Page 127 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    Tropius is included in the regional Pokedex. It is found on Route 18.

I just realized some Pokemon like Metang or Lapras are in the regional Pokedex but they're not really found earlier. It's just that locations like the Giant Chasm or Undella Bay or no longer post-game areas.
    What confuses me is the fact that there are pokemon in the regional dex which can only be found in post-game areas. Why?
    Mawile, now eating Dragons for breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingudora View Post
    What confuses me is the fact that there are pokemon in the regional dex which can only be found in post-game areas. Why?
    Well, those areas are no longer post-game. They are part of the main storyline now, actually. Which is the reason some Pokemon like Sneasel and Metang, while they aren't abundant in the other areas, are still wild in places like the Giant Chasm.

Some of them technically have not changed locations, but the Pokedex was worked around to include them in it :O
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

I know this has been mentioned before, but Chingling is still not included in the Unova Dex. I noticed that he added Pawniard back in, which was a common complaint, but I am guessing the PokeDex would be complete once this is done.

Manager of:

Watch the Power of Aura!

White FC: 0691 1059 6854

I'm not that happy about some of the pokémon in the regional dex :I
    but oh well... I can always breed and send the egg over from BW.. Why are Buizel, Seel, Vullaby and Swablu all availile so late!:/

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

When's the earliest point at which we can obtain Swablu, before Opelucid hopefully. Can we also now access Marvelous Bridge after leaving Nimbasa?
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Do you know if that's early or late-game? What level range would it be? (and where do you get this info?)
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Quote Originally Posted by aclover View Post
    I'm not that happy about some of the pokémon in the regional dex :I
    but oh well... I can always breed and send the egg over from BW.. Why are Buizel, Seel, Vullaby and Swablu all availile so late!:/
    you can get buizel when you get surf..not TOO late...ish. dunno bout the others though
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    When's the earliest point at which we can obtain Swablu, before Opelucid hopefully. Can we also now access Marvelous Bridge after leaving Nimbasa?
    Serebii has updated the Pokedex to include all of the locations for BW2. You can use the site to find it.

(To answer the question, though: Swablu is available on Route 14 and in the Abundant Shrine. No idea if this is during the main story or not, since the pathway is so convoluted now.)

No idea about Marvelous Bridge. (Did you mean to post this in the Help Thread?)

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Serebii has updated the Pokedex to include all of the locations for BW2. You can use the site to find it.

(To answer the question, though: Swablu is available on Route 14 and in the Abundant Shrine. No idea if this is during the main story or not, since the pathway is so convoluted now.)

No idea about Marvelous Bridge. (Did you mean to post this in the Help Thread?)
    Thanks, I didn't check the main site for Swablu. And I didn't mean to I wanted to know if it was because Nimbasa->Marvelous->Rt. 13->Rt. 14 seems like an easy way to get a Swablu.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Do you know where you can get a Beldum?

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    You can get Metang in the Giant Chasm. You need to breed for Beldum.

I just realized some Pokemon like Metang or Lapras are in the regional Pokedex but they're not really found earlier. It's just that locations like the Giant Chasm or Undella Bay or no longer post-game areas.

His Gym has become way creepier, though. Nothing intimidating about his team, but I would have been terrified if some giant insect comes out of the cocoons and challenged me to a battle. Artists, I swear.
    Those canons and the webs still make wish Burgh had a Joltik instead of Swadloon.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    Thanks..i might use it on my team

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaGalvantula View Post
    Those canons and the webs still make wish Burgh had a Joltik instead of Swadloon.
    They could have given him an Ariados or Ledian

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Luffy Forums Username: The Void

Quote Originally Posted by xXdArKvOidXx View Post
    They could have given him an Ariados or Ledian
    They aren't in the Unova Pokedex.

I thought they were

I'm trying to get people on a VERY fun Forum. It is an is a multipurpose forum primarily Anime but also Pokemon, Games, and Art. It would be great if you are active and everyone is actually nice there unlike most other forums. The site is pretty new. We have contests, roleplays, and we might open up a Minecraft Server. If you plan on signing up to the forum here is the link--> www.luffyforums.com When you start signing up, please I would love for you to list me as your referrer. There may not be a lot of activity at first but if you contribute and invite people, post, make threads, the forum should get going and get active. Be sure to post away as it helps us.

Luffy Forums Username: The Void

I thought they were
    http://serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml

Negative.

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

I thought they were
    No they're swarms.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Little confused - the version exclusive page lists Mr Mime and Mime Jr under White 2, yet when I check them in the dex it says 'trade required' under both Black 2 and White 2. Can someone clarify which is right?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Little confused - the version exclusive page lists Mr Mime and Mime Jr under White 2, yet when I check them in the dex it says 'trade required' under both Black 2 and White 2. Can someone clarify which is right?
    They only appear in Swarms, so the Dex doesn't show them. I guess that's it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    They only appear in Swarms, so the Dex doesn't show them. I guess that's it.
    Sorry, I meant the Serebii dex - unless that doesn't mention swarms? I thought it did?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Sorry, I meant the Serebii dex - unless that doesn't mention swarms? I thought it did?
    It does, but I guess Serebii hasn't got around to correcting every error in the Pokédex. I don't think anyone expects him to have everything accurate right now, but you should make note of it in the "Mistakes on Serebii.net" thread.

Oh, the Serebii dex. I think he just didn't update the Dex with the Swarms yet, since he's still working on them (there are many other Swarm Pokémon still listed as "trade required" too).
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Hey - I'll repeat the question: Is tropius available near the end of beginning of the game. Oh, and at what level range?
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    Hey - I'll repeat the question: Is tropius available near the end of beginning of the game. Oh, and at what level range?
    I don't know where it is, but it's certainly not early. It's caught at Level 58 alongside Pokémon like Crustle, Scrafty, Watchog and Carnivine. Perhaps Route 18?

edit: I forgot, Serebii updated the Pokédex. It is indeed on Route 18.

Page 127 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137 ... LastLast