Page 76 of 163 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

  1. #1876
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    677

    Default

    I took a look at the very first post of this Thread and I notice the Regi's, Dialga and Palkia have been added (not confimed of course). I would like to see these legends in B/W2 and I notice a Dragonite to appeared in that anime trailer. Looks like Dragonite might be in this game.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

    Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

    Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

    Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

  2. #1877
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Looks like Dragonite might be in this game.
    Dragonite was in BW. I see that happening
    Dear Arceus...THE CHROMOSOMES


  3. #1878
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I notice a Dragonite to appeared in that anime trailer. Looks like Dragonite might be in this game.
    Not everyone really thinks much of the anime as advertising the Pokedex. They have used random Pokemon before outside of regional dexs, although this time it does seem more like it's advertising for the games. I'd think it be interesting if we'd had all the "Pseudo Legendary" in the regional dex though, perhaps have them as version exclusives as well, there's 6 so it'd work out fine.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  4. #1879
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Etro's Throne
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_h12 View Post
    id love to see spoink return. it's so overlooked.
    yesss i agree i want to use it in this playthrough so bad

  5. #1880
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My house xD
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Spoink would be amazing. Still crossing my fingers for the Jigglypuff, Dragonite, Gible, Swellow & Whismur lines as well.
    X:

    OR:

  6. #1881
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    Spoink would be amazing. Still crossing my fingers for the Jigglypuff, Dragonite, Gible, Swellow & Whismur lines as well.
    The Deino line should be able to be caught earlier, or atleast be in the reigonal dex of B2/W2.
    As I might've said before.
    STARTERS OF DIFFRENT REIGONS BE IN THE REIGONAL DEX OF B2/W2. (Or I'll murder you, starters)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

    Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

    Let the cold take you...feel its power....

  7. #1882
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    The Deino line should be able to be caught earlier, or atleast be in the reigonal dex of B2/W2.
    As I might've said before.
    STARTERS OF DIFFRENT REIGONS BE IN THE REIGONAL DEX OF B2/W2. (Or I'll murder you, starters)
    I don't see why Deino, a Unova-native Pokemon, would not be included in the regional dex.

    As for the starters, there is 0% chance of having them available in the wild. Dream Radar, maybe.
    However, they can be included in the regional dex IF AND ONLY IF some NPC gives us a free prior-gen starter pre-national dex.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  8. #1883
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    Here's a question for everybody:

    What ONE line hasn't been confirmed yet but you'd like to see in the games?

    Personally I'd love to see Trappinch, Vibrava, and Flygon, that would make my day.
    I want Corphish/Crawdaunt.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  9. #1884
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Well, I wouldn't say their is zero chance of the starters being obtainable but yeah it is least likely. They could always surprise us I mean before BW I never though Metagross could be obtainable in the wild.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.



  10. #1885
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    Well, I wouldn't say their is zero chance of the starters being obtainable but yeah it is least likely. They could always surprise us I mean before BW I never though Metagross could be obtainable in the wild.
    I think something like Metagross is on another level than, say, starters.
    (oh god if Gible is put outside of a Cave there's a chance we could run into wild garchomps D: )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I want Corphish/Crawdaunt.
    Yesss
    I've wanted to use those, and now they can use proper stab

  11. #1886
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I think something like Metagross is on another level than, say, starters.
    (oh god if Gible is put outside of a Cave there's a chance we could run into wild garchomps D: )

    Yesss
    I've wanted to use those, and now they can use proper stab
    Psuedo Legendarys in the wild, imo, is honestly kind of ridiculous. Easy to level up. Bur ridiculous, because then you have no reason to level up Pokemon like beldum.

  12. #1887
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I think something like Metagross is on another level than, say, starters.
    (oh god if Gible is put outside of a Cave there's a chance we could run into wild garchomps D: )
    Same with chances of running into wild Magnezones and Magmortars.
    But It's totally fine I guess. They'll be really rare in the wild anyway. 5% encounter rate on Shaking grass.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  13. #1888
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Psuedo Legendarys in the wild, imo, is honestly kind of ridiculous. Easy to level up. Bur ridiculous, because then you have no reason to level up Pokemon like beldum.
    You still have to catch the stupid things, they're still pretty rare. They'll probably beat you up, too.
    Also Metagross, in particular, has a catch rate of 3.

  14. #1889
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I think something like Metagross is on another level than, say, starters.

    I just saying that anything can happen but they are on another level than the starters.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.



  15. #1890
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    278

    Default

    I didn't mean in the wild, I meant a NPC, such as Steven gives you one of the Hoenn starters in HG/SS.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

    Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

    Let the cold take you...feel its power....

  16. #1891
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,180

    Default

    I just hope Scyther is in this game. I used one for the first time on my Platinum in game team and I evolved it into a Scizor and it really impressed me. So I hope it's in this game so that I can use one again.

  17. #1892
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    I just saw the main site & they updated the Unova dex based on the pokemon from the trailer & screenshots
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 21st May 2012 at 5:28 AM.
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

  18. #1893
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Not everyone really thinks much of the anime as advertising the Pokedex. They have used random Pokemon before outside of regional dexs, although this time it does seem more like it's advertising for the games. I'd think it be interesting if we'd had all the "Pseudo Legendary" in the regional dex though, perhaps have them as version exclusives as well, there's 6 so it'd work out fine.
    I'd also like to see that, they already have half of them now so maybe they will add all of them.

  19. #1894
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Riolu is almost at the beggining of the dex...Is one given early on?as an egg maybe?
    Last edited by Nacreous; 21st May 2012 at 2:03 PM.

    "Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

  20. #1895
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Riolu is almost at the beggining of the dex...Is one given early on?as an egg maybe?
    No a trailer confirmed them wild

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  21. #1896
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    64

    Default

    I like Lucario for many reasons but including this many pokemon in a regional dex is a little rediculous in my opinion. I thought the Unova dex was big enough in Black & White to begin with! I hope I'm wrong about this many pokemon. (just an opinion)

  22. #1897
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FE21 View Post
    I like Lucario for many reasons but including this many pokemon in a regional dex is a little rediculous in my opinion. I thought the Unova dex was big enough in Black & White to begin with! I hope I'm wrong about this many pokemon. (just an opinion)
    B/W only had Unova Pokemon, but yes it was big(variety). This dex is going to have 300, persumeably with all of the Unova Pokemon. More pokes is fine by me...

  23. #1898
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    The more the merrier they say. I like the fact they gonna have at least 300 Pokemon in the Unova Pokedex because that gives a variety of a Pokemon to choose from post-Elite 4.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.



  24. #1899
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The maze that pays
    Posts
    10,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    B/W only had Unova Pokemon, but yes it was big(variety). This dex is going to have 300, persumeably with all of the Unova Pokemon. More pokes is fine by me...
    BW was extraordinarily repetitive Pokemon-wise, if only because so many of its 'mons were either intended for the post-game, event-only, or simply rarely encountered either in the wild or against Trainers. Giving us this big ass-Regional Dex is one way to solve this, but more even distribution of Unova 'mons would've worked also. Yes, it is one of the smallest regional Dexes we've gotten (compare to RSE and GSC (the latter of which suffered a similar problem)), but that didn't stop Kanto or Sinnoh.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 22nd May 2012 at 12:50 AM.

  25. #1900
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outskirt Stand
    Posts
    1,301

    Default

    Yeah, it seems as if all the Pokemon you wanted was shafted until the near the end of the game and the fact the kept seeing the same Pokemon being used by trainers. The expanded Pokedex will hopefully help both players and NPC's have a more variety in their teams.


    3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.



Page 76 of 163 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •