Page 128 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Just a reference, the first post of the thread goes over the locations:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

Spoiler:- Unova Dex Locations:
    Tropius - Route 18 is what it says, I'd assume it's late.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Scaldaver View Post
    Hey - I'll repeat the question: Is tropius available near the end of beginning of the game. Oh, and at what level range?
    Route 18, level 58.

Sadly, it seem all cities and routes (which includes route 18) east of Skyarrow Bridge are blocked off until post-game.
    *Mega Fairies*

It's nice to see Numel in there - how close to the start is rebirth mountain?
    Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

Spoiler:- Thanks to DeadlyBraviary!:

It's nice to see Numel in there - how close to the start is rebirth mountain?
    It's post 6th badge, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    It's post 6th badge, I believe.
    It is. Rebirth Mountain is next to Yamaji Town, Skyla takes you there by plane after you beat her.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

The inclusion of elekid and Magby is brilliant - but when is the Virbank Complex (Early or late?)?
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

The inclusion of elekid and Magby is brilliant - but when is the Virbank Complex (Early or late?)?
    It's accessible prior to the second gym, but after the first gym. So it's fairly early.

Quite early; just before the second Gym.

And I'm guessing that Zangoose (and I'm surprised Serviper and Zangoose aren't exclusives) in route 11 is fairly early on too? Where is a complete map of the place, because I'm not sure where all these routes are.

EDIT:Oh, and thanks for all the help, everyone!
    Read My Epic Fanfic -

And I'm guessing that Zangoose (and I'm surprised Serviper and Zangoose aren't exclusives) in route 11 is fairly early on too? Where is a complete map of the place, because I'm not sure where all these routes are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    B2W2 Unova In-game Map
    This is an enlarged and labeled in-game map of the Unova region.

Spoiler:- Unova Map:
    I believe Zangoose is more mid game.

Perhaps the opening post of this thread should include a map(Maybe one that goes over the direction of the game) so people can reference to it to know when exactly to find certain Pokemon.

Um, you know that there's a help thread stickied where you can ask all of this?

And Route 11 just before Opelucid City. And yes, Wulava has a labelled map in the discovery thread; just go back a page or two. The main site also has all of the locations located there, so there's no need to continuously ask where x is.

There's one right here.

I just went through the locations, and there's a good dozen or so families that are completely unavailable until post game. Seems like they're not optimizing the region's space that well.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Oh, the Serebii dex. I think he just didn't update the Dex with the Swarms yet, since he's still working on them (there are many other Swarm Pokémon still listed as "trade required" too).
    Ah, thank you (to The Eleventh too). So, just to confirm - you can get Mr Mime and Mime Jr, but only in White 2, and only (I'm assuming, unless the swarm mechanic has changed) post-game?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

I don't really understand why they even bothered to include Pokemon like Jigglypuff and Yanma in the regional dex, they aren't available until post-game anyway, if I'm not mistaken. If routes 1-3, 8, 15 and 17-18 (and surrounding areas) are all post-game*, then there's at least 31 Pokemon that are redundant in the regional dex.

*this is just my assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Ah, thank you (to The Eleventh too). So, just to confirm - you can get Mr Mime and Mime Jr, but only in White 2, and only (I'm assuming, unless the swarm mechanic has changed) post-game?
    I don't see Mime Jr on the Swarm page, but Mr. Mime is definitely there and he is a White exclusive. And Swarms are unlocked after you get the National Dex, so yeah, post-game.

I hate how Sneasel is a Late game Pokemon, again. In DPPt, it was available before Sowpoint City. In HGSS, it was available post-game, in Mt. Silver. In BW, it was available in Giant Chasm, post game. In B2W2, it is available after the 8th gym. I really wish it was early! :{ Well, at least I can trade a Sneasel egg over after the 1st gym. BP
    I'm awesome

Ditto is released with imposter, I'm so excited!

I was gonna go with black 2, but the fact that you can catch a lv 25 DW ability Braviary in white 2 has just made me change my mind I'm also a little disappointed with the pikachu and ralts families being unobtainable they were so gonna be on my team
    My black FC: 5458 2343 1632

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post
    I hate how Sneasel is a Late game Pokemon, again. In DPPt, it was available before Sowpoint City. In HGSS, it was available post-game, in Mt. Silver. In BW, it was available in Giant Chasm, post game. In B2W2, it is available after the 8th gym. I really wish it was early! :{ Well, at least I can trade a Sneasel egg over after the 1st gym. BP
    In my case, I was disappointed with Metang being available late as hell (the same place where you find Sneasel) and I wanted a Beldum
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by ArcanusX View Post
    In my case, I was disappointed with Metang being available late as hell (the same place where you find Sneasel) and I wanted a Beldum
    It would been nice if Beldum was obtainable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNinja2 View Post
    I was gonna go with black 2, but the fact that you can catch a lv 25 DW ability Braviary in white 2 has just made me change my mind I'm also a little disappointed with the pikachu and ralts families being unobtainable they were so gonna be on my team
    Ralts can be caught in Dream Radar and you can easily trade over a Pichu/Pikachu egg from BW1.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    It would been nice if Beldum was obtainable as well.
    At least Riolu (will replace Beldum in my main team) appears early
    I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by ryanthehuman View Post
    I don't really understand why they even bothered to include Pokemon like Jigglypuff and Yanma in the regional dex, they aren't available until post-game anyway, if I'm not mistaken. If routes 1-3, 8, 15 and 17-18 (and surrounding areas) are all post-game*, then there's at least 31 Pokemon that are redundant in the regional dex.

*this is just my assumption.
    This. And now that Pokearth is up, you can clearly see that Game Freak really isn't optimizing their space well enough. There's several dozen Pokemon unavailable before post game and yet they still spam the living hell out of Audino and give you evolutions like Whimsicott/Lilligant that you shouldn't even be allowed to catch. It's pretty clear that ever since they introduced Rare Spots and Double Grass that they have no clue what to do with them, they could fit a lot of species of Pokemon in the game if they knew what they're doing. Maybe it's just an idea before its time, as it'll probably be more useful in future generations when we need to put more species in routes without having to add a ton of new areas for National Dex Pokemon. But yeah, 300 Pokemon and they can't fit them all into the area, I don't believe that. Also, they also seem to be cramming more Pokemon into certain areas of the game, notice how many Pokemon you find in the early game and late game (areas like Rt. 20, Sangi Ranch, Rt. 11-14, Rt. 22 & 23, Giant Chasm, and Abundant Shrine). Very poor Pokemon placement in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Ralts can be caught in Dream Radar and you can easily trade over a Pichu/Pikachu egg from BW1.
    Pikachu isn't in BW1 either. I'm amazed that the goddamn mascot of Pokemon hasn't been made available anywhere in 5th gen, frankly.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 26th June 2012 at 10:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Seriously.
    It's not in BW1's post game
    It's not in BW2's entire game
    It's nowhere in the Dream World
    It doesn't appear to be in the Dream Radar

It's not even a gift or in-trade Pokemon (that we know of)

So weird

Page 128 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast