Page 75 of 163 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

I would want the Happiny line because as much as I like Audino's bountiful experience giveaway bonanza, I like to gain experience faster in one turn, and not have my experience god survive with a few health points remaining because it has defenses on both sides of the spectrum.

Oh, and I also just want Skarmory somewhere. Because Unfezant can go become roast or something.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

I'd like to be able to obtain starters from other regions.
    1st X run:

I'd like to ask if we know whether new pokemon (completely new) will be introduced in black & white 2.
    Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

Quote Originally Posted by Nomik18 View Post
    I'd like to ask if we know whether new pokemon (completely new) will be introduced in black & white 2.
    Not gonna happen sorry.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

for the 50 gazillionth time NO.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Absolutely nothing? Geez, seems like the w8ing time for new excitement has just grown immense

Kinda OOT:

Have Keldeo and Meloetta been released or announced to be released with the new games or the next movie that will come with them? Sorry to ask, been away for a very long time.
    Pokemon X FC: 1435-4739-8696 Trainer Name: Evershade

Absolutely nothing? Geez, seems like the w8ing time for new excitement has just grown immense

Kinda OOT:

Have Keldeo and Meloetta been released or announced to be released with the new games or the next movie that will come with them? Sorry to ask, been away for a very long time.
    They will be obtainable via the Movie when it's released, sadly for anyone outside of the Japanese Region

I've been thinking, although generally speaking the Anime and Games have had less correlation with regards to promotion. I have a feeling that many Pokemon that have not been confirmed for the new Unova dex but shown in the BW2 Anime posters will be in the games too. IIRC, Dragonite was one I came across.
    What ever the case, the new Unova dex is really looking fresh and amazing to say the least!
    Last edited by Kall El; 21st May 2012 at 3:28 PM.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

I'd love for Skitty and Delcatty to be available in the game. I love them so much, plus they haven't been in a regional pokedex since physical/special split.

I'd really love a unique flying type in the game (but is still able to use fly) like Tropius or Staraptor, though I've also been a fan of the Ekans & Lickitung lines since Red & Blue

Also, for some reason, I've really been attracted to Bug, Ground, Flying, and Water types.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    Here's a question for everybody:

What ONE line hasn't been confirmed yet but you'd like to see in the games?

Personally I'd love to see Trappinch, Vibrava, and Flygon, that would make my day.

The Trapinch line would make my day since I like to have a Dragon-type in my main team and Flygon is my favourite Pokémon.

I claim Flygon, the super awesome Dragon

You're complaining just because these games won't have new pokemon? Really?

Have you seen the trailer and pre-release shots of these games? These games do not need new pokemon. They're looking pretty darn sweet as they are.

On topic, apart from Vulpix (my fingers and toes will remain crossed!) I'm hoping for the Rhyhorn line, coz it's old skool, and the Slowpoke line. And from the shots of Pokewood, Slowpoke is already a possibility. Yay! Zigzagoon would also be fun, seeing as it's the only regional rodent I don't want to kill with fire.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

I'd like to see the Rhyhorn line early on. THe new EXP system means it doesn't feel like it takes 5 years to evolve the thing and I don't think it's ever been available before gym 6 (or outside the safar zone, for that matter)

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'd like to see the Rhyhorn line early on. THe new EXP system means it doesn't feel like it takes 5 years to evolve the thing and I don't think it's ever been available before gym 6 (or outside the safar zone, for that matter)
    Which is why I wouldn't mind Pawniard earlier on.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

I can't believe I'm saying this, I mean REALLY can't believe it, but I hope Magikarp or Feebas are added into the Unovadex. While my starter's going to be Oshawott, I'm really considering adding Milotic to my team, & either Gyarados or Mantine as a substitute
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 20th May 2012 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Platinum. It was available after the 4th gym and not in the marsh.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Just throwing it out there; given the use of Pikachu and Torchic in the picture of the Pokemon Musical, would it be too much to assume that they and their lines are available in the games (and the other Gen III Starters by extension?) I'm almost starting to think that all the Starters might be available in the wild (maybe as Shaking Grass Pokemon though).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadon View Post
    Just throwing it out there; given the use of Pikachu and Torchic in the picture of the Pokemon Musical, would it be too much to assume that they and their lines are available in the games (and the other Gen III Starters by extension?) I'm almost starting to think that all the Starters might be available in the wild (maybe as Shaking Grass Pokemon though).
    While everyone would love the idea, I wouldn't hold my breath

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadon View Post
    I'd prefer access to them in the DW.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

What new EXP system is everyone talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    What new EXP system is everyone talking about?
    The one introduced in B/W.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    The one introduced in B/W.
    I don't remember any difference? Will someone please enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    I don't remember any difference? Will someone please enlighten me?
    exp depends on the level now instead of a set amount

id love to see spoink return. it's so overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    exp depends on the level now instead of a set amount
    And even on similar levels, I believe the formula dips towards more experience than normal.
    You don't start "losing" experience until really high levels.

I'd love to see Taillow. Haven't used one since Emerald Also, I want to use one pokemon from every gen+my oshawott so.....
    Dear Arceus...THE CHROMOSOMES

Page 75 of 163 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast