Page 100 of 163 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    There is obviously a reason as to why he said that : )... Well I personally will be buying both versions anyway so no difference to me...
    I have only thought of the natural reason. If you played Black, you should now play the version that is a direct sequel to everything you did in-game.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I have only thought of the natural reason. If you played Black, you should now play the version that is a direct sequel to everything you did in-game.
    of course for sh*ts and giggles you could get white 2 if you played Black and vice versa. let's face it: someones gonna do it

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    Masuda said the whatever previous version you played whether it be Black or White that you should play the sequel to the version that you've played.
    I played both, but my main game was white. So I guess I'm going with .... I don't know. I'm still VERY confused of which game has which, I thought pokemon white would have black city
    (Could someone inform what game I should be getting)

Ok, I need to get back on topic. I think Marill and It's evolution will be fairly common within the game. But that's what I didn't like about HG SS you saw the same pokemon every fricken route except one level higher >_< I hope the levels will be really high in this game, gimmie a challenge game freak!

Ps: Does anyone know why its so important to get the exact sequel to your last game?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    I played both, but my main game was white. So I guess I'm going with .... I don't know. I'm still VERY confused of which game has which, I thought pokemon white would have black city
    (Could someone inform what game I should be getting)

Ok, I need to get back on topic. I think Marill and It's evolution will be fairly common within the game. But that's what I didn't like about HG SS you saw the same pokemon every fricken route except one level higher >_< I hope the levels will be really high in this game, gimmie a challenge game freak!

Ps: Does anyone know why its so important to get the exact sequel to your last game?
    I totally agree with you and as far as I know Masuda was rather vague about it. Perhaps it has to do with storyline but if we base our understanding on what happens in each respective game in terms of story we would only be further confused so it is likely there will be new factors and variables in BW2 that will click as to why we should get the version of the game we played. of course this is theory and speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    It makes sense from a business standpoint I think because that means you have to buy 4 games to get all the Pokemon. They'll tell you that version exclusives are so you will trade with friends, but in reality it's so you buy both versions to get all the Pokemon and then trade them around with yourself. That means more money for Nintendo/Game Freak.

Having said that I fall into that trap literally every time.
    This is true.

Although... I think from a business standpoint, BW2 having a brand-new dex with twice as many Pokemon available could be enough to justify maintaining version exclusives. :S But what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    This is true.

Although... I think from a business standpoint, BW2 having a brand-new dex with twice as many Pokemon available could be enough to justify maintaining version exclusives. :S But what do I know?
    considering your post count i'd imagine enough. you are right the new dex might justify the version excusives. the only problem and solution i see is the amount of work needed. so i groan and am glad at that for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys View Post
    considering your post count i'd imagine enough. you are right the new dex might justify the version excusives. the only problem and solution i see is the amount of work needed. so i groan and am glad at that for some reason
    Pssh. Post count means nothing. :P Some people here have giant post counts, and they know nothing at all!

Speaking of version exclusives, these games are sure to have a ton... as it stands now, we can presume that Vulpix/Growlithe, Zangoose/Seviper and Electabuzz (likely)/Magmar are candidates, in addition to Cottonee/Petilil, Gothita/Solosis, Rufflet/Vullaby, Tornadus/Thundurus (?), and Zekrom/Reshiram (?), and there are sure to be more.

150 pokemon available, the rest are version exclusives.

What a game that'll be.

Well, Arcanine is not confirmed as an exclusive, so you can get the game with your favourite Kyurem forme.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by SwarleyMosby View Post
    I am torn! I want to have black kyruem but the ill have to get black 2 when it is suggested i get white 2 for continuity. Also version exclusives. I want a arcanine!
    I'm the same. I bought White as my main version because I prefer Zekrom. Obviously, I'd prefer to get Black Kyurem rather than White Kyurem, so that'd mean I'd have to get Black 2. Game Freak aren't exactly being completely logical with this. The same occurred with the R@m C-Gear skins; those who have Black were intended to receive a Zekrom skin, while owners of White were supposed to receive Reshiram. Why? It doesn't make much sense if the version was bought for its dragon (which is plastered on the front cover, after all).

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I'm the same. I bought White as my main version because I prefer Zekrom. Obviously, I'd prefer to get Black Kyurem rather than White Kyurem, so that'd mean I'd have to get Black 2. Game Freak aren't exactly being completely logical with this.
    Maybe they want players to experience elements which were exclusive to the other version. They want everyone to have access to everything Unova has to offer or something. That's why I think it's possible they will swap exclusive Pokémon in the sequels too. But you do have a point; I like Reshiram better than Zekrom, so I prefer White Kyurem, but I played Black so I should pick Black 2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Maybe they want players to experience elements which were exclusive to the other version. They want everyone to have access to everything Unova has to offer or something. That's why I think it's possible they will swap exclusive Pokémon in the sequels too. But you do have a point; I like Reshiram better than Zekrom, so I prefer White Kyurem, but I played Black so I should pick Black 2 now.
    I think I'll just end up getting both. I've completed both Black and White, anyway, but the latter is my main and it was the first one I played.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Solosis and Gothita.
    Rufflet and Vullaby.
    the top 2 maybe but doubt the others, If one didn't have access to the GTS in white, their was a 0% chance they could see Vullaby and Mandibuzz without a friend with pokemon Black

Delcatty, Elekid, Glameow, Blissey, and Chikorita lines are seen in the scans.
    Porygon seen in Dream Radar.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Delcatty, Elekid, Glameow, Blissey, and Chikorita lines are seen in the scans.
    Porygon seen in Dream Rader.
    I'm very glad to see Elekid confirmed, even though we all suspected it since Magby was seen.

...and Elekid is a White 2 exclusive. Damn.
    Last edited by Ver-mont; 13th June 2012 at 7:17 AM.

Whats up with the old generations starters appearing so much?? Will they be in BW2???

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Whats up with the old generations starters appearing so much?? Will they be in BW2???
    The piplup will be a wi-fi event in July

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    We don't know.

Typhlosion is seen at the PokeWood, but we don't know if it's post game.
    Chikorita is seen under the PokeTransfer feature on the scan. It is possible that it was transferred.
    Piplup will be distributed via WiFi.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I hope the Johto starters are part of the pre-game and have the DW ability, So finally we get DW starters in america!!!

But is to early to tell!!! Another thing that confused me is the legendary pokemon like Dialga, Rayquaza...etc

Piplup is obviously only to advertise Best Wishes 2 though.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

The Magby and Buneary evolution lines are exclusive to Black 2, while the Skitty and Elekid evolution lines are exclusive to White 2
    Black 2, here I come.

Is it possible there'll be another trade like cottonee and petlil?

*semi-desparate*

But anyways, I'm interested in maybe using Glameow, for some reason.

| tumblr. | dA |

I updated my preliminary dex on page 10.

Yes! Elekid line in White 2! I'm so excited for this!

And I'm pretty happy it is in White 2 because then I can have an Electivire and a Reuniclus in the same run. <3
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

I really hope that the Trapinch and Tailow lines are available, but please make Vullaby and Rufflet available earlier.

Page 100 of 163 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast