Page 126 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I'm a bit lost. So the only pokemon you can get ingame are the ones in the regional dex and you have to trade for others?

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    I'm a bit lost. So the only pokemon you can get ingame are the ones in the regional dex and you have to trade for others?
    Nope. Same deal as it's always been. Regional Dex is the Pokemon you can get before beating the E4. Afterwards, more are available.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Gible's received after you defeat Banjiro.
    OK, Banjiro then.

Damn, it's a shame. Then I must still search to see what Pokémon I must have in my new team. I had Magnezone, Gliscor and Mamoswine before.
    Hey look, buddy. I'm a Pokémon trainer. That means I train Pokémon. Not Pokémon that are controlled by rangers and then leave them in the wild or be myself a Pokémon. I train classic RPG Pokémon.

Pokémon teams:
    Sapphire Sceptile, Kyogre, Camerupt, Manectric, Wailord, Pelipper.
    Leaf Green Blastoise, Machamp, Dugtrio, Golem, Victreebel, Fearow.
    Diamond Empoleon, Roserade, Hippowdon, Luxray, Bibarel, Staraptor.
    Platinum Infernape, Mamoswine, Gliscor, Magnezone, Gastrodon, Crobat.
    HeartGold Feraligatr, Swampert, Blastoise, Torterra, Charizard, Empoleon.
    White Samurott, Krookodile, Eelektross, Seismitoad, Golurk, Sawsbuck.
    White 2 Oshawott, Magby, Gible, Skorupi, Deino, Ferroseed.

Favourite types: Water and Ground.

I think as soon as you got a Pokemon out of the Regional Dex the prof could call you and unlock the National dex. It would work so much better, as it would appear to be "natural".

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    Nope. Same deal as it's always been. Regional Dex is the Pokemon you can get before beating the E4. Afterwards, more are available.
    Is Gible post-game or in the regional dex?
    I'm awesome

Question! I read somewhere that Twist Mountain is blocked off before the post-game. Can I evolve an Eevee into Glaceon before the end of the story?
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Anyone know why Chimecho is in the Dex but not Chingling?
    It isn't. Neither are in the dex, Serebii is still working out some bugs in his page (he's fixed Pawniard/Biasharp). #216 is Absol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post
    Is Gible post-game or in the regional dex?
    Post game.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Araleon View Post
    Question! I read somewhere that Twist Mountain is blocked off before the post-game. Can I evolve an Eevee into Glaceon before the end of the story?
    It's probable that the Icy Rock and Mossy Rock have been moved around to other locations now.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by RichUncleSkeleton View Post
    It isn't. Neither are in the dex, Serebii is still working out some bugs in his page (he's fixed Pawniard/Biasharp). #216 is Absol.
    Ah, that would explain it. Thanks for pointing that out. I did notice that he'd fixed the Bisharp/Pawniard problem. That would have been freaky if it were true.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Which version is the Solosis line caught in? When it comes to the US, I want one in my team, and the answer to this question will determine which version I get. I can only afford to purchase one or the other, and hopefully it's not gonna cost more than $50.

Edit: Nevermind. A quick read-over of the discovery thread gave me the information I sought. Will be getting White2 after all, as expected.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 24th June 2012 at 5:13 AM.

Some Pokemon I'm really glad to see: Flygon, Cinccino, Crobat and Skarmory. And getting a Shiny Gible is awesome! Although I would prefer Trapinch or Dratini.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaflora View Post
    I'm actually glad they didn't put Pikachu in. No offence, but Pikachu has extremely bad Defence and there are better Electric tyoes out there like the two you mentioned alongside Magneton and Magnezone..
    Personally, I don't care about stats, I just use the ones I want to use or bond with while playing.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

mmm.... sneasel learns screech later in the b/w 2 game. Good thing I transferred my sneasel from dream world to my b/w 1 game

All discussion of future teams, current teams, teams for your teams or whatever now has its own topic

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...eam-Discussion

I'm sure you all have been itching for this

Cool, a shiny pokemon give off! But I don't care since I already have a shiny Gible and Garchomp, also Flygon, Haxorus, etc. You can call me a "Shiny Hunter".

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Luffy Forums Username: The Void

Wait a second? So the Gible that Banjiro give to me/you is actually a shiny?
    Hey look, buddy. I'm a Pokémon trainer. That means I train Pokémon. Not Pokémon that are controlled by rangers and then leave them in the wild or be myself a Pokémon. I train classic RPG Pokémon.

Pokémon teams:
    Sapphire Sceptile, Kyogre, Camerupt, Manectric, Wailord, Pelipper.
    Leaf Green Blastoise, Machamp, Dugtrio, Golem, Victreebel, Fearow.
    Diamond Empoleon, Roserade, Hippowdon, Luxray, Bibarel, Staraptor.
    Platinum Infernape, Mamoswine, Gliscor, Magnezone, Gastrodon, Crobat.
    HeartGold Feraligatr, Swampert, Blastoise, Torterra, Charizard, Empoleon.
    White Samurott, Krookodile, Eelektross, Seismitoad, Golurk, Sawsbuck.
    White 2 Oshawott, Magby, Gible, Skorupi, Deino, Ferroseed.

Favourite types: Water and Ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    I feel dumb now. Getting too much info on Black and White 2 in one day is making my brain explode.

So has Serebii put up a list as to what pokemon can be caught after beating the Elite 4?
    Last edited by Commando; 24th June 2012 at 7:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    I feel dumb now. Getting too much info on Black and White 2 in one day is making my brain explode.

So has Serebii put up a list as to what pokemon can be caught after beating the Elite 4?
    Post-game Pokemon is still being worked on.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

So for the first time since the original red and blue we don't received a pokemon egg in this game

Does anyone know when the Level 35 Volcarona in Relic Castle can be caught? I hope you can catch it before the Pokemon League.

Quote Originally Posted by wakematt View Post
    Does anyone know when the Level 35 Volcarona in Relic Castle can be caught? I hope you can catch it before the Pokemon League.
    It can be caught once you get Strength (The TM your aloud to user after the Clay Fight).So Basically you can get it after the Clay Fight

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    It can be caught once you get Strength (The TM your aloud to user after the Clay Fight).So Basically you can get it after the Clay Fight
    Uhm, technically, HM moves do not require any badges to make them work. You can use Strength as early as Nimbasa City. There's a cave underground Castelia where there's a strength block, but I don't know how to access the other half.

And I didn't know Heracross and Pinsir were in the regional Pokedex. Now I'm more annoyed at Burgh's Team lol.

Does anybody know if you can still get the Larvesta egg from the man at Route 17? Or was it 18?
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Question! How are Nosepass and Magneton to evolve in this game? Probably the same as the last, but I don't know how that happened either. I'm guessing chargestone Cave, but...

And my three favourite Pokemon, Nincada, Meditite and Tropius aren't included. Well, better luck next time...
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    Question! How are Nosepass and Magneton to evolve in this game? Probably the same as the last, but I don't know how that happened either. I'm guessing chargestone Cave, but...
    Chargestone Cave, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    And I didn't know Heracross and Pinsir were in the regional Pokedex. Now I'm more annoyed at Burgh's Team lol.
    Trainers in his own Gym use Combee, I fail to understand why they couldn't just give him a Vespiquen.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    And my three favourite Pokemon, Nincada, Meditite and Tropius aren't included. Well, better luck next time...
    Tropius is included in the regional Pokedex. It is found on Route 18.

I just realized some Pokemon like Metang or Lapras are in the regional Pokedex but they're not really found earlier. It's just that locations like the Giant Chasm or Undella Bay or no longer post-game areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Trainers in his own Gym use Combee, I fail to understand why they couldn't just give him a Vespiquen.
    His Gym has become way creepier, though. Nothing intimidating about his team, but I would have been terrified if some giant insect comes out of the cocoons and challenged me to a battle. Artists, I swear.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Page 126 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136 ... LastLast