Page 116 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I've listed out most of the Pokémon confirmed for the Pokédex. They're not in any particular order, and I may be missing a few. I'm going to count how many there are in a moment.

Spoiler:- Long list:

This gives a total of 219. This is solely going by confirmed Pokémon.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 22nd June 2012 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post
    I like the Elemental monkeys. Besides, it just feels right. Btw, you should use Simisear ora an Elemental monkey, they aren't that bad.
    No thanks. I prefer to use Pokemon that are actually useful. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I hated being forced to use those monkeys. Besides, there are better ones. They're okay, but not great.
    You weren't forced to use one...? Unless you count the first gym where you kind of had to use one, but that wasn't being forced.

Anyway, I did a tally. EDIT: Oops, sorry Eleventh! I made this, I probably shouldn't have said anything. :P

Assuming that every 5th Gen will be in the regional dex, we currently have 256 of the 300 Pokedex slots confirmed. The lines are:

Spoiler:- List!:

That's assuming that every 5th Gen Pokemon is in BW2, and assuming that Victini doesn't count towards that #300, being #000. If the Dex goes up to #299 (meaning Victini counts towards that 300), then we have 257 slots confirmed.

We're veeery close to a confirmed dex. Additionally, this is leaving out unconfirmed Pokemon.

Now, if we count the unconfirmed lines...

Spoiler:- small list:

... we have 269 slots filled, 270 if Victini counts towards that 300 (but I don't think it does). Again, very close to completion!

Of the remaining slots... I hope at least three of them go to the Gastly line. That seems pretty unlikely by this point, though.

Spoiler:- Bonus!:
    Last edited by Grei; 22nd June 2012 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abizzel1 View Post
    I want to know if any of the pokemon learn any new moves:

Shell Smash: Blastoise, Samurott, etc...
    Sketch: Mew (I don't understand why it doesn't learn sketch)

I also want to know the stats of all these new forms. The Sacred Beast trio, Keldeo's Resolution form, White Kyurem & Black Kyurem.
    Mew can't learn sketch because sketch is the signature move of Smeargle. It's poinkess for it to learn it, especially since it can leanr practically every other move anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    EDIT: Oops, sorry Eleventh! I made this, I probably shouldn't have said anything. :P
    Yeah...

Yours is more accurate, it seems. xD

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Mew can't learn sketch because sketch is the signature move of Smeargle. It's poinkess for it to learn it, especially since it can leanr practically every other move anyways.
    I know it's been said before, but Mew is supposed to know all moves, but it doesn't. Sketch would allow Mew to be used as a top tier sweeper, support, or wall if it only learned Sketch.

Anywho, Blastoise Shell Smash seems like Uber to me, Samurott OU.

I know it's been said before, but Mew is supposed to know all moves, but it doesn't. Sketch would allow Mew to be used as a top tier sweeper, support, or wall if it only learned Sketch.

It won't learn Sketch so just let it go.

No.

smh

No thanks. I prefer to use Pokemon that are actually useful. :P

You weren't forced to use one...? Unless you count the first gym where you kind of had to use one, but that wasn't being forced.

Anyway, I did a tally. EDIT: Oops, sorry Eleventh! I made this, I probably shouldn't have said anything. :P

Assuming that every 5th Gen will be in the regional dex, we currently have 256 of the 300 Pokedex slots confirmed. The lines are:

Spoiler:- List!:

That's assuming that every 5th Gen Pokemon is in BW2, and assuming that Victini doesn't count towards that #300, being #000. If the Dex goes up to #299 (meaning Victini counts towards that 300), then we have 257 slots confirmed.

We're veeery close to a confirmed dex. Additionally, this is leaving out unconfirmed Pokemon.

Now, if we count the unconfirmed lines...

Spoiler:- small list:

... we have 269 slots filled, 270 if Victini counts towards that 300 (but I don't think it does). Again, very close to completion!

Of the remaining slots... I hope at least three of them go to the Gastly line. That seems pretty unlikely by this point, though.

Spoiler:- Bonus!:
    The monkeys are useful... to some extent, at least.

As for the Pokedex, they can make Victini #000, and since Genesect isn't officially confirmed (it could be #300), people would think it all naturally adds up to 300.
    I'm awesome

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    It won't learn Sketch so just let it go.
    I know, but I just can't. I'm weak

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I'm glad to see so many pokémon are back, but the only question is where are we supposed t catch most of them. As of now, everything past Virbank City has been pretty vague

Also, how many of N's pokémon do we receive, because now from pokébeach & the main site I found Zorua & Pidove
    You can get his Sigilyph. I also remember hearing someone say that you can catch all his Pokemon in the wild, not sure if that's confirmed yet though.
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    No.

smh
    No.

smh
    Blastoise has everything it needs to work in Ubers, if it gets Shell Smash. All it need are HP & SD EV's, and the rest can go to DEF / SP. Blastoise has good enough bulk that it can come in on a resisted attack, and set-up. One Shell Smash and Blastoise is looking at 450+ ATK, SA, and SP making it a good mixed sweeper, and should outspeed all base 90 beneficial nature Choice Scarfers (Kyogre / Zekrom / etc...). Speaking of Kyogre, with rain support Blastoise's Hydro Pump will rip though the majority of Ubers. Hydro Pump becomes a 270 POW attack backed by 450+ SA.

Blastoise also has access to Dragon Tail (phases Giratina, before he get you), Ice Beam (Draongs and Flying), Earthquake (Zekrom, Reshiram), Aqua Jet (Priority is always great), Surf (If you want to use it over Hydro Pump), and Waterfall / Rock Slide (Ho-oh & for their flinch rate), Rapid Spin (entry hazard), Scald (but most of the pokemon you would use it against for the Burn effect resist Water).

If Blastoise gets Shell Smash, it may be sent to OU, but it can function in Uber. Also it would be the fastest Shell Smash user not including Swift Swim, unless Kabutops or other Pokemon who obviously have shells get it (lol Gamefreak trolls at it again).
    Last edited by Abizzel1; 22nd June 2012 at 6:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wunderkind View Post
    You can get his Sigilyph. I also remember hearing someone say that you can catch all his Pokemon in the wild, not sure if that's confirmed yet though.
    Well, I'm sure you can catch the species of Pokémon he used, but saying that you can catch his Pokémon in the wild doesn't even make sense. How would you know they're his? They'd have your OT. We'll probably receive more from the other Sages.

Well, I'm sure you can catch the species of Pokémon he used, but saying that you can catch his Pokémon in the wild doesn't even make sense. How would you know they're his? They'd have your OT. We'll probably receive more from the other Sages.
    I don't know how it would work either. I saw that on Bulbanews, but there's no confirmation. Could be that they can be found as interactable pokemon in certain locations or something.

Unless you count the first gym where you kind of had to use one, but that wasn't being forced.
    Yeah, that's what I meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I am stupid excited about Dunsparce being available early on, let alone available at all. I actually like Dunsparce, and have used one in a Soul Silver play through. I loved training it, and may just add one to my early on team!
    ***New Signature To Come***

Does anyone know yet when Marill will be available in the wild?
    [IMG]http://www.gamese****ch.com/090703-hiimdaisy.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by jwla View Post
    I am stupid excited about Dunsparce being available early on, let alone available at all. I actually like Dunsparce, and have used one in a Soul Silver play through. I loved training it, and may just add one to my early on team!
    I love training the more mediocre & overlooked (or NU) Pokemon. Just because it's challenging, & people always underestimate you. =P If you train most of them well, they can hold their own. Some other ones -- not so much.

Really really excited to see who's left. Still have my fingers crossed for the Whismur line (though there are enough Normal types in the Dex as it is so it's pretty much a lost cause at this point =().
    X Team:

Y Team:

Me too! I like that you can get pokemon like Riolu and Growlithe early on, but I'm definitely using Dunsparce!

When is serebii updating the pokedex page?, I want to know my future team!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I think he's waiting for Pokedex numbers before he goes crazy with the new Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    No,yet .
    Planned Omega Ruby Team:
    ///

Quote Originally Posted by wunderkind View Post
    I don't know how it would work either. I saw that on Bulbanews, but there's no confirmation. Could be that they can be found as interactable pokemon in certain locations or something.
    I saw a picture on Pokébeach that showed a Zorua that had N's OT, so maybe they'll actually be N's pokémon
    12.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    I love training the more mediocre & overlooked (or NU) Pokemon. Just because it's challenging, & people always underestimate you. =P If you train most of them well, they can hold their own. Some other ones -- not so much.
    That's what I was planning on doing for this game. I was going to have my team be an underdog theme consisting of mediocre & NU pokemon, as well as possibly humble ones that evolve into possible contenders. I'm still hoping for either Horsea, Feebas, or Slugma to be added
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 22nd June 2012 at 5:24 AM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Depending on how soon the daycare is I could get an early game Snivy with Glare. (:
    - Louis - Roger - Benjamin - Don Juan - Lucy - Ramses

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHill005 View Post
    Does anyone know yet when Marill will be available in the wild?
    As early as the Sangchi Ranch. Which I believe is around or after the first gym. So really early.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I saw a picture on Pokébeach that showed a Zorua that had N's OT, so maybe they'll actually be N's pokémon
    12.jpg
    They are N's. They're received from the Sages, as I said. They're not found in the wild, as that doesn't make sense.

Page 116 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast