Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A white Van with no windows...
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    I kinda saw a Kyurem in RObot form (playing out a whole 'Hero of Lacunosa town slayed the dragon' style movie).

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Where there is snow.
    Posts
    1,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyzirikov View Post
    Possibly more ice types would be included as even though the map might not actually be covered in ice; there is a good chance that there would be a snow area.
    Such as snorunt and swinub.
    True, I would love a Snorunt in my team. Aside from the Snorunt, perhaps a Seedot as well. I want my old bros again. So, should we predict the possible Dex numbering?

  3. #78

    Default

    It's awesome that eevee is finally gonna be wild. Just seems kinda cool because until now, as far as I can recall, it hasn't been.

    November 2001 - February 2005

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

    v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    It's awesome that eevee is finally gonna be wild. Just seems kinda cool because until now, as far as I can recall, it hasn't been.
    It could be found in Backlot's garden, at least.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    I hope they include Missingno.!

    I kid, I kid. Anyways I wonder how and why all of these non-gen V Pokemon got to Unova in the first place.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A white Van with no windows...
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    PokeTransfer, it's stated in BW that during the beta testing some Pokemon escaped and pretty much became an invasive species to the area, which is why East Unova has hardly any Unovian Pokemon the closer to the Transfer lab you get.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    I wonder how and why all of these non-gen V Pokemon got to Unova in the first place.
    Magic. 10char
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  8. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    It could be found in Backlot's garden, at least.
    Ah...yea, didn't get as much out of Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, etc as I did in other gens.

    November 2001 - February 2005

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

    v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Magic. 10char
    Psh Magic? No no it is all thanks to the aliens

    ~

  10. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    PokeTransfer, it's stated in BW that during the beta testing some Pokemon escaped and pretty much became an invasive species to the area, which is why East Unova has hardly any Unovian Pokemon the closer to the Transfer lab you get.
    Where does it say this? I mean, I kinda thought that to myself trying to think why there were old gen pokemon suddenly. That and also the fact of trainer getting old gen pokemon and then if any are released they start adapting to Unova.

    November 2001 - February 2005

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

    v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    Anyways I wonder how and why all of these non-gen V Pokemon got to Unova in the first place.
    They probably walked on the frozen ocean!

    So cool that Lucario is in it, it automatically gets a space in my party.I hope they have alternate starters, I don't want to use any of the Unovan starters.

    Who thinks the new pokedex has the zubat line, geodude line, and pikachu line? They are in every region, so the pattern indicates that they will be .
    Boredom is boring

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A white Van with no windows...
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    Where does it say this? I mean, I kinda thought that to myself trying to think why there were old gen pokemon suddenly. That and also the fact of trainer getting old gen pokemon and then if any are released they start adapting to Unova.
    an NPC in the area (pretty sure it was a Ranger) says they are there attempting to retrieve all the Pokemon that have escaped from Poketransfer.

  13. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    an NPC in the area (pretty sure it was a Ranger) says they are there attempting to retrieve all the Pokemon that have escaped from Poketransfer.
    Ah, ok. Yea, really haven't done much with the new areas available after finishing the main story aside from Black City and Undella Riches battling basically.

    November 2001 - February 2005

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

    v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    an NPC in the area (pretty sure it was a Ranger) says they are there attempting to retrieve all the Pokemon that have escaped from Poketransfer.
    Specifically a female ranger states
    I am checking to see whether Pokemon that came from other regions by Poke Transfer have escaped.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Is it me or did they add new Pokemon in the trailer? I never seen any kind of mechanical dragon like that before, and I think in the corner it showed some new pokemon...
    Can someone disprove my crackpot observation.
    3DS FC: 2277-6826-8301

    Looking for....
    Shiny Rayquaza from nobunaga event

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illucio View Post
    Is it me or did they add new Pokemon in the trailer? I never seen any kind of mechanical dragon like that before, and I think in the corner it showed some new pokemon...
    Can someone disprove my crackpot observation.
    It's a mechanical tyranitar

    there are no new Pokemon
    It's not something you would keep hidden

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Youngstown, Ohio
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Bring me the Aron line, and bring me it early, and I will be one happy camper.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A white Van with no windows...
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChameleon View Post
    Bring me the Aron line, and bring me it early, and I will be one happy camper.
    whats cool is aron's evolution levels match up well with other unovian pokemon

  19. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    It's a mechanical tyranitar
    There's a mechanical tyranitar? I didn't see anything like that in the video. o.o

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChameleon View Post
    Bring me the Aron line, and bring me it early, and I will be one happy camper.
    But you could just trade in an aron, even an egg with one.

    November 2001 - February 2005

    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

    v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    I want Magikarp! No but seriously I am thrilled about both Eevee and Larvitar, I would also like to see Vulpix, it has been growing on me.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Frankie View Post
    There's a mechanical tyranitar? I didn't see anything like that in the video. o.o



    But you could just trade in an aron, even an egg with one.
    It was in some sort of pre-battle scene.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

    I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    653

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    563

    Default

    I'd rather have new pokemon than old ones. Most of the old pokemon (mareep, metagroos, riolu...) can be obtained ingame anyway.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

    I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.jp/201...b2w2-info.html

    there will be new pokemon announced in a month.
    A new Pokemon? Or new Pokemon? I really doubt it's the latter.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/10ih3yp.png[/IMG]

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    653

    Default

    impossible to know, japanese doesn't use plurals in this situation XD

Page 4 of 163 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •