Page 79 of 163 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I'm talking about the main Serebii site adding them because they were in the BW2 trailer
    http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml

That's how I did my calculations & figured out there are only 97 pokémon that haven't been 100% confirmed
    Well the trailer includes everything from the BW2 games I believe... so the Pokemon are most probably in the new Unova Dex... and the dex did indeed need some Poison types so it makes sense...

I just cant wait for the final 97... I still have hopes for Spheal : P

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    If I were you, though, I would wait until the entire dex is confirmed to begin planning your team. Remember that it won't be released internationally until Autumn, you'll have plenty of time to plan then.
    I tried waiting. I cracked after about 6 days...

My Black 2 Team is still in the planning stage though. Bet that lasts all of another week.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    I know, it's so exciting!! I hope we get a nice broad variety from across all 4 previous regions.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

I'm hoping for corphish lol. I've always wanted that little guy in my team. I have no clue why I didn't use him in Emerald.

Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    I'm hoping for corphish lol. I've always wanted that little guy in my team. I have no clue why I didn't use him in Emerald.
    Well there is nothing we can do but wait I'm afraid : /

I know that for flying types, my personal hopes are Starly, Tailow, Tropius, & Chatot

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I know that for flying types, my personal hopes are Starly, Tailow, Tropius, & Chatot
    I think we are taking this thread as a wish list (including myself) : D

But I have to be honest... most of the Pokemon that is to take place in the new Unova Dex hasn't really made think 'oh my God I have to add '...' to my team'... other than Magmortar and Floatzel...

I will be starting of with a Tepig... but Magmortar will sure take place in my rotational team...

I think we are taking this thread as a wish list (including myself) : D

But I have to be honest... most of the Pokemon that is to take place in the new Unova Dex hasn't really made think 'oh my God I have to add '...' to my team'... other than Magmortar and Floatzel...

I will be starting of with a Tepig... but Magmortar will sure take place in my rotational team...
    You have told us you are using Magmortar and Flotzel at least a billion times. We get it.
    I'm awesome

The new screenshot for Pokewood shows a Typhlosion fighting Mecha Tyranitar, does this mean we'll be getting the Johto starters in Black and White 2? It wouldn't be the first time we got a second set of starters, but it usually happens in a third version and these games are actual sequels.
    3DS FC: 5086-1744-8054
    Normal Type Safari: Dunsparce, Loudred and Eevee
    2DS FC: 4699-6653-8772
    Psychic Type Safari: ???, ??? and ??? Maybe someone could tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer FireRed View Post
    The new screenshot for Pokewood shows a Typhlosion fighting Mecha Tyranitar, does this mean we'll be getting the Johto starters in Black and White 2? It wouldn't be the first time we got a second set of starters, but it usually happens in a third version and these games are actual sequels.
    That screenshot isn't new.

Whether we'll be getting other starters or not, I'm sure it'd be difficult to get them like they've always been(Aside from getting your first starter).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

If we do it won't be the johto starters. It would most likely be the hoenn or sinnoh ones. We've been getting the johto starters a lot.
    Emerald
    Hgss
    Colloseum
    XD

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

That's old news

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I didn't know it was old, people seem to be generally agreeing that if a poke is in a screenshot for the new game that it's in the new game. Honestly I'd rather have Hoenn starters and I think they only did them once.

I didn't know it was old, people seem to be generally agreeing that if a poke is in a screenshot for the new game that it's in the new game. Honestly I'd rather have Hoenn starters and I think they only did them once.
    It's an extremely loose agreement since people that saw the Ho-Oh/Dialga screenshot thought that it automatically was added into the game, but GF usually adds Pokemon just for showcasing. Plus Johto starters have become a bit common (Emerald/HGSS and a couple of other console games IIRC). As for Hoenn starters, I'd imagine they may want to save 'em for remakes.

Plus just because something is on a scan doesn't mean it's in. People seem to forget scizor and butterfree from the dp ones.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I was never really a big fan of the Johto starters except for Meganium, and I didn't even like it that much. I hope they include the Sinnoh starters 'cause they're the hardest to obtain in my opinion.
    Click the Userbar or Banner to go to my Sprite & Banner Shop

Like my signatures? Want one for yourself? Go to my shop! ^click^

The screenshot of Typhlosion vs mecha Tyranitar tells me we may be able to get other starters in the game like Heartgold and Soulsilver, probably after getting the national dex though.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    The screenshot of Typhlosion vs mecha Tyranitar tells me we may be able to get other starters in the game like Heartgold and Soulsilver, probably after getting the national dex though.
    The pokewood is a side feature though, so that doesn't prove anything :S

We can't really say for sure if that Typhlosion was just used for the heck of it, or is part of the pokewood, like a rental pokemon for acting. I mean, we got screen shots of Dialga being demolished by Keldeo, and people already think the creation trio are gonna be in the game :S

I mean it's a possibility, but c'mon, we just had HG/SS. I say just forego making starters somewhat rare for some stupid reason and just make them wild.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

I never understood why the starter Pokemon were so damn rare anyway.
    I mean, they have to come from SOMEWHERE, right? But in the games they are unable to be found anywhere except the Professor. I was always curious about that
    Click the Userbar or Banner to go to my Sprite & Banner Shop

Like my signatures? Want one for yourself? Go to my shop! ^click^

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Why would you conclude that...? There's nothing to show that we're getting more starters.

Plus look at these images from BW2

Look at previous generations:

http://www.serebii.net/picture-anime...malescizor.jpg

Scizor was never in Platinum or DP IIRC.

So does that mean we're getting Dialga and Ho-Oh? Most likely not, pictures are just pictures not indicators of what we're going to get.

Quote Originally Posted by RXS View Post
    I never understood why the starter Pokemon were so damn rare anyway.
    I mean, they have to come from SOMEWHERE, right? But in the games they are unable to be found anywhere except the Professor. I was always curious about that
    There is a place behind the region's Pokémon League where they breed starters and train them to level 5. You can't find it in the games, but you know it is there. I found out on Bulbapedia.
    I'm awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post
    You have told us you are using Magmortar and Flotzel at least a billion times. We get it.
    Ummm... My point wasn't even that so... I think you should read again... I was merely analysing the rest overall...

Ummm... My point wasn't even that so... I think you should read again... I was merely analysing the rest overall...
    That was basically your point. Anyhow, sorry. I guess I have said which Pokémon I wanted to use at least a handful of times.
    Last edited by Räven; 25th May 2012 at 10:08 PM.
    I'm awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster5394 View Post

That was basically your point. Anyhow, sorry. I guess I have said which Pokémon I wanted to use at least a handful of times.
    It's fine don't worry I think were super excited that we just keep forgetting what we've already said before : P

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Scizor was never in Platinum or DP IIRC.
    Scizor was added to the Regional Dex in Platinum, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by RXS View Post
    I was never really a big fan of the Johto starters except for Meganium, and I didn't even like it that much. I hope they include the Sinnoh starters 'cause they're the hardest to obtain in my opinion.
    got em, can breed as many of all three as you like, with egg moves if you want

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    The pokewood is a side feature though, so that doesn't prove anything :S

We can't really say for sure if that Typhlosion was just used for the heck of it, or is part of the pokewood, like a rental pokemon for acting. I mean, we got screen shots of Dialga being demolished by Keldeo, and people already think the creation trio are gonna be in the game :S

I mean it's a possibility, but c'mon, we just had HG/SS. I say just forego making starters somewhat rare for some stupid reason and just make them wild.
    I agree, I never could figure out why if I release several of the same poke, it doesn't start showing up in the wild, I mean I let them go, did they leave the planet?

Page 79 of 163 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast