Page 129 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Seriously.
    It's not in BW1's post game
    It's not in BW2's entire game
    It's nowhere in the Dream World
    It doesn't appear to be in the Dream Radar

It's not even a gift or in-trade Pokemon (that we know of)

So weird
    I just checked and they were distributed through a few Japanese exclusive events, but that's about it, other than that the only way to get one so far is through Poketransfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

This is spooky. I feel like someone on Youtube is going to post a video of a crapton of Pikachus jumping out of their system, yelling and drowning them in a wave of yellow.

I'm glad it's not me.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

For what it's worth, they did add a trainer with a Pikachu to what I'm guessing is the post-game:

Preschooler カナ
    Kirlia:Lv61
    Pikachu:Lv61

I don't remember this one being in BW1, so hey at least now you can look one up on GTS

For what it's worth, they did add a trainer with a Pikachu to what I'm guessing is the post-game:

Preschooler カナ
    Kirlia:Lv61
    Pikachu:Lv61

I don't remember this one being in BW1, so hey at least now you can look one up on GTS
    Well that's sort of a relief lol my teams are always better post game anyway. and i agree with what everyone said about the pokemon distribution problem. and is the marrill family exclusive to white? their not listed as exclusives, but they seem unobtainable in black
    My black FC: 5458 2343 1632

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNinja2 View Post
    Well that's sort of a relief lol my teams are always better post game anyway. and i agree with what everyone said about the pokemon distribution problem. and is the marrill family exclusive to white? their not listed as exclusives, but they seem unobtainable in black
    Azurill is found in Sangi Ranch. I have Black 2 and I found about a million of them while searching for Riolu.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    Azurill is found in Sangi Ranch. I have Black 2 and I found about a million of them while searching for Riolu.
    Alrite. The pokedex on here says to trade from white, so i didn't know.
    My black FC: 5458 2343 1632

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNinja2 View Post
    Alrite. The pokedex on here says to trade from white, so i didn't know.
    Trade From White
    If you checked the White 2 listing
    White 2 Route 20, Sangi Ranch

I quite like the new pokedex, I think it's great. Especially with all the early on additions, like not waiting til gym 8 to get briavary. And the fact that it's evolved at lvl 25, with it's special ability, is snazzy.

Pokemon X Round 2

Snivy: When bathed in sunlight, it can move even faster than usual. It can use its vines more skillfully than its hands.
    Yet it doesn't have Chlorophyll as either of its abilities. Who writes these? :/

The player character writes them.

Pidove: Since it is a very forgetful Pokemon, even if it’s been given a command by its Trainer, it will be waiting for a new command.

Tranquill: No matter where it goes in the world it will remember where its nest is, likewise it will never lose track of its Trainer.
    So Pidove gets more intelligent when it evolves?
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

SS BQ Hunt #FINALE - Lugia

6,400 SRs

Quote Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
    The player character writes them.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Yet it doesn't have Chlorophyll as either of its abilities. Who writes these? :/
    The entries are not written by the same people who program the Pokémon's coding. Hence... discrepancies
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

I like the expanded Pokedex. Except one thin(or rather, two). I was really hoping for Aiipom/Ambipom to make it...
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    No.
    Yes.

Obviously, the PC knew that they would never be heard from again unless another Unova game came out, so they wrote Kyurem's Dex entry in a manner that implies another one will, meaning that fans will never shut up when GameFreak passes over making it. Thus, immortality.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Yes.

Obviously, the PC knew that they would never be heard from again unless another Unova game came out, so they wrote Kyurem's Dex entry in a manner that implies another one will, meaning that fans will never shut up when GameFreak passes over making it. Thus, immortality.
    Well... then they tampered with the Pokédex, overwrote the real entry (we know the PC doesn't write them) and Juniper should choose her Dex Holders better.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Hmm... I wonder if there's a list of Pokémon by the amount of times they've appeared in a regional dex?

It would be interesting to compare things that show up all the time, like Zubat, to, I don't know, Relicanth. When was the last time anybody saw that?*

*Hoenn

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Hmm... I wonder if there's a list of Pokémon by the amount of times they've appeared in a regional dex?

It would be interesting to compare things that show up all the time, like Zubat, to, I don't know, Relicanth. When was the last time anybody saw that?*

*Hoenn
    http://veekun.com/dex/pokemon/search

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Bookmarked. That's going to be really useful.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Sorry if this has already been asked/answered

I'm a bit confused about how Hidden Hollows work. I saw that Techniloom was available via a Hidden Hollow. I then checked the list of Pokemon in the BW2 Pokedex, but didn't see Breloom, nor other Hidden Hollow Pokemon like Manetric. Is the Pokedex wrong? Are these certain Hollows or Pokemon only available post-E4?

TL;DR:****ing magnets Hidden Hollows, how do they work?

Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked/answered

I'm a bit confused about how Hidden Hollows work. I saw that Techniloom was available via a Hidden Hollow. I then checked the list of Pokemon in the BW2 Pokedex, but didn't see Breloom, nor other Hidden Hollow Pokemon like Manetric. Is the Pokedex wrong? Are these certain Hollows or Pokemon only available post-E4?

TL;DR:****ing magnets Hidden Hollows, how do they work?
    They don't always have a Pokemon in them, sometimes an item (sometimes hidden). They regenerate in less than a day.

I take it that Pokemon such as Breloom only show up post-E4, then?

Yeah that's pretty much it. Those not in the current Unova Pokedex do not show up in Hidden Hollows until after you beat the game.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Well... then they tampered with the Pokédex, overwrote the real entry (we know the PC doesn't write them) and Juniper should choose her Dex Holders better.
    Perhaps I missed something... how is it that we know this, again?

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that they (and other non-regional dex Pokemon) are actually able to show up in Hidden Hollows pre-E4. EDIT: Well, never mind then.

I am pretty psyched that Riolu is gonna be a wild find. i always like lucario so i definitely know he'll be in my line up for sure. I do like how there is a similarity between BW2 and Platinum in terms of including foreign poke and it looks like as opposed to Platinum that included the new poke after the last native poke before legendaries the dex is gonna have a mix of native and foriegn poke this time around

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys View Post
    I am pretty psyched that Riolu is gonna be a wild find. i always like lucario so i definitely know he'll be in my line up for sure. I do like how there is a similarity between BW2 and Platinum in terms of including foreign poke and it looks like as opposed to Platinum that included the new poke after the last native poke before legendaries the dex is gonna have a mix of native and foriegn poke this time around
    Good luck with finding a Riolu though. It's pretty difficult to find. It appears to have a 5% encounter (according to me lol). :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Page 129 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast