Page 92 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 3908

Thread: Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Does this mean that my favorite music from BW is gone? Hell no.
    Not necessarily, they can always use the music for another area. It would be a shame if they didn't, it's really a nice one.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

What will we do in the South Eastern ?

There is no more gym / important places in Nuvema Town • Accumula Town • Striaton City • Nacrene City • P2LAB ?

And what about Anville town ? I wanted a real road !

It seems we'll be visiting North East Unova during the main game, good riddens linearity :]
    With the map seemingly having an extension to the east-side, I do wonder if we'll get post-game landmass east of Isshu.
    The map looks really clustered! Isshu is looking really expansive! As big as Hoenn and Sinnoh! Wooh! :]]

Edit: So we can assume that Shiziu is located in NE Isshu, to the far North of the Map. Well, I won't say I didn't expect that.
    Last edited by Kall El; 20th June 2012 at 11:25 AM.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    It seems we'll be visiting North East Unova during the main game, good riddens linearity :]
    With the map seemingly having an extension to the east-side, I do wonder if we'll get post-game landmass east of Isshu.
    The map looks really clustered! Isshu is looking really expansive! As big as Hoenn and Sinnoh! Wooh! :]
    6 new routes, and 5 new cities, bringing the count to 17 city/town and 23 routes. Definitely the biggest in terms of towns, and its equal to Hoenns 32 routes, considering how at least 8 of those could be one massive route ala Unova.

Edit: So we can assume that Shiziu is located in NE Isshu, to the far North of the Map. Well, I won't say I didn't expect that.
    The thing is though is it in Undella or the new city north of it?
    BLAH

I definitely hope that the map does expand eastwards even more. The route seems to be EXTREMELY CLOSE to the edge.

I want them to like have a small city/town that branches off the route/routes with a boat, that you can then take either to Castelia, Tachiwaki or a set of new island (ala Sevii Islands) that are off the coast of Unova. I must say Unova is looking amazing already from this, the expansion has really made me excited even more, even if they are just more towns/cities.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    6 new routes, and 5 new cities, bringing the count to 17 city/town and 23 routes. Definitely the biggest in terms of towns, and its equal to Hoenns 32 routes, considering how at least 8 of those could be one massive route ala Unova.

I think it will be the new city.. Undella is a town and there has never been a gym in a town before..
    Last edited by s2daam; 20th June 2012 at 12:04 PM.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I think it will be the new city.. Undella is a town and there has never been a gym in a town before..
    Azalea, Mahogany, Dewford and Lavaridge say hello.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

There has never been a Starting City with a gym, eh? Also made a mistake, Mistralton Cave and Twist mountain are connected, not chargestone and twist mountain.
    BLAH

Is anyone else kinda interested why it says the first Pokemon you might encounter on Route 19 might be a Shiny Patrat? I mean, that seems oddly specific :/

I have to agree with the water bit; Unova needs more water routes.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaCharmander View Post
    Is anyone else kinda interested why it says the first Pokemon you might encounter on Route 19 might be a Shiny Patrat? I mean, that seems oddly specific :/

I have to agree with the water bit; Unova needs more water routes.
    The guy that wrote the article encountered one, it's not that we're guaranteed to see one.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post

You're right about that, although IIRC Sinnoh has 18 including Post-game.
    Is it me or does Route 20 look like the biggest Route in Isshu?

It's safe to say that it's the City North of Undella.
    That seems like the most plausible as based on screenshots;
    - the geography and theme indicates Shizui being somewhere in NE Unova.
    - Undella is a near impossibility as based on the Azumarill TCG Undella hasn't changed that significantly to match Shizui's screenshots.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Did any of you see that a route goes in to the water in the eastern Unova?!?!?!?

This update woke me up :D
    First things first I'm the realest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    Did any of you see that a route goes in to the water in the eastern Unova?!?!?!?

This update woke me up
    I certainly did, maybe it is the underwater tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    The first thing I thought of when I saw that, is Shizui's city island.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    The underwater tunnel is most likely the new building in Driftveil and it connects with Driftveil and Castelia (shown as that dotted line in the map).

I think it's obvious.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

looks like the airport is available to go to and the giant chasm can be flown to hmmm

The underwater tunnel is most likely the new building in Driftveil and it connects with Driftveil and Castelia (shown as that dotted line in the map).

I think it's obvious.
    The new building next to the crater is the World Tournament (blue roof with a Pokeball).
    Surely it will be a new building, but not that one on the map.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    looks like the airport is available to go to and the giant chasm can be flown to hmmm
    Not directly to the giant chasm. To the mountain side closest to EtraLink. The map for this game looks very crowded. But, the more, the merrier. Very, excited for this game too release in the fall, even the information released by serebii/staff is amazing. Not sure if I want to hide spoilers yet though..

Elesa could be the fifth Gym Leader, then? Castelia to Driftveil via the tunnel, then east from Driftveil to Nimbasa? Flaaffy would be her starting Pokémon, while the other two would be of higher levels.

please please please please please please please

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The new building next to the crater is the World Tournament (blue roof with a Pokeball).
    Surely it will be a new building, but not that one on the map.
    Proof please?

On thetopicof the water tunnel, I don't think the building in Driftveil's new, I just think they were working on it in BW1 so that we couldn't access it. That sloping tunnel area with the blockade in front of it just north of Cold Storage.

As for Eastern Unova, I'm going to say that we'll be diving into Undella Bay more, and not just to get into the Ruins. Water route + Wetsuit just sreams DIVE! And it does seem that the map extends further East...too Shizui's islands perhaps? What I really want to know now, is info/name about the new city north of Undella. HURRY UP 23RD!!
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Not directly to the giant chasm. To the mountain side closest to EtraLink. The map for this game looks very crowded. But, the more, the merrier. Very, excited for this game too release in the fall, even the information released by serebii/staff is amazing. Not sure if I want to hide spoilers yet though..
    no the giant chasm has a big dot (the ones that you can fly to) on it

It's a little dot. You can't fly to the Giant Chasm whatsoever.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    It's a little dot. You can't fly to the Giant Chasm whatsoever.
    once again looking at the wrong spot i just need this game to come out already

Ohh, I thought you meant from skyla's plane.

Ohh, I thought you meant from skyla's plane.
    nvm its a new place not the chasm but where would we fly using the plane

Page 92 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast