Page 93 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3908

Thread: Unova Region Discussion/Speculation Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Proof please?
    Here's your proof: Attachment 4868
    It's all in the Emblem.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Here's your proof: Attachment 4868
    It's all in the Emblem.
    Right. Thank you.

It means that World Tournament is the building that was not yet finished in BW, while the Underwater Tunnel is located where Cold Storage originally was.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

Right. Thank you.

It means that World Tournament is the building that was not yet finished in BW, while the Underwater Tunnel is located where Cold Storage originally was.
    Wrong. WT is in the Cold Storage area, obviously. While the Underwater Tunnel can clearly make links to the in-construction Tunnel area in bw1 Driftveil.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Where are all ice theories now ?

If Shizui is in Undella or the town/city near the Giant Chasm, I wonder if he will be the last gym leader since the road from Opelucid to the Pokemon League is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by r0cks0l1dd View Post
    If Shizui is in Undella or the town/city near the Giant Chasm, I wonder if he will be the last gym leader since the road from Opelucid to the Pokemon League is gone.
    Shizui is expected to be in the islands in Undella Bay.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by sSerenity View Post
    Where are all ice theories now ?
    Surely it'll be back if a hint of ice is seen again.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

The underwater tunnel is most likely the new building in Driftveil and it connects with Driftveil and Castelia (shown as that dotted line in the map).

I think it's obvious.
    Yeah, that diagonal line is clearly the underwater tunnel. I hope that doesn't make Clay fourth, because that means levels may have been reduced for the leaders...

I'm curious about that water route. It seems that Shizui's town is located on it, or is attached to the land near Giant Chasm (although that seems unlikely, given its legends...).

Part of me still thinks we won't be going there, however. Just because we have a full map doesn't mean the icy areas are accessible. We could see Eastern Unova in BW's in-game map before being able to go there. Plus, there being a lot in Eastern Unova will make sense if there's no new setting we go to after the main story is finished, so the fact that there's a ton of new stuff there isn't necessarily indicative of anything, either.

I'm not getting weaseled in yet. Shizui's town could still really be anywhere, as far as I'm concerned; that map doesn't definitely prove a thing, and you're deceiving yourself if you believe it does.

Also, long post in response to Bolt the Cat and Kein:

Spoiler:- Long response:
    Last edited by Grei; 20th June 2012 at 5:57 PM.

I think we will go:

Aspertia --> Sangi --> Virbank --Boat--> Castelia (Can't get straight to Nimbasa, or go on the Skyarrow Bridge to the southeastern part until Post-League) --Underwater Tunnel--> Driftveil --> Nimbasa --> Driftveil --> Mistralton --> Irricius --> Opelucid (Unable to challenge gym due to Drayden not being present) --> Lacunosa Town --> Undella Town --> New NorthEastern Town/City --Fly to Opelucid--> Opelucid City --Fly to NorthEastern Town/City--> Pokémon League

Thats just going from the map anyway. Although I can bet we have to go different places and keep backtracking and everything due to the story.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

So there is an new city above Lacunosa. Interesting. And it seems to be accessed by the water.

If that's the city before the Unova League, then we may actually get Kyurem in the Abyssal Ruins after all.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    So there is an new city above Lacunosa. Interesting. And it seems to be accessed by the water.

If that's the city before the Unova League, then we may actually get Kyurem in the Abyssal Ruins after all.
    idk giant chasm is right there

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    idk giant chasm is right there
    Kyurem might start out there, but I highly doubt that's where you'll fight him.

Quote Originally Posted by TWN View Post
    Kyurem might start out there, but I highly doubt that's where you'll fight him.
    i think that ship takes you to it

So I was wondering why lostlorn forest is still around. I mean yes there are pokemon there but it is pretty much useless otherwise. Everyone who could do the zoroark event probably did it in BW so why would they include it again?

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    So I was wondering why lostlorn forest is still around. I mean yes there are pokemon there but it is pretty much useless otherwise. Everyone who could do the zoroark event probably did it in BW so why would they include it again?
    Maybe Zorua are wild this time around? They are somewhat the contrast to Riolu, who is also freely available.

Really though, you could say the same thing about Victini/Liberty Island.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I think we will go:

Aspertia --> Sangi --> Virbank --Boat--> Castelia (Can't get straight to Nimbasa, or go on the Skyarrow Bridge to the southeastern part until Post-League) --Underwater Tunnel--> Driftveil --> Nimbasa --> Driftveil --> Mistralton --> Irricius --> Opelucid (Unable to challenge gym due to Drayden not being present) --> Lacunosa Town --> Undella Town --> New NorthEastern Town/City --Fly to Opelucid--> Opelucid City --Fly to NorthEastern Town/City--> Pokémon League

Thats just going from the map anyway. Although I can bet we have to go different places and keep backtracking and everything due to the story.
    I dunno. If we're going to assume the ice meant absolutely nothing, then I think it makes a little more sense to fly from Mistralton to that airstrip and go to Undella from there. That airstrip can't there for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by rovert View Post
    Because it's still a forest...? It's not like the entire location was created by Zoroark. It's still an area that contains Pokemon. Removing it isn't logical, since it's still a landmark-area.

And there's still a chance that a Zoroark event will occur again in BW2. I wouldn't put it past GF to do the same event as BW for BW2. Or, as Endolise said above, perhaps that's now the location where you can find wild Zoruas.
    Last edited by Grei; 20th June 2012 at 5:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r0cks0l1dd View Post
    He has been confirmed to be the last Gym!
    I think we will go:

Wrong because Shizui is our last Gym. Elesa is our 4th and Drayden is our 7th.

Pokemon proof!.jpg

Proof!

I now wonder where Shizui's Gym is even more. Its past Opelucid? Crazy!
    Last edited by Stereotypical Nerd; 20th June 2012 at 5:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post

Pokemon proof!.jpg

Proof!

Ok, clearly those posts were made before Serebii updated. You might as well go to one of an early post guessing that Homika is first and point out that it's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilladanny View Post

Pokemon proof!.jpg

Proof!

Well I know that now seeming the information literally JUST came out about the order.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

So now that Shizui is confirmed to be the last gym leader, I'm starting to think his gym will be located in the town/city in the north-east part of the map. It's the final "spot" before the Giant Chasm (where all the Kyurem-stuff happens) and the Pokémon League (+Victory Road). Of course it might not be so linear in the end, but now I have that feeling.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

I think our pathway for BW2 is going to be very convoluted. We can visit Black City and White Forest earlier, we have the Underwater Tunnel that brings us from Driftveil to Castelia for some reason, we can now fly from Mistralton to the eastern mountain to reach Undella, and there are two routes between Undella and Lacunosa... As much as I love it, I can only imagine what the pathway is going to look like.

Where are the wild Eevees that I asked for? I need them to be early on...

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I think our pathway for BW2 is going to be very convoluted. We can visit Black City and White Forest earlier, we have the Underwater Tunnel that brings us from Driftveil to Castelia for some reason, we can now fly from Mistralton to the eastern mountain to reach Undella, and there are two routes between Undella and Lacunosa... As much as I love it, I can only imagine what the pathway is going to look like.
    Yeah that is the bit I don't understand at the moment... Clay is still the 5th leader and Elesa the 4th, so I wonder at what point we have to travel through the underwater tunnel... I wonder if we have to traverse back to Castelia at some point

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Yeah that is the bit I don't understand at the moment... Clay is still the 5th leader and Elesa the 4th, so I wonder at what point we have to travel through the underwater tunnel... I wonder if we have to traverse back to Castelia at some point
    Actually, the Underwater tunnel seems to go to the place South of Driftveil, which was the cold storage in Black and White. I think this is where the World Tournament is now, but I'm not sure. So maybe it has something to do with that. Maybe its unlocked whenever you unlock the World Tournament.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Maybe before going to Nimbasa we go to Driftveil through the Underwater tunnel maybe because of the Crustle that block our path on Castelia City

Page 93 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast