Page 53 of 163 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    They were in Platinum already.
    Oh yeah. XD IDK why they were in, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Chandreigon View Post
    Is it possible that they will announce an evolutionary link between luvdisc and alomomola, and other speculated potentially evolution links? Perhaps a new way to evolve pokemon, like during a specific season or something?
    People still believe this? If it was, why didn't they just save it for a later game and make it an evo right off the back?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    I can only see them using legendaries from other gens in a regional dex if said legendary has a connection to another legendary already in the regional dex. For instance, it wouldn't be too unreasonable to see Regigigas in the Hoenn Dex or the lesser Regis in the Sinnoh Dex. Maybe also Lugia in the Kanto Dex, but I'm less sure about that one. IIRC, Lugia has some kind of connection with the legendary bird trio, but the only place I remember seeing such a connection was in the anime.
    I don't see why they should use older legendarys pre-national dex at all. The game is about Unova, so shouldn't it be about Unova legends?
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    I don't see why they should use older legendarys pre-national dex at all. The game is about Unova, so shouldn't it be about Unova legends?
    Not in Unova's case, no, I was speaking theoretically. There is no previous gen legendary that has a connection to any of Unova's legendaries, so I wouldn't expect any before the Elite 4.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Oh yeah. XD IDK why they were in, then.
    To add more to do, both in general and in Kanto. Seafoam was fully restored and Articuno was the only thing worth putting in there; same with the Unknown Cave & Mewtwo. Moltres was in the new basement in Mt. Silver.
    Poor Zapdos was just sitting out in front of the Power Plant.
    Likely the same reason the final confrontation with Suicune was at Cerulean Cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Seafoam was fully restored and Articuno was the only thing worth putting in there
    *coughicerockcough*

Moltres was in the new basement in Mt. Silver.
    Did Mt. Silver even did a new basement? IMO, Moltres would've been better in Cinnibar Island or something. Arceus knows that place needs something more than a Pokemon Center and a few cliffs to climb. How about letting us explore that volcano that came out of nowhere Game Freak?

Did Mt. Silver even did a new basement? IMO, Moltres would've been better in Cinnibar Island or something. Arceus knows that place needs something more than a Pokemon Center and a few cliffs to climb. How about letting us explore that volcano that came out of nowhere Game Freak?
    Didn't Stark Mt. have volcanic properties? If GameFreak let us explore that, we should've been able to explore Cinnabar Isle's volcano (and probably have Heatran there).

If we're introduced to a new Abyssal Ruins (or just the old one), what Pokémon could we expect from there. Mantine is one I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Didn't Stark Mt. have volcanic properties? If GameFreak let us explore that, we should've been able to explore Cinnabar Isle's volcano (and probably have Heatran there).

If we're introduced to a new Abyssal Ruins (or just the old one), what Pokémon could we expect from there. Mantine is one I can think of.
    I dunno, but I see a Relicanth there, and maybe something like Omastar/Kabuto type thing..
    I write in perfect grammar and punctuation, and I expect you to do it as well. I'm pretty sure you graduated from elementary school so it shouldn't be to hard.

If by ANY chance you're into Yu-Gi-Oh! Check out my YouTube!:
    http://www.youtube.com/pakinthepunch

Didn't Stark Mt. have volcanic properties?
    Only in Platinum.

I'd like it if Abyssal Ruins were made into a proper dungeon (albeit still underwater), complete with underwater encounters.

I'd like it if Abyssal Ruins were made into a proper dungeon (albeit still underwater), complete with underwater encounters.
    Yeah and either omit that 'limited amount of steps' thing or triple that limit. That was so annoying having to go in there at least 30 times just to find a crown and then get washed away with a single press on Up on the D-Pad.

Quote Originally Posted by pakin View Post
    I dunno, but I see a Relicanth there, and maybe something like Omastar/Kabuto type thing..
    Yeah bring the Kanto fossil Pokémon back. Those would probably be a good part of our PokeDex.

Yeah and either omit that 'limited amount of steps' thing or triple that limit. That was so annoying having to go in there at least 30 times just to find a crown and then get washed away with a single press on Up on the D-Pad.
    The former, definitely. Getting kicked out of the ruins is annoying even if it's after 1 step or 1000000000000 steps.

Yeah bring the Kanto fossil Pokémon back. Those would probably be a good part of our PokeDex.
    The only fossil Pokemon I remotely like are Aerodactyl, Armaldo, Rampardos, and Archeops.

Technically all the fossils are already in Unova...

Technically all the fossils are already in Unova...
    Still not in the Unova Dex, though.

Still not in the Unova Dex, though.
    More saying it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to put more in. Keep the mix and match theme and only bring in like one from each gen
    I think it'd be neat to run into them in the wild but that'll never happen

For fossils, just let the guy give 'em to you regardless of dex. BAM, instant solution.
    What I do is for me. Just get out of the way if you don't agree.

My Fanfiction Page: Shadowman 747

Guess i'll be the only one here who isn't in a argument anyways, i'm struggling to find a team of 6
    Tepig
    Deino or axew
    Starly or Ruflett
    Drillbur
    Riolu
    Larvitar
    Eeeve [jolteon or espeon]
    Oshawott

Any idea's
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Guess i'll be the only one here who isn't in a argument anyways, i'm struggling to find a team of 6
    Tepig
    Deino or axew
    Starly or Ruflett
    Drillbur
    Riolu
    Larvitar
    Eeeve [jolteon or espeon]
    Oshawott

Any idea's
    You should wait until the full regional Dex is leaked and confirmed or just build a team and ask those at the Competitive threads to rate it for you.

You should wait until the full regional Dex is leaked and confirmed or just build a team and ask those at the Competitive threads to rate it for you.
    That's a good idea, but i plan on trading them through my original black game
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

That's a good idea, but i plan on trading them through my original black game
    You don't know what else is in store for us in this game, though, that's why it's a good idea to wait.

You don't know what else is in store for us in this game, though, that's why it's a good idea to wait.
    well out of my list starly is the only one who isn't confirmed :P but yeahh it's always good to wait.

Maybe they might allow starters to be found in the wild?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

I would like to see some of my favourite Pokemon with their hidden abilities catchable in game because there are many Pokemon still unreleased

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii! View Post
    I would like to see some of my favourite Pokemon with their hidden abilities catchable in game because there are many Pokemon still unreleased
    That's a good idea, plus alot of the dreamworld pokemon are just a tease since they never release them.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Extremely unlikely.

Guys, I just want to remind you all that...
    THIS IS NOT A "RATE MY TEAM" OR "HELP ME BUILD MY TEAM" THREAD.

So please refrain from doing that in the future.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

The closest we've ever been to Wild starters is Torchic in the PokéWalker.
    I think the reason starters are special is because you can only choose 1 out of the 3 available and because it's your first Pokémon, they would loose their special-ness(?) if they were available in the wild for capture.

well out of my list starly is the only one who isn't confirmed :P but yeahh it's always good to wait.

Highly doubtful that either of these are going to happen, although I do like Staraptor quite a bit.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Page 53 of 163 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast