Page 51 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3908

Thread: Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

I'm sure shizui's gym is covered by the ice. I don't think they would put the shizui's town of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Yes but everyone well knows that every Gym building gets clearly shown on the map... We know how Shizui's Gym looks, but it's nowhere on the map... which leaves it to either be...A). somewhere slightly off of the map, or B). hidden under the Ice.
    I agree with you here :]
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I wonder when we'l get the whole art... I'm way to excited to see what beholds Lacunosa Town, the Striaton Gym, Accumula Town, and the Nacrene Museum...

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Shizui's still in Unova, as is the boat. Wherever the dock is is a new region. He's probably just seeing us off.
    And what evidence is there to support a new "mini region" like the Sevii Islands? We've seen nothing to suggest that. It's more likely that it's just obscured by ice or an Island photoshopped off of the map, but I highly doubt it'd be a whole new region.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Yes but everyone well knows that every Gym building gets clearly shown on the map... We know how Shizui's Gym looks, but it's nowhere on the map... which leaves it to either be...A). somewhere slightly off of the map, or B). hidden under the Ice.
    Oh, okay then yeah. But just because it's under the ice doesn't mean it's frozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Has anybody tried to find the frozen town?

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Has anybody tried to find the frozen town?
    I don't think there's a point in that, the freezing could very likely take place in story but it probably won't be like that for the whole time, and this map shows how everything looks WITHOUT the freezing but obscured.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Oh, okay then yeah. But just because it's under the ice doesn't mean it's frozen.
    Oh sorry, I must of interpreted what I was saying, in a wrong sense lol... I meant under the Ice on the map... not region : )... I personally don't think that all that Ice will be ingame...

As for those trying to find out what City/Town that Icy one was... I'd say it looked a bit like Lacunosa Town to me...

Oh sorry, I must of interpreted what I was saying, in a wrong sense lol... I meant under the Ice on the map... not region : )... I personally don't think that all that Ice will be ingame...

As for those trying to find out what City/Town that Icy one was... I'd say it looked a bit like Lacunosa Town to me...
    Lacunosa Town makes the most sense to me, it's the closest city to the Giant Chasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Lacunosa Town makes the most sense to me, it's the closest city to the Giant Chasm.
    I don't know if the giant chasm will serve much of a purpose in the games. After all, the ruins where you found Giritina in diamond and pearl served almost no purpose in Platinum.

I don't know if the giant chasm will serve much of a purpose in the games. After all, the ruins where you found Giritina in diamond and pearl served almost no purpose in Platinum.
    I think we'll end up going there FOR Kyurem though, the place is so tied to him.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Not completely true. We didn't go there for the Team Galactic plot, but it did hold the Griseous Orb. I think the only reason he was there in DP was because he likes cemeteries, he pretty much had to show up at Spear Pillar in Platinum because Cyrus captured Dialga and Palkia and was screwing with the natural order. Maybe Kyurem will be the same way, but IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    I think we'll end up going there FOR Kyurem though, the place is so tied to him.
    Probably this. My guess is that Neo Team Plasma will go there to hunt him down, but we don't actually catch him until the final battle like in BW1.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Still intrigued as to what that new yellow building in Nimbasa City serves. It looks like a significant building based on its design and size.
    At first I was thinking something retro-arcade like, but it could be literally anything..

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    Still intrigued as to what that new yellow building in Nimbasa City serves. It looks like a significant building based on its design and size.
    At first I was thinking something retro-arcade like, but it could be literally anything..
    This is just my guess, I think the yellow building is where you fight the older elesa.

Well in the gym leaders discussions we are speculating it might be Elesa's new gym leaving the older gym as a means of battle, like the sports stadium... Why? Because in the promo she appears in a runway-stage like place with her badge being showed on the big screen

I wonder if it could be some sort of minigame building, where you earn points and can exchange them for prizes, ala the Pokethelon. I don't think it'd be an outright game corner (since kids gambling is bad m'kay, don't gamble m'kay) but stuff where maybe there's a skee-ball type game using the touch screen.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    I wonder if it could be some sort of minigame building, where you earn points and can exchange them for prizes, ala the Pokethelon. I don't think it'd be an outright game corner (since kids gambling is bad m'kay, don't gamble m'kay) but stuff where maybe there's a skee-ball type game using the touch screen.
    Yeah I was thinking the same, Nimbasa serves leisure and entertainment. Therefore that yellow building seems extremely likely to follow that theme.
    Have a closer look at the pattern of the building, it seems somewhat entertainment-like to me.
    I can't see it being a Gym in response to someone above, why would they construct a new one if they could simply redesign the original.

- Slow news time, and I thought last month was bad :L
    Last edited by Kall El; 18th May 2012 at 8:03 PM.

- Slow news time, and I thought last month was bad :L
    We just got CoroCoro and that extended trailer advertising the games in past 5 days. It's not exactly a slow news period. Until next Corocoro we have 3 Smash episodes and the E3 and after that we'll be a week from release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    We just got CoroCoro and that extended trailer advertising the games in past 5 days. It's not exactly a slow news period. Until next Corocoro we have 3 Smash episodes and the E3 and after that we'll be a week from release.
    And don't forget... some people obtain the games a few days early for some reason...

I wouldn't call this slow news period, as we can't expect something new everyday...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but like most I'm quite the impatient fan lol :]
    I know we've had a wave of information revealed in this last week!
    But with this being the last Month before the Games release, two consecutive days of no information feels like a slump.
    Don't deny it, we all feel it :]

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but like most I'm quite the impatient fan lol :]
    I know we've had a wave of information revealed in this last week!
    But with this being the last Month before the Games release, two consecutive days of no information feels like a slump.
    Don't deny it, we all feel it :]
    Speak for your self please... I am excited for them Games release too... and I am aware that there is only a month left... but I have accepted that we won't be getting new information everyday... so I suggest you do the same : )

Speak for your self please... I am excited for them Games release too... and I am aware that there is only a month left... but I have accepted that we won't be getting new information everyday... so I suggest you do the same : )
    I always speak for myself, that goes without saying :] And believe me I think I've resorted to the mindset that we won't be getting Corocoro's and trailers everyday!
    That being said, I think it's perfectly fine for any fan to have anticipation and burning desire to learn more about the games!
    On that note, your suggestion is not needed :P

With Shiuzi...who's to say he doesn't pull a Blaine and have a gym on one of those built up islands? There could easily be a ferry that takes you to and from his gym, he is a water leader after all.
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

According to the new anime episode Homika's gym is in a town called tachiwaki. I don't think that was the japanese name for any B/W town so that is another factor adding to the idea that she is in the town above hiougi

I agree with you Rampharos, though we can never be to sure with the anime; they might have just moved her to a new city ;
    also she seems to have a Koffing suggesting that they can be caught in B2W2, maybe somewhere near the industrial city because I don't see where else they would fit.

Page 51 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast