Page 103 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3908

Thread: Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

Can anyone tell me whether or not we can access Route 14 before we challenge Drayden? I really want an Altaria for my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I would've rather gone back to Old Victory Road.
    Victory Road in BW was such a dull yet annoying place IMO, give me Ns castle any day over those damn slopes.

Quote Originally Posted by eimajamie View Post
    Victory Road in BW was such a dull yet annoying place IMO, give me Ns castle any day over those damn slopes.
    Opinions.

I thought making Victory Road into a rocky mountain was a nice touch, and the slopes are what make it better than BW2's IMO. I definitely would've liked BW2 Victory Road better had the entire place been more like the 1st floor, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Both roads were cool, just the Durant can bring your pokemons HP quickly if not prepared.

The only thing BW's VR has over this one is it's concept. I like that the first one was a giant anthill. But I think I like the new one better. It seems much more larger to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Both roads were cool, just the Durant can bring your pokemons HP quickly if not prepared.
    Repels?

RUNNING?

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Repels?

RUNNING?
    Unless your team is under level 38 then thats a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Unless your team is under level 38 then thats a problem.
    I'm not going to ask how anyone could even beat Iris/Drayden under Lv. 38, because I'm afraid of the answer.

I'm not going to ask how anyone could even beat Iris/Drayden under Lv. 38, because I'm afraid of the answer.
    Who says your entire team needs to be able to defeat Drayden/Iris?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Who says your entire team needs to be able to defeat Drayden/Iris?
    Which means you have at least one Pokemon over Lv. 38.

Which means you should be using that/those Pokemon for Victory Road. At that point, it's your own fault if you can't handle Durants.

Which means you have at least one Pokemon over Lv. 38.

Which means you should be using that/those Pokemon for Victory Road. At that point, it's your own fault if you can't handle Durants.
    I guess, but the way some people play, their entire team may not be prepared for that.

I guess, but the way some people play, their entire team may not be prepared for that.
    Doesn't even matter. You just need one at the top to make Repel work.

There's a few things I would like to know about the locations. And don't tell me to play a ROM or order the game, because I want to play the English version on the DS when it comes out.

-Since the Musketeers are now on Routes, what exactly happened to their homes?

-Was it ever stated what happened to N's Castle after the battle between the BW protagonist and N? To me it sounds like it was moved east of the Pokemon League.

-Is all of the original victory road accessible?
    DW Pokemon I can offer:

Quote Originally Posted by MatchMaster View Post
    There's a few things I would like to know about the locations. And don't tell me to play a ROM or order the game, because I want to play the English version on the DS when it comes out.

-Since the Musketeers are now on Routes, what exactly happened to their homes?

-Was it ever stated what happened to N's Castle after the battle between the BW protagonist and N? To me it sounds like it was moved east of the Pokemon League.

-Is all of the original victory road accessible?
    1. The homes got destroyed in some way. Virizion's got iced over. Terrakion lost its home after Victory Road caved in.

2. There was some kind of earthquake that caused a lot of destruction around that area, from what I can tell. N's Castle is sort of underneath the Pokemon League, and you just happen to access it from the right.

3. Not really. You do have to go through the cave Cheren is in in B1W1, and the top ledge of the outside slope, but everything else is blocked off. The stairs are filled with rocks and cement, and construction barriers prevent you from sliding down the hill.
    Last edited by .:Alex:.; 27th June 2012 at 1:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Alex:. View Post
    1. The homes got destroyed in some way. Virizion's got iced over. Terrakion lost its home after Victory Road caved in.
    OK I'm gonna clear this up right now. Nothing happened to their homes. The forest did not freeze. Plasma only froze opelucid. They are not homeless, they are patrolling the region because they feel an evil presence.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Alex:. View Post
    2. There was some kind of earthquake that caused a lot of destruction around that area, from what I can tell.
    Probably caused by N raising his castle out of the ground and/or the battle between Reshiram and Zekrom.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    They are not homeless, they are patrolling the region because they feel an evil presence.
    Is this entirely your opinion, or is there any evidence/support to that claim?

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    I heard it somewhere. I'll go find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    Well, besides Terrakion, since Victory Road imploded, the other Musketeers original locations are in tact. A Sage also explained that they were patrolling the region to protect Pokemon from evil when you first encounter Cobalion, though I don't think its ever been cleared up if they meant Team Plasma or Kyurem.

Here we go- Cobalion hops up to you out of nowhere. The old Team Plasma Sage comes up to you and tells you about the three Legendary Pokemon Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion. They helped Unova when a forest fire broke out and protected Pokemon from humans. He suggests that they’re patrolling the Unova region now to protect Pokemon. He says there’s an evil force present that you need to be aware of.- Pokebeach's live translation.
    Sure the sage suggests it instead of telling it as fact, but it's as close to closure as I think we're gonna get. I just don't know why so many people think their homes were destroyed. Sure, terrakion's might be gone, But pinwheel and Mistralton cave still stand.

Do we visit all areas of the reigon before the Elite 4 or are there still some that are only accessible post Pokemon League

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    Do we visit all areas of the reigon before the Elite 4 or are there still some that are only accessible post Pokemon League
    All of SE Unova, parts of east and NW Unova are blocked off until Post E4.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    Black City or White Forest and nearby routes, Twist Mountain, Icirrus City and vicinities, everything beyond Skyarrow Bridge are post-game.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

So has been discovered in-game as to why Route 10 is mysteriously closed/barricaded off? They look like construction barricades, similar to that on Route 4 in BW1. It would seem pretty lazy for them to just block it off without a reasonable explanation, unless they are trying to allude us to something. Instead of connecting Route 10 to Victory Road, they chose Route 23, which is the highest possible Route number currently in Unova (before that, it was Route 18 in BW18.), and kind of funny how Kanto Route 23 also connected to Victory Road. Makes me wonder whether or not the next generation will be in the region North of Unova connecting via Route 10, which, when reopened, could still connect to Victory Road. I know I am speculating, but I am looking at the context clues. Route 10 would one of the routes furthest north of Unova, and thus maybe the two regions were finally going to be joined together, like Kanto/Johto, and share the same league. It would explain why Cilan, Cress, and Chili are no longer Gym Leaders, since they took up three types, and because of their "retirement", three types opened up (one taken my Shizui), thus all Gym Leaders have only one single type represented for a total of 8, instead of 10. This means the next region could just as easily pick 8 out of 9 remaining types for it's Gym Leaders (Rock, Steel, Fighting, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Grass, Fire, and Ice). If Generation 5 is a "reboot" or "rebirth" as many are suggesting, it would stand to reason that our next region is North of Unova. Now, either they are making Black and White 3, where we could get South Unova and North Unova, which I highly doubt, or the next batch of games will indeed be 6th Gen, for 3DS, and will connect to Unova via Route 10. In the matter of the World Tournament, perhaps they aren't part of the same "continent" or "realm", and thus it's split in two, kind of like Russia. Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, and Hoenn may be South of Unova for all we know. and more regions are north of whatever region is above Unova. This would cause to be either two separate World Tournaments, or perhaps canonically, during the time frame of BW2, the World Tournament was going on for those 5 regions, and the rest haven't started, but perhaps with this new connection, that region can be included.

Sorry for all the speculation, but the Route 10 thing is bugging me to pieces. :P

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    So has been discovered in-game as to why Route 10 is mysteriously closed/barricaded off? They look like construction barricades, similar to that on Route 4 in BW1. It would seem pretty lazy for them to just block it off without a reasonable explanation,
    The bridge broken, which is a completely legit completely reasonable reason for it to not be there. /sarcasm

Page 103 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast