Page 125 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    So... why does Haxorus have a shiny overworld sprite? Seems a bit random.

And the guitar trainers can turn around now. Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by RichUncleSkeleton View Post
    Yeah Serebii's page is messed up. I finished my list here with sprites if that's helpful for anyone.
    Thanks! That's handy.
    AS:

Are the elemental monkeys back as gifts, or confined to shaking spots of grass?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by RichUncleSkeleton View Post
    Yeah Serebii's page is messed up. I finished my list here with sprites if that's helpful for anyone.
    Thanks. But there's just one snag with it though if I may point it out: no Genesect.
    Kangaflora
    Formerly known as Girafarig-chan

Quote Originally Posted by Kninja22 View Post
    I wonder if there is anything special about that Gible,Defeating a team including a lvl 80 Latios for a plain Gible would be stupid
    There have been rumors that it's a shiny Gible.

I can't believe they didn't put Pikachu in the New Unova Dex. I mean out of 300 Pokemon they could've put Pikachu in. Oh well, at least it narrows my Electric type choice to either Jolteon or Ampharos.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    To everyone that's thinking no Pokemon's front sprite was changed:

*Arcanine got a new color palette
    *Cottonee got a completely new sprite

A bit weird that the only Pokemon sprite they updated was Cottonee, lol.

B/W:

B2/W2:
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/24pgnky.png[/IMG]
    This is the most random thing I've seen all year.
    To me it looks more detailed compared to the original, overall the sprite's colours look darker.
    BLACK 2 TEAM:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPichu View Post
    There have been rumors that it's a shiny Gible.

I can't believe they didn't put Pikachu in the New Unova Dex. I mean out of 300 Pokemon they could've put Pikachu in. Oh well, at least it narrows my Electric type choice to either Jolteon or Ampharos.
    I'm actually glad they didn't put Pikachu in. No offence, but Pikachu has extremely bad Defence and there are better Electric tyoes out there like the two you mentioned alongside Magneton and Magnezone..
    Kangaflora
    Formerly known as Girafarig-chan

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    To everyone that's thinking no Pokemon's front sprite was changed:

*Arcanine got a new color palette
    *Cottonee got a completely new sprite

A bit weird that the only Pokemon sprite they updated was Cottonee, lol.

B/W:

B2/W2:
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/24pgnky.png[/IMG]
    Interesting. I gotta say, I did always think Cottonee's BW1 sprite was a little sloppy looking... I'm digging the update.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

We have Muk, Onix, Steelix, Flygon, Floatzel, man this game is going to have so much options to create a better team! I said we needed more Water types and Grass types, and Dragons, and looks like we've got all I wanted from ever since BW was released back in 2010.

I actually like Cottonee's BW2 sprite, looks way better then his first one.

So no Pichu line? I kind of thought that might happened(Also thought all past Pokemon that have always been in the regional dex bar Black/White would be in this regional dex), I like that, not that I have anything against the line but it shows they aren't depended on the mascot of Pokemon and are willingly to go outside the box(Although Black/White already did that, but still).

No Houndour sadly it seems, oh well...next generation perhaps D:

Still, I'll be using Gligar and Magnemite, as their final evolutions I've never really got to use as much as I wanted and they are favorites of mine.

And with the new moves I'll probably use Sandile's line again, not sure about Joltik and Larvesta didn't really look much at their move tutor moves.

I'm going to be replaying these games so many times to use all these Pokemon...ugh can't wait.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    Interesting. I gotta say, I did always think Cottonee's BW1 sprite was a little sloppy looking... I'm digging the update.
    Damn cottonee looks ugly now...

Also where are you guys getting the move tutor move list from, as well as which Pokemon learn what move?

Black 2 FC: 1936 8543 0835
    Most of the time I will trade with Black 2.

[IMG]http://oi50.*******.com/rh4eme.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Challenges:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64)

Japanese White 2 Team: *

English Black 2 Team: *

*MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ricedonut View Post
    Damn cottonee looks ugly now...
    The coloration looks..Dirty :L

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    The coloration looks..Dirty :L
    Agreed and the leaves look badly placed. Thankfully Whimsicott doesn't look different.

Does anyone know if there are any changes in egg moves for certain pkmn?If there are,is there a list with such changes?

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any changes in egg moves for certain pkmn?If there are,is there a list with such changes?
    As far as I know, there aren't any yet. There may still be some floating out there that we don't know about though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    As far as I know, there aren't any yet. There may still be some floating out there that we don't know about though.
    There aren't any. It was like the first thing checked when the games were craked

There aren't any. It was like the first thing checked when the games were craked
    That's why I said there aren't any as far as I knew.

Red's sprite isn't... great.

My favorite Pokemon of all, Floatzel is #150 in the dex, same national number as Mewtwo, I now know what Pokemon I will be using on my team...

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!

If you badly want the Team Plasma episodes to air soon, please put this in your signature.

Hmm
    I didn't catch it before but the last sprite sheet I posted....has a Shiny Haxorus overworld.
    I wonder what that's for? Pokewood?

Wow,Rufflet and Vullaby can be found very early...I assume somewhere in the desert or near the desert...?

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Wheres the love for Jynx? Every other Pokémon found in Giant Chasm was put in (Swinub, Zubat, Sneasel, Delibird, Lunatone, Solrock, Seel, Cleffa, Ditto and Beldum) but she wasn't... Would've been nice, the line hasn't appeared since Johto... I really don't think we needed Seel and Spheal lines in one regional dex...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Agreed and the leaves look badly placed. Thankfully Whimsicott doesn't look different.
    They look much better placed than in the BW1 sprite, where the whole thing looks like a pretty poorly drawn rendition of Cottonee. It's much more accurate to it's Sugimori art.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/44/546Cottonee.png

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    Even though I do like alot of the older Pokemon inclusions, they seriously need to stop bringing back some of these Water Pokemon. While I do like that Lapras, Spheal and Corphish have all been included, I still wonder why Wingull, Psyduck, Staryu, Remoraid and Mantyke are doing here. The amount of Water Pokemon available is the largest of all the types, so why these Water Pokemon aren't replaced with Krabby, Shellder, Seel or Slowpoke, is a mystery.
    Seel is in, firstly.

Also, what merit do those Pokemon have beyond the fact that you would personally rather have them in the regional dex?
    Last edited by Dr. Leggs; 24th June 2012 at 1:35 AM.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Very interesting indeed. I didn't expect to see a large quantity of these Pokemon, like Dunsparce, Castform, Corsola, and the Rattata, Clefairy, Aron, Numel, Tangela, Staryu, Jigglypuff, and Lickitung lines. Anyone know why Chimecho is in the Dex but not Chingling?

Anyway, this new Dex has certainly changed my team plans some. There's a ton of Pokemon that I'd love to use, but there's no way I can use them all in one playthrough, so I guess I'll just have to break it up a little. Now that I know that Riolu, Trapinch, Zorua, and Volcarona are available fairly early on, I think I'll be using all of them, replacing my initial plans to use Simisear, Archeops, Golurk, and Hydreigon. I am still planning to use Samurott and Galvantula, though who knows? All these new additions might make me change my mind again.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 24th June 2012 at 1:41 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Shiny Gible by Banjirou? I guess it's ok, could've been a better shiny like Axew or Deino. Shiny Garchomp, you can hardly tell any difference between the reg and shiny.

Page 125 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast