some reason needed to be both the champion and topcoordinator...
DP: Wake as either 3rd or 4th gymleader
Pt: Wake as 5th gymleader, sure, why not upgrade the Water-type gymleader.. -.-
BW: Cress, if you picked Snivy.
B2W2: Marlon, and Cress is available to battle outside of the WT.. -.-
I mean come on! Since the third generation I even have to point out that in every third release they have done something to upgrade the Water-type specialist!
Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-
Water is really common everywhere, in every region. There are a lot of hobbies related to water. I am really not suprised by the ammount of Water type specialists. In fact, wouldn't bother me if the next gen has one as well. (Heck.. I am happy they added Marlon!)
I claimed Machoke in the Official Claim a Pokémon thread.
And I unofficially claim Shizui/Marlon and Brawly.
one thing regarding the champion......i can actually understand Alder retiring.....seeing as he has a grandson he's getting up in years....but why make IRIS of all people the champion? why not promote a member of the elite 4?
And obviously Dark as well.
Also, it is true that Water is the most common type, but it does not explain why there are so many leaders of this type. You see, Electric Type is quite rare and we had 4 Electric Leaders (Surge, Wattson, Volkner, Elesa), we also had 3 Rock-Type and 3 Ice-Type Leaders, even though these types aren't that common.
Normal Friend Safari:
Aipom, Audino, Ditto
Pokemon Y Shinies:
, , x2, , , , , , , , , ,
Alpha Sapphire Team:
Omega Ruby Team:
Normal as the 8th gym I would love. (Anything poison typed is best).
I don't like the Striaton trio. It was a neat concept in BW, and it's nice we can fight them in BW2, but that triple battle/rotation battle potential.
That and they were the least interesting since Hoenn's Gym leaders