Page 139 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    How about the other civilians of the Unova region?
    You know, I've never really thought about it.

Probably some people would insist on using the old numbers, whereas the younger generations of civilians within the region would use the newer numbers.
    They all probably don't even know/care about numbers. I mean think about it, in the anime when the Pokedex spews out data you don't hear its number. Like if I was just sitting in Castelia City and someone brought up the Gear Pokemon that lives in Chargestone Cave, I wouldn't say 'oh, Pokemon number *insert number of Klink here*' I would just say 'oh yeah, Klink'.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedSwalot View Post
    I like the inclusion of lots of Gen 3 pokemon.
    Indeed, I really missed the Hoen gen. It's a shame none of them will be on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Eterna View Post
    Indeed, I really missed the Hoen gen. It's a shame none of them will be on my team.
    Looks like you got a Claydol, there.
    Looking for these female Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities. I have dozens of DWFs on offer. PM me if you want to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Eterna View Post
    But there's a Claydol on your team?
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

I really like the new inclusions of the new unova dex. game freak included a lot of my favorite pokemon, like arcanine, azumarill, crobat, electivire, aggron, and plus my unova favorites, making team building for my ingame team a lot harder than most other games because I love to include my favorite pokemon. Guess I'll have to chose who I like the most, which'll be hard =/
    I'm a...

Black Friend Code: 1463 5487 9507
    X Friend Code: 1220 7532 9835

You know what would've been a neat idea? If they would've included a patch of grass outside of Twist Mountain so you could catch some Ice types earlier on in the game without having to wait for Winter (the only Ice type available that early is Cubchoo, and the only way to catch it that early is in Rt. 7 in Winter). I actually have a lot of ideas to improve this game's distribution, it's a shame it ended up so poorly.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You know what would've been a neat idea? If they would've included a patch of grass outside of Twist Mountain so you could catch some Ice types earlier on in the game without having to wait for Winter (the only Ice type available that early is Cubchoo, and the only way to catch it that early is in Rt. 7 in Winter). I actually have a lot of ideas to improve this game's distribution, it's a shame it ended up so poorly.
    well, the part that its only able to catch it in winter, you acctually can understand,
    and its easy to bypass

Just go to setings in your DS and change the date to 24/12 - 12
    Then its winter xD

and i really like that you only can catch pokemons in certain during different seasons

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    well, the part that its only able to catch it in winter, you acctually can understand,
    and its easy to bypass

Just go to setings in your DS and change the date to 24/12 - 12
    Then its winter xD

and i really like that you only can catch pokemons in certain during different seasons
    I usually don't like messing with the clock/calendar. At any rate, it still doesn't really help the larger issue that there are no Ice types available earlier on. Cubchoo is your first Ice type and you don't get him until the 6th gym.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

You said that Mandibuzz is interactable and can be caught at thursdays in Black 2 however I just saw that Braviary also is interactable and can be caught in White 2, but it's in some other corner of the Desert Resort and I'm not sure if this happens in the same day.
    I saw it on youtube and I didn't played the game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by me.as.mei View Post
    You said that Mandibuzz is interactable and can be caught at thursdays in Black 2 however I just saw that Braviary also is interactable and can be caught in White 2, but it's in some other corner of the Desert Resort and I'm not sure if this happens in the same day.
    I saw it on youtube and I didn't played the game yet.
    This should help you: http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/interact.shtml
    Next time, always check the main site first.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Sorry, I'm a n00b here.

Quote Originally Posted by me.as.mei View Post
    Sorry, I'm a n00b here.
    No worries. Glad I could help.

If you have further question regarding the game, feel free to ask them at the Help Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-2-Help-thread

I usually don't like messing with the clock/calendar. At any rate, it still doesn't really help the larger issue that there are no Ice types available earlier on. Cubchoo is your first Ice type and you don't get him until the 6th gym.
    Ice types have never appeared particularly early in the game. The earliest you could own an Ice type is Lapras/Dewgong in HGSS. which is just after the 4th gym. Oddly enough Sinnoh, the coldest region, is where you get Ice types the latest, after the 6th gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Ice types have never appeared particularly early in the game. The earliest you could own an Ice type is Lapras/Dewgong in HGSS. which is just after the 4th gym. Oddly enough Sinnoh, the coldest region, is where you get Ice types the latest, after the 6th gym.
    Point taken. Still, it'd be nice to have at least one Pokemon available before East Unova year round.

Point taken. Still, it'd be nice to have at least one Pokemon available before East Unova year round.
    Spheal would fit nicely, and I've always wanted to raise one for an in-game team.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    Spheal would fit nicely, and I've always wanted to raise one for an in-game team.
    probably would I haven't raised one since ruby and sapphire... ( I trained one because the Walrien in the E-4 always wrecked me...)

although I'd have to point out that Ice and dragon are usually treated as rare types and are usually harder to find and fewer in number over some more common types...
    Last edited by Dragrath; 7th September 2012 at 3:43 AM.
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    Not really, since there aren't really any good places before East Unova where they could put it year round. As a matter of fact, I don't think any Ice type can be put before that point year round, the only viable places for Ice types are Twist Mountain and Giant Chasm. They could probably put a couple more earlier on during Winter, though.

Well, i think that was something funny they did, but still
    its not gonna make it harder to get full national xD

i have got full national dex maybe 4 times now, its getting a bit
    well, how should i say it, boring...

but hey, im gonna try to fill this too and hope its not gonna be harder than B/W

W2: 5072-1789-3761 | W: 1807-9100-3523 | IGN: Draco | My Clan: The Hoenn Triangle

Spoiler:- THT:

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    Well, i think that was something funny they did, but still
    its not gonna make it harder to get full national xD

i have got full national dex maybe 4 times now, its getting a bit
    well, how should i say it, boring...

but hey, im gonna try to fill this too and hope its not gonna be harder than B/W
    Where do you find the time to fill up the National Dex in every game you play? I'm lucky to get maybe 80% of it.

Where do you find the time to fill up the National Dex in every game you play? I'm lucky to get maybe 80% of it.
    I don't know about him, but I just do it in spare time over however many dozens of hours.
    I've completed it about 5 times, 6 counting the original Red.
    Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold, White, Black.

Just takes some patience & liberal usage of resources (Black took the longest since I was trying to minimize how many trades/transfers I did)

I just saw something that's a little confusing. I noticed in BW2 Larvesta evolves into Volcarona at Lv. 59, but I thought for sure it evovled at Lv. 70

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Talking to Korrina in the Pokemon Center about why her Lucario lost control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I just saw something that's a little confusing. I noticed in BW2 Larvesta evolves into Volcarona at Lv. 59, but I thought for sure it evovled at Lv. 70
    Larvesta always evolved at Lv. 59.
    The highest level to evolve a certain Pokemon is Lv. 64, which is needed to evolve Zweilous to Hydreigon.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I don't know about him, but I just do it in spare time over however many dozens of hours.
    I've completed it about 5 times, 6 counting the original Red.
    Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold, White, Black.

Just takes some patience & liberal usage of resources (Black took the longest since I was trying to minimize how many trades/transfers I did)
    i must applaud you for your continuous efforts to get six dexes complete. The most i've ever gotten is completing the Sinnoh regional dex. laughable to some yes, but not so much compared to others. you all know who i'm talking about

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Yeah. I think Lucario and Riolu is native to Unova but was introduced in 4th gen because think about it, you can't even catch wild Riolu in Sinnoh. The same for the Metagross line, you can't catch them anywhere in Hoenn. I think they are native to Unova as well but was introduced in 3rd Gen.

I think there are more Pokemon like this but I can't seem to remember them.
    That's pretty crazy I never thought of it like that before. Interesting idea.
    MY Pokemon Black/White 2 Team:

:

Also Rotational:

Why in the world did they add Sunkern... :/
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Page 139 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast