Page 3 of 340 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    I wonder what sort of Pokemon we can expect from these new gym leaders, such as if they'll be all gen five Pokemon or not. Or for that matter if any previous gym leaders from BW (assuming at least some remain) use some pre-5th gen Pokemon first time around.
    I think it will be a mixture between the old and new, just like the E4 in BW after defeating Alder. Yet I expect for some reason the Unovan Pokémon to be their main.
    Equipment:
    3DS XL X&Y Special Edition, DSlite.

Time:
    GTM -4

Black:

Neo
    FC: 2279 9709 9979

My Former Team!

I have a feeling that either Cilan or Chilli will take over the Stration Gym all by themselves. I say this because if you pick Tepig, you'll end up facing two water gym leaders.
    No sig. Deal with it.

I want Chili to take over his own Gym, Cilan to transform the Striaton Gym into a cafe, and for Cress to have something to do with the Abyssal Ruins.

So that new pictures confirm Homika has 2 Pokémon.

I'm going to start by speculating Venipede and Trubbish, assuming that she uses only Unova Pokémon.

(Foongus is the only other 5th gen poison type, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post

I'm going to start by speculating Venipede and Trubbish, assuming that she uses only Unova Pokémon.

That pretty much confirms shes the first gym leader, slight chance of being second I guess.
    No sig. Deal with it.

There is a Koffing painted on the wall behind her in the gym. She will probably have Koffing and Scorlipede/Venipede

Juste for the love of art here, have some higher resolution artworks for Homika and Shizui.
    <3

Last edited by Sakrey; 14th April 2012 at 8:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrey View Post
    Juste for the love of art here, have some higher resolution artworks for Homika and Shizui.
    <3

ahahah I love the swimmer guy

His upper torso just having a tan is great

<3

He's carrying Pokeballs in a fishing net. Love it.

His pants make him look like a mermaid, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    ahahah I love the swimmer guy

His upper torso just having a tan is great
    *looks again*

Holy crap, you're right. I didn't notice that.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    There is a Koffing painted on the wall behind her in the gym. She will probably have Koffing and Scorlipede/Venipede
    I came slightly late... Was coming to say the exact thing!
    Equipment:
    3DS XL X&Y Special Edition, DSlite.

Time:
    GTM -4

Black:

Neo
    FC: 2279 9709 9979

My Former Team!

Does anyone else think that because there are no beach like areas, that were shown with the water gym leader, that his gym is in eastern Unova and he isn't one of the first two gym leaders? possibly one of the new islands?

~

Homika's Pokemon amount was already confirmed on her debut. She's definitely first, if you look at the map. I think her gym is below Driftveil. I believe it's the one with the audience shown in the trailer?

Shizui must be the lilypad one. And I never even noticed his mermaid pants. They remind me of Golduck.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

<3
    Love you so hard for that! Frightening how easily these two grew on me- especially Homika who I just took as a bratty looking kid (oh what a difference looking at better quality scans make!) Need to hear Homika's dialogue quick so this british accent of hers in my head can go!

Here's hoping for a dark type guy with a skin head and gym full of roughnecks (a guy can dream!)

I have my thoughts on Gym Leaders, of course, it is possible some Gym Leaders will return. I'm just going by if they are all new. They are:
    Homika: Poison
    Shizui: Water
    An archirect: Rock
    A firefighter: Fire
    An author: Normal
    A mechanic: Steel
    A defense lawyer: Electric
    A librarian and ancient writing translator: Dragon

I actually took heart into thinking of this. But if some return, I see them all returning(regardless of all new leaders or not), and if some you get badges from, I see them being Skyla, Elesa, the triplets, Clay, and Drayden/Iris(depending if you are playing black2 or white2)
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

I have my thoughts on Gym Leaders, of course, it is possible some Gym Leaders will return. I'm just going by if they are all new. They are:

I actually took heart into thinking of this. But if some return, I see them all returning(regardless of all new leaders or not), and if some you get badges from, I see them being Skyla, Elesa, the triplets, Clay, and Drayden/Iris(depending if you are playing black2 or white2)
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    So there is! Wouldn't have noticed that. Yeah, Venipede and Koffing pretty much confirmed?

Ha, the player's name in that shot is Black2.

So there is! Wouldn't have noticed that. Yeah, Venipede and Koffing pretty much confirmed?

Ha, the player's name in that shot is Black2.
    And the Rival is called Rival
    It's how it was in the scans as well

I am kind of hoping that we still get some new gym leaders. I really want a Dark-type gym so bad it isn't even funny.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Spoiler:- img:

Huh. So he is tan. I was wondering all this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post

I'm sure there will be an ice type leader.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeAce View Post
    Does anyone else think that because there are no beach like areas, that were shown with the water gym leader, that his gym is in eastern Unova and he isn't one of the first two gym leaders? possibly one of the new islands?
    My theory is that the MC has to surf/take a boat to wherever the gym is located (I'm assuming it's the second gym). Like Cianwood and Dewford.

Chuck only had two Pokemon and he was the very earliest the 5th gym leader. So who knows when the poison leader will be. But I am also gonna guess pretty early. I just hope for at least one new gym leader, but I would like more. Five new gym leaders at the most.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

I know it was mentioned earlier by a few people posting (sorry I can't remember who), but I like the idea of there being more than 8 gyms that you can challenge, with possibly the quota being 8 to enter the league. It would be nice as well if after getting these 8 badges, the league would run in this game how it is run in the anime, where it is a tournament between you and a bunch of other npcs and even some rivals that you have throughout the game. After winning, you could then challenge the elite four and then the champion.
    3DS FC: 0018-1175-8454 - IGN: Chris
    Ice safari: spheal, sneasel, and lapras

I've been playing pokemon since the days of Red and Blue. I guess that makes me "old." But I am by no means a "genwunner" in the way the term is used around here. Some of my fav pokemon are gen 4-6 ones.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Gen-Trade-Shop
    ^^My SHINY trade shop! - Over 700 Kalos Bred SHINIES!^^

And here is a link to my list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
        Spoiler:- img:

Huh. So he is tan. I was wondering all this time...

Just have to say that I really like the detail on him, i.e that his upper body is tanned but his feet aren't. That's really neat.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

<3

Enlarging it isn't working. Getting a 404 not found. Care to upload it again please? I'm all for artwork .
    Last edited by Cobalt_Latios; 14th April 2012 at 8:21 AM.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Page 3 of 340 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast