Page 99 of 163 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4051

Thread: Expanded Pokedex Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    In Platinum, Stunky and Glameow are both unobtainable, but are still part of the regional dex since they can be "seen" via trainers.

It might be the same case with Gen V Pokemon -- some may be unobtainable, but all of them are still in the regional dex.
    Maybe lose the ability to catch Gothita, and Solosis.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

It might be the same case with Gen V Pokemon -- some may be unobtainable, but all of them are still in the regional dex.
    Well, I see no reason for all Unova Pokémon not being obtainable in the games.

But yeah, some may be unobtainable, everything is possible.
    If it happens, I just hope that Gen V Pokémon in my signature are still obtainable.

In Platinum, Stunky and Glameow are both unobtainable, but are still part of the regional dex since they can be "seen" via trainers.

I can actually see this happening, but I sure hope it doesn't...

I wonder if there is any Pokemon in the Unova Dex similar to the Stunky and Glameow lines to get a sense of which Unova Pokemon may get this treatment if it is to happen... I shall look closely at the Unova Dex right about now...

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    I can actually see this happening, but I sure hope it doesn't...

I wonder if there is any Pokemon in the Unova Dex similar to the Stunky and Glameow lines to get a sense of which Unova Pokemon may get this treatment if it is to happen... I shall look closely at the Unova Dex right about now...
    Solosis and Gothita.
    Rufflet and Vullaby.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Solosis and Gothita.
    Rufflet and Vullaby.
    Agreed, which stinks because I was thinking of using the Solosis line but I'll deal I suppose.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Solosis and Gothita.
    Rufflet and Vullaby.
    That is actually a good idea, but If it were to happen I'd think it'll be a shame... not that I would be bothered as I had both Reuniclus and Gothitelle in my main team of B & W respectively... however there are so many fans of Braviary, which would be a shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    Agreed, which stinks because I was thinking of using the Solosis line but I'll deal I suppose.
    Let's just hope they don't do this.
    I like those Pokemon.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Let's just hope they don't do this.
    I like those Pokemon.
    Me too but they'll have to do this because they not Only want you to buy both black2 and white2 but they want you to have both black and white.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Solosis/Gothita and Rufflet/Vullaby will probably be version exclusives.

I am hoping for Solosis to be in Black 2.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    That is actually a good idea, but If it were to happen I'd think it'll be a shame... not that I would be bothered as I had both Reuniclus and Gothitelle in my main team of B & W respectively... however there are so many fans of Braviary, which would be a shame...
    How is this at all a good idea? It was dumb that you weren't able to catch Stunky and Glameow in Platinum. It had absolutely no sense behind it. Because they were version exclusives? Ok, so? Other version exclusives (such as Bonsly and Mime Jr.) were both in.

Thankfully, we still have Black 2 and White 2. Since we still have two versions, we'll still have version exclusives, so it's unlikely that any version exclusive line from BW will be exempt from BW2. At most, I can see them being swapped between versions (although I hope not, because White had Rufflet and Solosis, both favorites of mine, and if I'm to get White 2 as a sequel to my original game, I won't be able to get them normally).

Solosis and Gothita.
    Rufflet and Vullaby.
    These are sequels. They could be in because the sequels are paired versions.

They could make some Unova Pokemon in the pokedex, but they might not be obtainable. One of the only things which came to my mind was the Zorua line.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    How is this at all a good idea? It was dumb that you weren't able to catch Stunky and Glameow in Platinum. It had absolutely no sense behind it. Because they were version exclusives? Ok, so? Other version exclusives (such as Bonsly and Mime Jr.) were both in.

Thankfully, we still have Black 2 and White 2. Since we still have two versions, we'll still have version exclusives, so it's unlikely that any version exclusive line from BW will be exempt from BW2. At most, I can see them being swapped between versions (although I hope not, because White had Rufflet and Solosis, both favorites of mine, and if I'm to get White 2 as a sequel to my original game, I won't be able to get them normally).
    It makes sense from a business standpoint I think because that means you have to buy 4 games to get all the Pokemon. They'll tell you that version exclusives are so you will trade with friends, but in reality it's so you buy both versions to get all the Pokemon and then trade them around with yourself. That means more money for Nintendo/Game Freak.

Having said that I fall into that trap literally every time.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Solosis and Gothita.
    Rufflet and Vullaby.
    I would like to perhaps have them switch, like Solosis and Rufflet in Black 2 and Gothita and Vullaby in White 2
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I would like to perhaps have them switch, like Solosis and Rufflet in Black 2 and Gothita and Vullaby in White 2
    This is entirely logical. Although I'd love to use Reuniclus but I have White now and haven't used him and would like to in White 2.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

This is entirely logical. Although I'd love to use Reuniclus but I have White now and haven't used him and would like to in White 2.
    This will probably happen, just hope they make some new version-exclusives with the expanded dex.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

With them releasing two sequels, I can't see them not including every Unova Pokemon.
    But you never know, it would make perfect sense from a business stand point..
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Quote Originally Posted by Kall El View Post
    With them releasing two sequels, I can't see them not including every Unova Pokemon.
    But you never know, it would make perfect sense from a business stand point..
    Money money money money! Woo!

I suppose it's fine because I'm sure you can trade from the first games.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Money money money money! Woo!

I suppose it's fine because I'm sure you can trade from the first games.
    Hehe, I don't mind if they do :]
    Coz I probably won't be using any of them!

I'd like to use a Braviary this time round, but that's just possible if they swap exclusives.
    What would make sense, since the players of a version will probably choose to play its respective sequel... swapping exclusive Pokémon, or Opelucid Leaders, would give all players the opportunity to experience elements which were only present on the other version.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I am torn! I want to have black kyruem but the ill have to get black 2 when it is suggested i get white 2 for continuity. Also version exclusives. I want a arcanine!
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by SwarleyMosby View Post
    I am torn! I want to have black kyruem but the ill have to get black 2 when it is suggested i get white 2 for continuity. Also version exclusives. I want a arcanine!
    It's pretty much the other way round to me. I liked White Kyurem better, but I played Black, so I should play Black 2 now.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    It's pretty much the other way round to me. I liked White Kyurem better, but I played Black, so I should play Black 2 now.
    Masuda said the whatever previous version you played whether it be Black or White that you should play the sequel to the version that you've played.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    Masuda said the whatever previous version you played whether it be Black or White that you should play the sequel to the version that you've played.
    There is obviously a reason as to why he said that : )... Well I personally will be buying both versions anyway so no difference to me...

Ditto. I wonder what reasons are behind Masudas statement aside from the obvious reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
    Unless you play both. which i'll probably have to do since someone was so kind to jack my black version. still it would make sense that they would suggest to continue on the version you chose. it gives stability to the storyline plus there might be tidbits that allow you to gain certain advantages when using both original and sequal

Page 99 of 163 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast