Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

The musical didn't disappear T.T I hope they don't put that annoying tour again I hate this place.
    I think there will be hail in the areas close to giant chasm

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You know, I wasn't sure at first, but thanks to Sunyshore, I can confirm it.

The Entralink, it's dried up now, isn't it? And Nimbasa looks a little different.

Spoiler:- What other post? I don't know what you're talking about...:
    I just hope that Nimbasa has like an arcade centre where we can play mini games for points.

Quote Originally Posted by BroaddySN View Post
    I don't know if anyone else saw it, but some user posted a clearer scan showing what that "red and blue building" is. It looks like a movie theater. I don't know why they deleted it, but I'll pull up my browser history to show you all again.

Here: [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/fehzl0.jpg[/IMG]
    That guy in red sure looks like Wes from Pokémon Colosseum.

Wait a minute?! Do you think that we see some short movie of what happened in Black and White.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

The theater looks awesome... It is much more appealing than the Musical in my opinion... I wonder if Brycen, being an ex actor, would appear here at some point.

Another question I had in mind was the covered up areas...

Why do you guys think they would cover up such areas like Nuvema Town, Nacrene City, Undella Town and Accumula Town... I mean what sort of things can we expect to be added to these cities and towns that make them special enough to hide?...

And the north areas of the map are also hidden could other towns or cities be added up there?

Looks more like a Sonic character to me...

Oh well, I wonder what that tube area's like.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Why do you guys think they would cover up such areas like Nuvema Town, Nacrene City, Undella Town and Accumula Town... I mean what sort of things can we expect to be added to these cities and towns that make them special enough to hide?...

And the north areas of the map are also hidden could other towns or cities be added up there?
    I think those places have changed a lot. Although not something major.
    These towns might've turned into cities now.

Also, I have a weird feeling that there will be new places north of Unova. That area is vacant.
    The northwest is a perfect place for a Frontier and few cities.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

Also, I have a weird feeling that there will be new places north of Unova. That area is vacant.
    I totally agree with you... The area in the north covered by Ice is just too much... I mean what's up there that we know of so far... The League and Icirrus City... It seems like theres more added to the North that we just have to wait and see ... : /

My dream to see an upgraded amusement park within Nimbasa City which would drowned us with tons of mini-games seems to be kind of crushed
    I really wished there were some instances ŕ la Wifi Square or even Pokéathlon, something to get your head out of battles or from completing your Pokédex like a nerd.

Anyway, with the clearer scans provided by sunyshore, it seems that Lostlorn Forest is still depicted there on the map. Wonder if the location will gain some other use than its original purpose

Yeah the North is conveniently covered by giant pictures of Kyurem's formes in CoroCoro.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrey View Post
    My dream to see an upgraded amusement park within Nimbasa City which would drowned us with tons of mini-games seems to be kind of crushed
    I really wished there were some instances ŕ la Wifi Square or even Pokéathlon, something to get your head out of battles or from completing your Pokédex like a nerd.

Anyway, with the clearer scans provided by sunyshore, it seems that Lostlorn Forest is still depicted there on the map. Wonder if the location will gain some other use than its original purpose
    I was also hoping for more fair rides in Nimbasa... I was expecting a Ghost train with lots of Ghost Pokemon inside to catch ...

A Halloweenish themed City / Town with jack-o-lanterns etc is my dream... Hoping it would come true one day =)

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    Yeah the North is conveniently covered by giant pictures of Kyurem's formes in CoroCoro.
    and, you know, a giant "sheet of ice"

But yeah, having a Frontier up there would be amazing...

My Friend Safari is Light type.

yea more mini games and i was very upset the ferris wheel battles didnt get harder/more people

Here are all the differences I noticed; not sure if I missed any, or if I noticed anything others didn't.

Unity Tower shown
    Route 4 is now lined with building reminiscent of a mining town in architecture
    New gateway building between Route 4 and Nimbasa City
    Entralink is completely different, including no moat, Entree seems to be a waterfall of some sort, no Entralink bridge (though it still exists above the rivers)
    Driftveil City is very different, lighthouse does not exist, two “craters” exist, shipping docks are less developed
    New city directly south of Driftveil City, another new city west and slightly south of that, and then Hiougi City southwest of that.
    The electric web in front of Chargestone Cave has been removed
    Challenger’s Cave no longer exists
    Poké Transfer Lab carefully covered with ice
    Ice seems to be translucent, as Poké Transfer Lab’s outline seems to be visible
    New area (building?) due north of Poké Transfer Lab
    There is a yellow building to the right of the Ferris Wheel in Nimbasa City. The path in front of it also now extends across to the stream.
    Castelia City, Anville Town, and Opelucid City seem to be identical to before
    Ice is used to cover up parts of the region, simply an overlay layer
    Last edited by immewnity; 14th April 2012 at 2:41 AM. Reason: clearer shows Entree to look differently than originally thought

It's obvious, the ice is just placed on top to obscure things.
    Brand, spanking new areas? Old areas with obvious revamps (Driftveil)? Let the world see them!

Other old areas? HIDEHIDEHIDECAN'TLETTHEWORLDSEE

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrey View Post
    Probably it'll have wild Zoruas/Zororarks.

Couple of things about the map that pique my curiosity:

-About the ice, I think it's fake. The unfrozen areas of Unova are not nearly enough to constitute the main game. Furthermore, the regions that have been covered in ice are irregular and unnatural. Kyurem typically inhabits Giant Chasm, so why is there ice west of Hiougi City? And why is Opelucid City unfrozen yet surrounded by ice? Also, I think because of the ice west of Hiougi City there may be hidden areas there, and there seems to be an unusual blur west of Chargestone Cave, which could be a land route to Anville Town.
    -Challenger's Cave seems to have mysteriously disappeared. I hope they didn't remove it from the game, I don't want to see areas of Unova being shut down or downgraded like Kanto in GSCHGSS. And it's especially sad that Challenger's Cave of all places is gone, since that area needed more development.
    -The Entralink and the area east of it are rather curious. The fact that Entralink is dried up and it seems only the eastern bridge remains (although I can't completely tell due to the glare on the scans). I think it'll serve a different purpose in this game. I'm curious as to how to get there, maybe you can get there from Lostlorn Forest?
    -Rt. 4 is some sort of strip mall or something now, but I don't see an entrance to Resort Desert and Relic Castle. For that matter, are those areas still there? There's nothing there on the scans, but Relic Castle doesn't have any defining features to begin with being entirely underground.
    -Stupid question, but does Drifveil City directly connect to the areas to the south? I can't quite tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    -Stupid question, but does Drifveil City directly connect to the areas to the south? I can't quite tell.
    It seems like there's a small tree-ridden path between the two. Can't tell either, though. Clear scan or clear art (non-scan) may solve that issue.

I'm really curious about that place right under Driftveil City. I guess it could be a new City. Although doesn't it seem really close to Driftveil to be a new City? I'm think that since Drivtveil got destroyed, because of the two giant craters, I'm think it is Driftveil, a re-built Drivtveil. Since Driftveil got destroyed, everyone moved there and started rebuilding.

Also, I'm going to say that there's going to be a new City on top of the Mountain in Eastern Unova, near the Abundant Shrine. There seems to be a new structure up there.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    I'm really curious about that place right under Driftveil City. I guess it could be a new City. Although doesn't it seem really close to Driftveil to be a new City? I'm think that since Drivtveil got destroyed, because of the two giant craters, I'm think it is Driftveil, a re-built Drivtveil. Since Driftveil got destroyed, everyone moved there and started rebuilding.

Also, I'm going to say that there's going to be a new City on top of the Mountain in Eastern Unova, near the Abundant Shrine. There seems to be a new structure up there.
    The place your talking about under Driftveil city has a vanilla/brownish/yellowish coloured building... I thought it looked like a giant sandcastle... maybe for the Water gym leader... or am I seeing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post
    Have we ever been told that the game takes place in the future, not the past? The buildings in Route 4 seem to hint for the past. The rubble in the BW art isn't in the B2W2 art.
    Yes, 2 years after is confirmed. There wasn't rubble, there was construction.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post

I'm think the two "craters" are actually quarries, especially since there is/was a ground type gym leader there. I'm positive the city below Driftveil is entirely separate and has a different name. I believe the city below Driftveil is where Shizui will be situated.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/10ih3yp.png[/IMG]

Official website updated!

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/

Trailer can be seen!

Quote Originally Posted by p-k-m View Post
    official website updated!

trailer can be seen! :d
    we love you! :d
    Equipment:
    3DS XL X&Y Special Edition, DSlite.

Time:
    GTM -4

Black:

Neo
    FC: 2279 9709 9979

My Former Team!

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    The place your talking about under Driftveil city has a vanilla/brownish/yellowish coloured building... I thought it looked like a giant sandcastle... maybe for the Water gym leader... or am I seeing wrong?
    All I can see is that there's buildings there. I can't really tell what they look like, especially with Psyduck's Pokedex in the way. Although I can see that Drifveils gym is still there... so maybe Clay stays in his gym and the "New Driftveil" gets a new leader? Who says a gym has to be in a city?
    No sig. Deal with it.

Animated sprites are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absol and Peliper confirmed for dex, woot!

I wonder what the underground or foresty area is where there's the Minccino?
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    Official website updated!

Trailer can be seen!

Heres a clearer pic of Unova from the trailer. It seems like there is something on top of the mountain in eastern Unova. It also looks like there's a new evil team.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast