Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3908

Thread: Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I consider it an improvement because White Forest and Black City in BW sucked. Hard.

The game basically forced you to race through the game in order to have a Black City or White Forest that wasn't totally barren, and then continually force you to come back and talk to everyone EVERY DAY if you wanted to maintain it. And if you didn't race through the game, you were stuck with a giant square of absolutely nothing unless you had a ton of friends who happened to have a ton of people that were willing to go to your White Forest/Black City, and even that assumed that your friends raced through the games and had White Forests and Black Cities that weren't likewise barren.

I passionately feel that it was the stupidest idea ever implemented by Game Freak in any Pokemon game ever. So, yup. I definitely see this as an improvement. :P
    It's weird. I barely ever visit my White Forest since I fiddled with Entralink, and no one has ever left it.

But I concur. Black City and White Forest are just the most horrible, backwards design.

I noticed the market is still in Black City. Does anyone know if you can you still buy items or is it just useless now?

Quote Originally Posted by .:Alex:. View Post
    It's weird. I barely ever visit my White Forest since I fiddled with Entralink, and no one has ever left it.

But I concur. Black City and White Forest are just the most horrible, backwards design.

I noticed the market is still in Black City. Does anyone know if you can you still buy items or is it just useless now?
    I am pretty sure you can still buy items in Black City and for White Forest you can catch pokemon.

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Luffy Forums Username: The Void

Quote Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
    I am pretty sure you can still buy items in Black City and for White Forest you can catch pokemon.
    You can't. There's no grass in White Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Isn't the forest interchangable?

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Isn't the forest interchangable?
    It's interchangeable with Black2's Black City. That doesn't put grass in it, though.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months

I'm pretty sure Serebii or someone else said that you still can catch pokemon in White Forest.

I'm pretty sure Serebii or someone else said that you still can catch pokemon in White Forest.
    No, Serebii has stated the opposite. There are no Trainers in Black City itself, nor are there wild Pokemon in White Forest. Both have been replaced with Black Skyscraper/White Tree Guts.

This isn't a particularly difficult concept.

I must of read something else then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    Well, we do get a new Victory Road. I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it's less...amazing?
    Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l83BqgPr6M#t=4h52m33s
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It's basically the ruins of N's Castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well, well, this was to be said eventually.
    After the Games release, what are your thoughts on Isshu?
    Please, for the love of logic - do not say that Kanto is comparable to Isshu.

I see little need in doing this but I will anyway..

- Isshu has 10 more Cities/Towns then Kanto, including Anville Town.
    - Isshu has 29 routes compared to Kanto's 28, including all Bridge/Tunnel Routes
    - And Isshu is bigger logically, with vaster landsccape..

LOL :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    It's basically the ruins of N's Castle.
    The only part of Victory Road (out of what was shown in the video) is the first room. And speaking of N's Castle, where is it exactly in Victory Road? The rest is a generic mountain/cave dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    - Isshu has 29 routes compared to Kanto's 28, including all Bridge/Tunnel Routes
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, bridges and tunnels are not routes in the game's sense. A route needs to be populated by trainers, Pokemon, items, etc. Bridges and tunnels are barren paths that have almost no purpose aside from getting from A to B.

- And Isshu is bigger logically, with vaster landsccape..
    What do you mean by that?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The mountains, land, and sea look nicer.

Sorry if im posting this in the wrong thread.. I just registered to post this find, it isn't on Serebii under Interactable Pokemon yet.

The Zoroark on that place, found on that cave by the Elite4

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2lswlqv.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Libertine; 26th June 2012 at 2:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Sorry if im posting this in the wrong thread.. I just registered to post this find, it isn't on Serebii under Interactable Pokemon yet.

The Zoroark on that place.

Zoroark, that is a nice find.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Zoroark, that is a nice find.
    Thank you mate! Anything to help this site.

The Zoroark on that place.

That's N's Zoroark, IIRC. It leads you to N's Castle. My question is, where in Victory Road is that?

The Zoroark on that place, found on that cave by the Elite4
    That's because you can't catch that Zoroark; it's N's. All it does is lead you to N's Castle in the postgame.

That's N's Zoroark, IIRC. It leads you to N's Castle. My question is, where in Victory Road is that?
    It's just below the entrance to the actual League building.
    Last edited by Endolise; 26th June 2012 at 3:00 AM.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    That's because you can't catch that Zoroark; it's N's. All it does is lead you to N's Castle in the postgame.
    It is? Sorry for the misunderstanding, didn't know that.

Ah man, it would been really cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Ah man, it would been really cool though.
    What, the Zoroark? Well, you can still receive that almost-perfect Zorua in Driftveil.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    It's just below the entrance to the actual League building.
    You mean the area right before the end with the Veterans that battle you on the stairs? Okay, that's about where I thought it'd be.

You mean the area right before the end with the Veterans that battle you on the stairs? Okay, that's about where I thought it'd be.
    Yeah, right there, by the Veterans.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

I've said it before and I'll say it again, bridges and tunnels are not routes in the game's sense. A route needs to be populated by trainers, Pokemon, items, etc. Bridges and tunnels are barren paths that have almost no purpose aside from getting from A to B.

My point is, the primary use of Routes is to get from A to B.
    The same is applied to Bridges, they are made to get you from A to B.
    They are constructed to link Areas, Regions or Landmass.
    You can battle Trainers and catch Pokemon on Routes becaues that's the core of the Game, Pokemon.
    Bridges are more isolated structures and therefore less populated.
    General land routes and sea routes are more suitable for Pokemon and Trainers to reside.
    Which is why you see them in higher number on general Routes compared to Bridges.

So your point of Routes consisting of Trainers and Pokemon being the prime indicator is invalid.
    You speak as if, a Route can only be a Route if it has Trainers and wild Pokemon.
    Therefore if a location has catchable Pokemon and Trainers, it's a Route - that is your logic.
    That is absurd, it's like saying a car can only be a car if it has tinted windows.

Besides you speak as if the Bridges have no other use.
    You'll find that, on most Unovian Bridges you can catch Pokemon, find Items and battle Trainers.
    Your logic baffles me, if this post is not enough to make you see sense, then I digress and quit.
    I do hope you read this post twice to try and comprehend my point.
    This isn't a matter or right and wrong, it's a matter of logic.
    Good day.
    Last edited by Kall El; 26th June 2012 at 3:29 AM.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Please, for the love of logic - do not say that Kanto is comparable to Isshu.
    It's fairly reasonable to compare Unova with Kanto. They have many things in common, as in cities, routes, etc. They're regions after all.

Why do you call Unova, "Isshu"? I'm just curious, is all.

What do bridges with no trainers and routes having trainers have to do with a region's size? Region size is not based on how many routes there are, it is based on how large they are.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/10ih3yp.png[/IMG]

Page 101 of 157 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast