Page 82 of 157 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 3908

Thread: Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

My guess plot: Aspertia City, Sangi Town, Virbank City (Underwater Tunnel is then learned to be in Sangi Town, the cave), Castelia City (The other side of the Underwater Tunnel), Nimbasa City, Driftveil City, Mistralton City, Fly to Shizui's City (Place where adobes and plane is, maybe even where you see Alder or where Alder lives) Lacunosa City (Which I think is the icy city where you see the Shadow Triad), catch Kyurem, Opelucid City, Pokemon League woo. Just a guess, all other confrontations with Team Plasma are along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Or if they even have any wild Pokemon.

It's not the first time they do that, remember the mega pointless Scorched Slab?

Though I do admit these two caves have a higher chance to contain wild Pokemon.
    I think they will hold wild Pokemon. Unlike the Scorched Slab, these seem to serve more of a purpose. I guess we don't really know that, but if their sole purpose was to hold an item I don't think they would be in corocoro.

Another possibility is that the water cave is like Black City and the Magma Cave is like White Forest, so only one of them has wild Pokemon and items while the other has trainers. We already know from the screenshots that the Water one has a item with no trainer while the magma one has a trainer with no item. This may have nothing to do with the Wild Pokemon though.
    No sig. Deal with it.

i think the water in black 2 and the magma in white 2 are symbolic of white kyurem and black kyurem in that the magmar corresponds to the fire typing and the water is like electricity
    but not R/S/E remake hints
    Last edited by Pokemans man; 16th June 2012 at 6:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemans man View Post
    i think the water in black 2 and the magma in white 2 are symbolic of white kyurem and black kyurem in that the magmar corresponds to the fire typing and the water is like electricity
    but not R/S/E remake hints
    How does water go with electricity?

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It's not the first time they do that, remember the mega pointless Scorched Slab?
    They wouldn't advertise a cave entirely devoid of anything sans a TM.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    its not the actual stuff i think but the color, like electricity in black is blue and fire is red in white hence the caves
    Last edited by Pokemans man; 16th June 2012 at 7:44 AM.
    Alder is the only trainer with any kind of life, whilst the others all sit around waiting for you to come he actually does stuff
    Black team:
    my SS friend code: 5071 8957 0494
    my Black friend code:1807 7435 2952

RNGing is legitimate, it takes time and effort unlike hacking
    My Awesome Trade shop (click the Magikarp)

Quote Originally Posted by βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη View Post
    I'm confused... So, you're saying that the warehouses from the promo trailer isn't found anywhere in Unova? How can you (and/or Mitchman) be so sure? There's quite a large part of the Unova map still concealed by the ice. Although, I'm fairly certain that it's part of the new port city south of Driftveil City (which I'm guessing is Virbank/Tachiwaki City).
    You misunderstand me; I was speaking ironically as mitchman, not communicating my actual beliefs. I don't truly think that we're in a different region in that TP ambush scene, I think we're in Virbank.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post
    Are you assuming Alder is not the Champion anymore and resides there now?
    Yup. He doesn't have updated artwork. Although, according to the recent ad that shows us all of BW2's Gym Leaders, that may not matter, since Clay, Drayden, Burgh, and Skyla apparently may not have been given new art, either.

Turns out this cave is actually full of this stuff.

That's why we probably can't surf in it!
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasarym View Post

Ha yeah lol

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet but I just took a look at the new town in the east (the town accessable via a plane from Mistralton City). It appears in the north-east corner of the town there is a cave entrance. I speculate that this might have something to do with the "end game". The Black and White map showed clouds covering up the post game places and it appears the same has been done but with ice. As far as gameplay goes it looks as if this new town has replaced Icirrus city in it's place in the game. The cave may lead to an interesting undergound part of the game. In one of the trailers we see N, Ghetis, Reshiram / Zekrom and Kyurem in an underground cave. It appears very dark and very cold. Since we don't see the other side of the cave I assume that something big happens down there. Think about it. A mountain cave, quite high above sea level, covered in snow, the cave goes down and down and down. As oppose to previous games when the legendary has been at the top of something; ie: Rayquaza - Sky Pillar / Embedded Tower, Dialga / Palkia - Spear Pillar, Arceus - Hall Of Origin. The biggest most powerfull bad a** pokemon have been at the top of something. What change could be better than a super strong pokemon at the bottom of something (not so far down it starts to get hot ). Although the further you go down the pressure (Kyurem's Black and White ability) increases. Kyurem is known as the Boundary Pokemon, what significance is this? If this is the end of the main game, where does the 7th, 8th gyms and the Pokemon league come into the picture, could we be underground for the last part of the game? It seems unlikly that this much of the game will be underground but we'll see.

The cave design looks absolutely fantastic. ''

And I don't see how the cave near Sangi Town be the entrance to the Underwater Tunnel. Wouldn't that mean we require Surf that early on? Or there's gonna be a bridge nearby we haven't seen? It looks pretty...isolated for a tunnel that's supposed to be something that would help ease travel across Unovan waters.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

That place is really beautiful for a cave

LOL, Marine Cave flashbacks.

Said flashbacks in mind, I really hope we get to dive underwater to get into that place. And that the HM will be more fleshed out in these games along with that (Because underwater looked amazing in B/W, but you barely used it). Not that I want HMs to be mandatory again...
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 16th June 2012 at 12:19 PM.

If actual lightning bolts were used, it would end up being a Chargestone Cave duplicate.
    Water DOES conduct electricity if that's any consolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    If actual lightning bolts were used, it would end up being a Chargestone Cave duplicate.
    Water DOES conduct electricity if that's any consolation.
    Well then they should've saved charge stone for this instead. And that is a horrible reason.

Quote Originally Posted by βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη View Post
    I'm confused... So, you're saying that the warehouses from the promo trailer isn't found anywhere in Unova? How can you (and/or Mitchman) be so sure? There's quite a large part of the Unova map still concealed by the ice. Although, I'm fairly certain that it's part of the new port city south of Driftveil City (which I'm guessing is Virbank/Tachiwaki City).
    The trailer itself has all the events in chronological order first of all meaning:
    Dragonspiral Tower with N is the BW event.
    With that, you can easily guess that the trailer is ending with a very late game event, the boat scene. Judging by the words of Plasma, which are "so you managed to get this far" implies heavily that they followed them somewhere. Not to mention there are 2 guide books coming out, one with the story up the E4, and an entire separate guide covering some of the post league sidequests, a continuation of the story after the league, and then a character guide. Having an entire guide for a post league story happened only for HGSS, and we all know why's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    You misunderstand me; I was speaking ironically as mitchman, not communicating my actual beliefs. I don't truly think that we're in a different region in that TP ambush scene, I think we're in Virbank.
    You have your fun for now, but in a week the irony stops.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Not to mention there are 2 guide books coming out, one with the story up the E4, and an entire separate guide covering some of the post league sidequests, a continuation of the story after the league, and then a character guide. Having an entire guide for a post league story happened only for HGSS, and we all know why's that.
    I do hope that what you're implying is true.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Macronomic View Post
    I don't know if anyone has seen this yet but I just took a look at the new town in the east (the town accessable via a plane from Mistralton City). It appears in the north-east corner of the town there is a cave entrance. I speculate that this might have something to do with the "end game". The Black and White map showed clouds covering up the post game places and it appears the same has been done but with ice. As far as gameplay goes it looks as if this new town has replaced Icirrus city in it's place in the game. The cave may lead to an interesting undergound part of the game. In one of the trailers we see N, Ghetis, Reshiram / Zekrom and Kyurem in an underground cave. It appears very dark and very cold. Since we don't see the other side of the cave I assume that something big happens down there. Think about it. A mountain cave, quite high above sea level, covered in snow, the cave goes down and down and down. As oppose to previous games when the legendary has been at the top of something; ie: Rayquaza - Sky Pillar / Embedded Tower, Dialga / Palkia - Spear Pillar, Arceus - Hall Of Origin. The biggest most powerfull bad a** pokemon have been at the top of something. What change could be better than a super strong pokemon at the bottom of something (not so far down it starts to get hot ). Although the further you go down the pressure (Kyurem's Black and White ability) increases. Kyurem is known as the Boundary Pokemon, what significance is this? If this is the end of the main game, where does the 7th, 8th gyms and the Pokemon league come into the picture, could we be underground for the last part of the game? It seems unlikly that this much of the game will be underground but we'll see.
    Your almost basically adding on to mine. I think this is between the 7th and 8th Gyms

The trailer itself has all the events in chronological order first of all meaning:
    Dragonspiral Tower with N is the BW event.
    With that, you can easily guess that the trailer is ending with a very late game event, the boat scene. Judging by the words of Plasma, which are "so you managed to get this far" implies heavily that they followed them somewhere. Not to mention there are 2 guide books coming out, one with the story up the E4, and an entire separate guide covering some of the post league sidequests, a continuation of the story after the league, and then a character guide. Having an entire guide for a post league story happened only for HGSS, and we all know why's that.
    i agree,but I think the boat meeting is somewhere after the Champion, not like BW though. Like someone above said a maker of the game wanted to add something to B2&W2 that they didnt do to BW. Thats why I think Team Plasma(s) went to the marshy area noted on the first post. Idk but somewhere after beating thr Champion. Theyre adding to the storyline but not like the last battle with N, its actally after Champion battle. I dont think were going somewhere. We just took a long journey; as in beating the Champion. Idk a thought.

Having an entire guide for a post league story happened only for HGSS, and we all know why's that.
    B&W had two guides in the U.S. One for the main story and another for the aftergame, national dex, and other activities.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    B&W had two guides in the U.S. One for the main story and another for the aftergame, national dex, and other activities.
    Yeah, infact I have that book sitting across the room from me right now...

But I hope we have a whole lot of things to do for Post-league this time

Well then they should've saved charge stone for this instead. And that is a horrible reason.
    Oh gosh, so sorry that my reasoning doesn't sate your wants for an RSE re-make. :I

Hopefully, that will be the case. c:

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post

I stopped buying the guides when HG SS came out. When you have the internet they are pretty much useless, unless your a collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    I stopped buying the guides when HG SS came out. When you have the internet they are pretty much useless, unless your a collector.
    Indeed I am a collector... and someone who must obtain every single item within areas which I mark off on the boxes in the guide... I just love the guides the art and stuff...

What is the next thing we can expect now? Pokemon Smash right?

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    The second guide doesn't cover the post-game story (the first guide does that), but rather just the new gameplay features and Pokédex. It is confirmed that the second B2W2 guidebook, whose title is the "Complete Story Walkthrough Guide", will start the coverage from the post-league story, which has only happened before with the second HGSS guidebook. Neither one of the B2W2 walkthrough guides will deal much with the Pokédex because separate books will be released for that, which is unprecedented.
    Last edited by Kein; 16th June 2012 at 6:00 PM.

Page 82 of 157 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast