Page 4 of 340 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Enlarging it isn't working. Getting a 404 not found. Care to upload it again please? I'm all for artwork .
    Sorry about that ! Put a wrong URL to link with the thumbnail image.

Now it should be good

Edit : Use the one in my original post, the one you've quoted has kept the wrong URL.
    All good now.
    Last edited by Sakrey; 14th April 2012 at 8:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrey View Post
    Sorry about that ! Put a wrong URL to link with the thumbnail image.

Now it should be good

Edit : Use the one in my original post, the one you've quoted has kept the wrong URL.
    Added the fixed url to my quote. Thanks.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Watching the game trailer, I noticed that there is a Cool Trainer in Shizui's gym. Cool Trainers don't really start to appear until mid game, so maybe he's one of the later gyms? Also it looks like you battle that evil scientist guy too...so maybe he's a gym leader?
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

If we get new gym leaders, I want a new champion and Elite 4. I really like Shizui's design, and we seem to see him a lot throughout the game
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

So Homika has freckles? That's adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    Just have to say that I really like the detail on him, i.e that his upper body is tanned but his feet aren't. That's really neat.
    It's not just his feet, it's his entire lower body.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    Watching the game trailer, I noticed that there is a Cool Trainer in Shizui's gym. Cool Trainers don't really start to appear until mid game, so maybe he's one of the later gyms? Also it looks like you battle that evil scientist guy too...so maybe he's a gym leader?
    Lavaridge was the earliest gym to have cool/ace trainers. So yeah mid game or somewhere later.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Lavaridge was the earliest gym to have cool/ace trainers. So yeah mid game or somewhere later.
    Or this could be the first time we get a cool trainer earlier on. There you guys wanting a hard game go, a smarter AI with oddball pokemon early on.

I don't understand people believing that all Gym Leaders will be replaced.

The pre-League Gyms seem to be: Homika's Gym, Shizui's Gym, Driftveil, Nimbasa, Castelia, Mistralton, Icirrus and Opelucid (not sure about the order, though). I don't see why would they replace all of the Gym Leaders in the returning Gyms (I'd say no more than two changes in returning Gyms, but they might all just stay unchanged).

Icirrus is covered, that might mean that Brycen could be replaced. But it's a really far-fetched conclusion (and I'm personally not believing this).

Striaton and Nacrene Gyms will seemingly be available post-League. If the theories about Striaton Brothers are true, then Striaton Gym Leader will obviously be replaced. I'd expect the new Leader to be a returning character, possibly Cheren or Bianca (or maybe even Hilbert/Hilda).

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrey View Post
    Juste for the love of art here, have some higher resolution artworks for Homika and Shizui.
    <3

1. How did you get it?
    2. Why do they cover each other? Hell, as a perfectionist prick I can't accept this.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post

1. How did you get it?
    2. Why do they cover each other? Hell, as a perfectionist prick I can't accept this.
    There from the official site. I know right.. I wanted HQ artwork of each and we end up getting HQ with them being together!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I like the idea that the Nacrene and Striaton gyms have become just a museum/library and restaurant. Nacrene's library could be a Canalave library-esque thing where the ancient myths of Unova are explored. I'd like it you could fight the Striaton trio in a triple/rotation battle though. Maybe your efforts will have them re-open the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Looking at the map, I can identify the location of the log huts Shizui is seen in front of, perhaps they are hidden until the ice

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

I think that the first gym leader will be Shizui. Look at the map: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...Unova_B2W2.png. The grassy area with river and his hut is right after your hometown and a small town. I suppose his team will contain Lotad. Next is a city with a harbor and I think there will be the poison gym. And I suppose there will be gym leader re-battle feature and when you re-battle Homika she will have Scolipede...

I suppose that I made some language errors :P! My english is not perfect.
    Credits to Pokekoks:

MY FC Platinum:
    0947 7638 2186
    MY FC Heart Gold:4383 8146 6354
    MY FC White:1463 5426 6863
    MY FC Black:2150 7384 7476
    MY FC JP White:4899 1442 5658
    MY FC JP White 2:3912 3705 4160

Assuming that Striaton is no longer a Gym and if it turns into a restaurant, is it possible that this may be the place where the Gym leaders meet up for a rematch? I remember there was such a place in HGSS, but I don't remember where exactly.

And, would it be unwise to look into the possibility of the E4 making some changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebreather View Post
    Assuming that Striaton is no longer a Gym and if it turns into a restaurant, is it possible that this may be the place where the Gym leaders meet up for a rematch? I remember there was such a place in HGSS, but I don't remember where exactly.

And, would it be unwise to look into the possibility of the E4 making some changes?
    I would actually like them to do a HGSS style way of rematches(Except not calling them or anything like that). Like say you'll have to find Burgh in Pinwheel Forest for a rematch.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

This could work.
    Platinum has a "Battleground", and it's a small cafe.
    HGSS used the Fighting Dojo in Saffron for rematches.

IF the Striaton Brothers are no longer Gym Leaders (poor guys, they were novices in BW, and they already gave up the position?), they could manage the cafe and turn it to something similar. Good idea!

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

If they replace/ add another Gym I hope it's a Dark type

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    If they replace/ add another Gym I hope it's a Dark type
    The only thing is Grimsley is already a Dark type trainer, even if he is an E4. If they were to introduce a Dark type leader, would that mean that the E4 would change as well?

The only thing is Grimsley is already a Dark type trainer, even if he is an E4. If they were to introduce a Dark type leader, would that mean that the E4 would change as well?
    This is a sequel, anything can happen.

It might change. Or they could simply let it be.
    In HGSS, Clair and Lance (the Champion) are both Dragon-type. Chuck and Bruno were both Fighting-type.

What Pokemon do people think Homika and Shizui will have? Obviously it'll include making guesses as to what Pokemon may be in the regional dex.

Homika - Venipede seems likely (with Screech). I'm not sure which other Pokemon fit... maybe Stunky or Koffing?
    Shizui - I think Psyduck/Lombre/Azumarill/Remoraid/Corphish could be interesting choices. None of the 5th gen water types seem to fit, except perhaps Panpour.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmen View Post
    Shizui - I think Psyduck/Lombre/Azumarill/Remoraid/Corphish could be interesting choices. None of the 5th gen water types seem to fit, except perhaps Panpour.
    Oh please. NOT PANPOUR!!!
    Give him a Samurott, Carracosta or a Jellicent.

Looking at shizui's hair he will most likely have Sharpedo.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperXhydra95 View Post
    Looking at shizui's hair he will most likely have Sharpedo.
    If he's going to have Sharpedo, then maybe he'll have Carvanha?

Looks like the gyms are gonna be 8, I can't find anywhere under the ice where they could fit another 6 gym cities, although they seemed to fit 3/4 cities in such a small space so we'll see. What I assume is gonna happen is that the gyms are gonna go:
    Homika
    Bhurgh
    Elesa
    Clay
    Skyka
    New Rock Leader in the Mountain City
    Shizui
    Iris/Drayden

That yellow building next to the plane landing looks to be a gym, so yeah.
    BLAH

According to the map: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...Unova_B2W2.png, Lenora's and The triplet's gyms have been frozen over. So has Brycen's. The ice MAY be there for show, but that would mean that there's 3 new gyms. Homika's gym is said to be located south of Driftveil, so I don't think she would be the first gym. Lenora and Clay, while unlikely, could become a double team if her gym is frozen, and the triplets either have a new gym(in that case, THEY MUST BE A TRIPLE BATTLE >.<) or open a restruant where you can rematch gym leaders or people you help throughout the journey (Like Riley, Buck, etc. from Platinum)

EDIT: They may make Shizui (did I spell it right?) the first gym if the triplet's are no longer a gym. Brycen.... is screwed
    My White Team:
    My White 2 Team:
    My Overall Team:

My youtube! Currently playing: Pokemon FireRed
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gogeta1104?feature=mhee

Page 4 of 340 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast