Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157 LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 3908

Thread: Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

Didn't really know which thread to post this in but this one seems to be the most relevant. Outside of the players home in Aspertia Town, you can see some type of plants growing in the garden area. They rsemble the cheri berry tree a bit but they look a bit differnet and have 3 'things' growing on them. They don't serve a purpose but they seem to be quite a cool little addition. Anyone else think they look like the berry tree?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

I thought so too, and they change with the seasons!
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    Didn't really know which thread to post this in but this one seems to be the most relevant. Outside of the players home in Aspertia Town, you can see some type of plants growing in the garden area. They rsemble the cheri berry tree a bit but they look a bit differnet and have 3 'things' growing on them. They don't serve a purpose but they seem to be quite a cool little addition. Anyone else think they look like the berry tree?
    Yes. I thought it was a pretty neat detail myself.

It would be cool if you could grow berries in there

^that would be great considering you can't grow berries ingame. And then your Mom could serve more of a purpose and water them or add fertalise them similar to how she brought things with your money in HGSS. Actually, now I really want that in the next pokemon game lol

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    ^that would be great considering you can't grow berries ingame. And then your Mom could serve more of a purpose and water them or add fertalise them similar to how she brought things with your money in HGSS. Actually, now I really want that in the next pokemon game lol
    Berry plots were nice in DPPt. It was a pain maintaining sometimes because they were so scattered though. If they made 1 or 2 big ones or even 1 big one that got bigger like in the Dream World. That would be pretty nice. Then whatever berries your bring from the Dream World you can keep in cycle. It would also help those who don't use the Dream World.

Quote Originally Posted by sAv1Or) View Post
    Berry plots were nice in DPPt. It was a pain maintaining sometimes because they were so scattered though. If they made 1 or 2 big ones or even 1 big one that got bigger like in the Dream World. That would be pretty nice. Then whatever berries your bring from the Dream World you can keep in cycle. It would also help those who don't use the Dream World.
    I agree with this idea.
    But something like the berry pots in HGSS is fine with me. Portable is always more efficient.

But it would be better if there's both. You get to have bring important berries with you on your bag, and plant the lesser important ones on the field.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I agree with this idea.
    But something like the berry pots in HGSS is fine with me. Portable is always more efficient.

But it would be better if there's both. You get to have bring important berries with you on your bag, and plant the lesser important ones on the field.
    That would be pretty handy. They can even cap how many berries you can grow in the Berry Pots @ a significantly lower amount than the plots in the field so there is still an advantage to traveling all the back to the farm plot which would be a larger Berry yield.

The most important thing for Berries is that it should be "permanent" just like in DW

"permanent" as in, once it yields berries, it stays like that until we pick the berries

I hate it if I forgot to pick berries then it turns out they already recycled themselves into the growing stage

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Any ideas where the road to the right of the pokemon center in Opelucid city goes? I was just looking around when I realized that the road is completely cut off. There's a big wired fence and some road work signs blocking the entrance. The map just shows trees and two rivers. It just struck me as odd because normally you only see those signs when your still working your way through the game and the game requires you to fufil some quest before you can progress to the next stage in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    The most important thing for Berries is that it should be "permanent" just like in DW

"permanent" as in, once it yields berries, it stays like that until we pick the berries

I hate it if I forgot to pick berries then it turns out they already recycled themselves into the growing stage
    I hated this too. It basically forces you to play the game a lot more just to harvest those berries on time. And you had to have a consistent cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Johto_girl View Post
    Any ideas where the road to the right of the pokemon center in Opelucid city goes? I was just looking around when I realized that the road is completely cut off. There's a big wired fence and some road work signs blocking the entrance. The map just shows trees and two rivers. It just struck me as odd because normally you only see those signs when your still working your way through the game and the game requires you to fufil some quest before you can progress to the next stage in the game.
    It was the old Route that led to Victory Road in BW1. It was closed due to a cave-in.

That was route 10 in the original black and white. That route led to the original victory rd, but they were both closed.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

It led to Rt. 10 and Old Victory Road in BW1. Both areas are completely closed off in this game, you can't ever go there (I really wish you could've though, that would've been a great place to put N's Castle post game).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    It led to Rt. 10 and Old Victory Road in BW1. Both areas are completely closed off in this game, you can't ever go there (I really wish you could've though, that would've been a great place to put N's Castle post game).
    Did they ever mention what caused the cave-in?

Did they ever mention what caused the cave-in?
    Nope, they don't say a word of what's going on in that part of Unova.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It would have been nice to get some more information.

If they were to have added that back in post-game, they could have added another Legendary that could have potentially caused the cave-in and try to tie in a story to make it somewhat fun. I don't like that a region completely cuts off a section of it with no intent of using it. It's a waste of space to me.

It would have been nice to get some more information.

If they were to have added that back in post-game, they could have added another Legendary that could have potentially caused the cave-in and try to tie in a story to make it somewhat fun. I don't like that a region completely cuts off a section of it with no intent of using it. It's a waste of space to me.
    They could have done that with most of the legendaries. All too often in Pokemon games do legendaries appear with little or no explanation and you're just expected to accept it. I'm not saying that we should have entire sagas devoted to them, but just little side-stories would be fun, yes.

And speaking of that route... did Game Freak really think that just allowing the music to be played in one season would make up for them removing it for no reason? The music on its own is all well and good but it's just not the same...

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry View Post
    They could have done that with most of the legendaries. All too often in Pokemon games do legendaries appear with little or no explanation and you're just expected to accept it. I'm not saying that we should have entire sagas devoted to them, but just little side-stories would be fun, yes.

And speaking of that route... did Game Freak really think that just allowing the music to be played in one season would make up for them removing it for no reason? The music on its own is all well and good but it's just not the same...
    It really isn't the same :/

It would have been a nice place to bring back Groudon or something.

It really isn't the same :/

It would have been a nice place to bring back Groudon or something.
    I don't even want a legendary in there, I just wanted it to be accessible, even if it would have led to a dead end. Perhaps a short cut-scene with Juniper arriving and giving a short explanation why as to why a new Victory Road was constructed?

I don't think adding a legendary is necessary, I think just putting the entrance to N's Castle there instead of New Victory Road would be sufficient.

I don't think adding a legendary is necessary, I think just putting the entrance to N's Castle there instead of New Victory Road would be sufficient.
    It would just add some substance to the story of the cave-in

Damn, was really excited about what would be in that cave... :/
    Anyway, had my first attempt at the elite 4, died on the second pokemmon, haha... Any training tips? All of my guys are level 50-55

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by shiny ditto View Post
    Damn, was really excited about what would be in that cave... :/
    Anyway, had my first attempt at the elite 4, died on the second pokemmon, haha... Any training tips? All of my guys are level 50-55
    To be fair I was excited about Challange Cave when I heard about the Pokemon and it's apprentice to find out that Cobalion and Keldeo weren't in there.

Anyhow buddy raising for the Elite 4? Well if you're only looking for EXP I say grab a few repels and grind some rustling grass pokemon because in Black 2, Roserade gives out 3 SPC ATK EV's while Whismcott gives out 2 SPD EV's which can be so helpful and if you're playing White 2 Liligant gives an additional 2 SPC ATK EV's which'll turn you're special attackers into cold blooded murderers.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I find it strange that Gamefreak would take out route 10 and Challenger's Cave without explaining why the cave in happened or why they took out those two areas in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokechan View Post
    I find it strange that Gamefreak would take out route 10 and Challenger's Cave without explaining why the cave in happened or why they took out those two areas in general.
    If I were to hazard a guess it might have something to do with the Giant Castle that popped out of the ground at the summit of the mountain (Victory Road) over Route 10 then collapsed because it turns out when a castle weighs more than the foundation it's built on it's very susceptible to wear and tear.

That's why N is such an awesome villain he doesn't care about stuff like structual integrity as long as he puts his point across (standing above all trainers in Unova) and when he lost just left it there. Man didn't even hire a surveyor.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

It would just add some substance to the story of the cave-in
    The cave in won't need to have happened, just that Rt. 10 and Old Victory Road are closed off until post game.As for Challenger's Cave, they could put another legendary there (I was thinking Mewtwo) and that would make it worth going to. And to make things more interesting, you'd have to access it by going west on Rt. 10 (heading across the bridge then back through the grass) while the old entrance is blocked by a one-way ledge or a Strength boulder.

Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157 LastLast