Page 140 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    Why in the world did they add Sunkern... :/
    Hell if I know. But I don't really care why they added what Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

They just had to add Lucario and Arcanine, now pretty much a good majority of everyone on the internet have already planned out teams with these 2.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    They just had to add Lucario and Arcanine, now pretty much a good majority of everyone on the internet have already planned out teams with these 2.
    You're complaining about Lucario and Arcanine? Seriously. And most of the reason that people chose them was because of the intro move and how epic they looked. Or because they actually liked them.

I don't see why you should worry at all. Unless you spontaneously catch fire just by reading their names or something. they're both great pokemon so it's no wonder many are using them, but just shouldn't care so much.

I'm very glad they finally put Riolu early in the game, since Lucario's my favourite pokemon. Magnemite too, since it's been a while since he's almost never found early on, and when you can in HGSS, you can't evolve him to become Magnezone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Magnemite too, since it's been a while since he's almost never found early on, and when you can in HGSS, you can't evolve him to become Magnezone.
    Unless you trade it to DPPt like I did.

I'm not as concerned with the "who" of the new Unova Dex as I'm concerned with the "where" and "when", there's too many Pokemon clustered to the end, blah blah blah you guys are probably sick of hearing me say it by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

And why shouldn't people catch Lucario and Arcanine if they actually like Lucario and Arcanine?

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I just didn't like how some Pokemon weren't till postgame but it's the best expanded Pokedex I have ever seen!

Hmmm I need help. As I was playing Yugioh for a while, I found this monster http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Ga...Genome_Heriter whose design I love, and since BW2 is coming soon, I was thinking if there was a rather early-to-obtain no legendary Gen 5 pokemon that resembles that monster.

Any ideas?

Sawsbuck? It's a quadruped, at least. Or Volcarona?

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Sawsbuck? It's a quadruped, at least. Or Volcarona?
    Sawsbuck seems more similar but Volcarona is a bug. Why Volcarona? '-'

.....as far as I know, No. 8 Heraldic King Genome Heriter has always been mentioned as an "Arceus clone" lol

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    .....as far as I know, No. 8 Heraldic King Genome Heriter has always been mentioned as an "Arceus clone" lol
    Yeah.....that's the problem D: Any possible suggestions if you have some buddy?

Sawsbuck Autumn Form is the closest I can think of.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Sawsbuck Autumn Form is the closest I can think of.
    Question if I capture one, or if one evolves in a season, does it change along the seasons or is "stuck" in one model?

Quote Originally Posted by BGMaxie View Post
    Question if I capture one, or if one evolves in a season, does it change along the seasons or is "stuck" in one model?
    Sawsbuck and Deerling forms aren't fixed, unlike Wormadam's formes. A Spring Deerling that evolves into a Sawsbuck can turn into a Summer Sawsbuck if it becomes summer.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Sawsbuck and Deerling forms aren't fixed, unlike Wormadam's formes. A Spring Deerling that evolves into a Sawsbuck can turn into a Summer Sawsbuck if it becomes summer.
    I see, thanks.

I see, thanks.
    Yeah, no problem.

Now that I think about it, the professors are jerks for not giving the player a fully-geared Pokédex. As in, other people in the game shouldn't have to walk up to the player and give them upgrades (such as size comparison or forme details).

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

The availability of Water types is very disappointing. There are few that can be obtained early in the game, and the majority are relegated to post-Gym 6 (I think).

I really don't know which Water type I'll use, and I've never had that problem before.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    The availability of Water types is very disappointing. There are few that can be obtained early in the game, and the majority are relegated to post-Gym 6 (I think).

I really don't know which Water type I'll use, and I've never had that problem before.
    Yeah, Unova is not known for there Water types. However..
    I'm mad about not getting ralts in the new Pokedex

Friend Code: Listed in code spoiler!
    Pokémon Safari Type: Dark
    Pokémon in Safari: Liepard, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt (Spiecal thanks to mwrspeedy29 and Shao-May)
        Spoiler:- Code Section:

I'm mad about Staryu being a late one. Hell now I'll have to replace it with Golduck -_-

Yeah I know what you mean; I'm stuck choosing between Golduck and waiting until after the 6th gym to get Seel, Staryu or Remoraid.

I'm getting vaporeon but it's unfortunate that it will miss out on aurora beam and I have to wait until the 5th gym to evolve it >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Guys, you know there's also trading right? You could trade over staryus, seels, remoraids, water stones, etc. to get what you want. You also could just get a psyduck or azurill and train it until you can get one of them. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by firerank9 View Post
    Yeah, Unova is not known for there Water types. However..
    I'm mad about not getting ralts in the new Pokedex
    I'm mad about Staryu being a late one. Hell now I'll have to replace it with Golduck -_-
    There's always the Dream Radar IF you have a 3DS...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles2007 View Post
    I'm getting vaporeon but it's unfortunate that it will miss out on aurora beam and I have to wait until the 5th gym to evolve it >.>
    You can either find a Water Stone in dust clouds in the Relic Passage or just buy one from the PWT for 3BP.

Given that you have to beat it once to progress in the story, surely it's not too hard to beat it twice more?

Page 140 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast