Page 1 of 139 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Hybrid View

Default Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Discuss and speculate about the EXPANDED POKEDEX Black 2 and White 2.
    This includes both Gen V and non-Gen V Pokemon that will be available in the game.

All posts, whether speculation or not, should be constructive and contain ideas, support/elaborate their ideas, and must contribute to the discussions and/or on-going arguments. One-liner posts such as "I agree.", "I want [this] to be in the game!", "This sucks!" will all be considered spam and will be deleted.

Also, please refrain from talking about the RS remakes and the inclusion of Hoenn in the games!

Discussion of the said topics are not allowed and will be considered SPAM.

=============================================

Please refer to the main site's B2W2 Unova Dex.
    Or you can use the list below for quick reference. :3

The list below shows the earliest locations where you can encounter each Pokemon within the Unova Dex. So please keep in mind that I did not include all the locations where a specific Pokemon can be found.

Spoiler:- Unova Dex Locations:
    Last edited by Wulava; 23rd June 2012 at 3:34 PM.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Well I am very happy to see that Lapras will be available in the Unova Dex this time around. I love that Pokemon. As well as Marill, Arcanine, and Weavile! I’m never a fan of seeing the older gens with the newer ones because it just looks… off to me, but I like that they don’t seem to be picking the same old Pokemon to be here. They’re making Eevee more common, also Metagross, etc. and picking the Pokemon that were never around newer regions that much before.

And that new pic finally got rid of those crazy thoughts of getting new starters in this game.

Possibly more ice types would be included as even though the map might not actually be covered in ice; there is a good chance that there would be a snow area.
    Such as snorunt and swinub.

Quote Originally Posted by pyzirikov View Post
    Possibly more ice types would be included as even though the map might not actually be covered in ice; there is a good chance that there would be a snow area.
    True, I would love a Snorunt in my team. Aside from the Snorunt, perhaps a Seedot as well. I want my old bros again. So, should we predict the possible Dex numbering?

Finaly some decent pokes to capture early in the game and waht the above quote has said, I see that as a very good possiblity. It would be an intresting thing to add, it's not new, but still something nice to have. Also shocked by the fact eevee will be so easy to catch now and a few others in the list ^^; But it is nice to see some good ones and not the same old plan list of old gens pokes. This list makes a little more sence. Lapras is also a pokemon I'm glad to see being added as well.

But I have a feeling a few of the other pokes, like beldum and such, will be harder to catch. With either a low apperance rate or a late game apperance or heck, even a special swarm of some kind. Also I wonder if weather will have a bigger part in what appears as well. Will there be more snow or just normal 4 seasons? And will that ice melt sometime? So many questions ^^;
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Sweet, Lucario and Espeon I'd love to see Crobat be in the region dex
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post

That'd mean Zubat, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Right. We have wubat to replace zubat in Unova and roggenrola to replace geodudes.

I liked the only new pokemon in Unova and was dissapointed when old ones appeared post main story. They make seem like none are there, when in actually, they're just in a part not available yet. Also thought it was weird that there were pikachu theme things in Unova from topiaries to that big one in Nimbasa. >.>

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Exactly. Playing Pearl was a nightmare in caves. If I had anger issues I would have broken my DS.

I hope Pokedex 3D also gets a redo.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    I love Crobat have always had one on my team except in black and white where i go it so late...
    I wouldn't be shocked to see it considering that I believe it is one of the species found in Kyurem's Chasm (I suspect that species that are found on the eastern side of Unova in black and white are the ones we will mostly be getting added)

I expect they will add water types due to the rarity of the type in black and white similar to how fire types were added in Sinoh
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

The so far confirmed choices are quite extraordinary, considering that usually pokemon that are included yet did not debut in that generations Pokedex are quite lame, the inclusion of pokemon like Lucario and Tyranitar are just quite extraordinary, would'nt you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    The so far confirmed choices are quite extraordinary, considering that usually pokemon that are included yet did not debut in that generations Pokedex are quite lame, the inclusion of pokemon like Lucario and Tyranitar are just quite extraordinary, would'nt you agree?
    I completely agree. I'm glad to see they're spicing up the mixed-generations-in-a-region thing with unique Pokemon such as Lapras, Metagross, and Eevee. Because up until now I wasn't too fond of mixed gens because they just mixed the bad old ones with the bad new ones i.e Geodude and Bidoof or something.

The inclusion of earlier generation legendary Pokemon seems apparent as well.
    A trio most likely as well.
    Platinum had the birds.
    Heart Gold/Soul Silver already had the beasts.
    My guess is either the golems or the guardians.

Platinum had the birds.
    I think BW2 will give us the Gen IV Legendaries.
    Save the Gen 3 for you know what's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I think BW2 will give us the Gen IV Legendaries.
    Save the Gen 3 for you know what's coming.
    Pt had the birds despite HGSS also having the birds
    Double dipping on the golems can work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Pt had the birds despite HGSS also having the birds
    Double dipping on the golems can work just fine.
    Now I'm starting to think we could see the Golems here as normal legendaries, not as events, like in Platinum. In Platinum, wasn't the only way to get the golems from an event Regigigas? So, the only way to get them without events is in RSE.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Platinum had the birds.
    Platinum also had the Regis. If anything it would be Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie. But seeing those in Unova would seem out of place. As I said somewhere else, all of the water stuff going on in Unova makes me see Manaphy and Phione appearing in one or another if an older legendary return, but I would prefer they didn't. Unova legendaries are enough.

I'm thinking the gen I to IV pokemon could possibly feature in the rivals, villains teamin Pokemon bw2?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    I'm thinking the gen I to IV pokemon could possibly feature in the rivals, villains teamin Pokemon bw2?
    It would seem weird for the older Pokémon to be in the regional Pokédex, but not featured in battles against the rival, villainous team, Gym Leaders, Elite Four and possibly even the Champion. Of course we should expect it for regular trainer battles as well. Platinum had trainers with Pokémon added in Platinum's new dex.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I really hope we get the Spheal and Feebas lines... is there a high chance for this at all (just to make me feel hopeful -.-

I think that the Pokémon available post-E4 in BW will be available in BW2. Out of allthose I really hope to see Vulpix, and if it is in-game I hope it is catchable early in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by tavogus View Post
    I think that the Pokémon available post-E4 in BW will be available in BW2. Out of allthose I really hope to see Vulpix, and if it is in-game I hope it is catchable early in the game.
    I think majority of them.
    The revealed Pokemon so far is a mixture of Dream World-exclusives, White Forest-exclusives, post-Unova obtainables, and unobtainables.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    I liked the only new pokemon in Unova and was dissapointed when old ones appeared post main story. They make seem like none are there, when in actually, they're just in a part not available yet. Also thought it was weird that there were pikachu theme things in Unova from topiaries to that big one in Nimbasa. >.>
    Pretty sure Pikachu will be part of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Pretty sure Pikachu will be part of the expansion.
    ...>n>

Yea, prolly unfortunatly. It's annoying.

You know what'd be cool, having customizable areas like HG and SS had. Or making the old gen pokemon appear in a safari zone.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    pokedex needs a scan ability for wild encounters
    What do you mean?
    Last edited by Trainer Frankie; 14th April 2012 at 2:40 AM.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    ...>n>

Yea, prolly unfortunatly. It's annoying.

You know what'd be cool, having customizable areas like HG and SS had. Or making the old gen pokemon appear in a safari zone.

What do you mean?
    like too see the pokemons nature,moves etc it would be really useful for legends tho