Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eureka Seven AO

I like the new series a lot, definitively different than the original still, but it's great I'm loving the refrences/allusions to NGE lol. I thought Gazelle would turn out to be Holland & Talho's kid.... But I guess not, I'm wondering if we will see those two or their kid? We'll probably see them before Renton or Eureka pop up I'm sure...

Why did Nirvash change colors this time exactly? First to grey... then back to white....

Quote Originally Posted by dash142 View Post
    Why did Nirvash change colors this time exactly? First to grey... then back to white....
    I'm betting that will be explained later. Or at least I hope.

And for some reason I hadn't even thought about Talho and Holland's kid.

I thought the Nirvash was simply repainted (by the Japanese Navy and then by Generation Blue).

Okay this weeks episode was intense. And a little confusing at parts but I liked how it was done.

So much for Naru being a good love interest for Ao. I know she probably has a good reason for doing what she did but still...

Ok, now that we have had a Fleur episode, Elena episode next please.

And I lol'd when Elene thought Fleur and Ao were eloping, and then tells them that they should gattai, oh Elena, you only got like 2 minutes of screen time and you still steal the show as always.

And a swimsuit episode next week, do want.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    And I lol'd when Elene thought Fleur and Ao were eloping, and then tells them that they should gattai, oh Elena, you only got like 2 minutes of screen time and you still steal the show as always.
    THIS THIS THIS THIS. Both gags were perfect.

And a swimsuit episode next week, do want.
    Oh? I never watch previews so this'll be interesting.

Spoiler:- There was some great PLOT this week:
    My Anime List

Can they just be in those swimsuits all the time? And how can Ao have that look on his face with that amazing scenery surrounding him?!

Oh and something about Japanese government, blah blah blah.

I agree, there should be more Elena and Fleur PLOT in every episode, I suppose there can be some story development as well...
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    I agree, there should be more Elena and Fleur PLOT in every episode, I suppose there can be some story development as well...
    The narrative has been pretty sloppy so far, so I say bring on the PLOT!

I am so confused right now.
    My Anime List

Ok, **** just got interesting.
        Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 6th July 2012 at 2:34 PM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- :

Finally it looks like ****'s getting good. I freaked out when I saw *spoiler*! Maybe things can start being coherent again?

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Finally it looks like ****'s getting good. I freaked out when I saw *spoiler*! Maybe things can start being coherent again?
    I would love love love for things to start making sense. I mean, what happened this episode was certainly unexpected, but pretty much every plot development seems to come out of absolutely nowhere in this series anyway, so I was happy but not blown away. I do really want to see how things develop after this latest surprise, though.

One of the reasons I liked Eureka Seven so much was that the main plot was pretty easy to follow. This also allowed time for lots of good character interaction. It would be nice to see Eureka Seven AO take a leaf out of its predecessor's book every once in a while.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

I feel the exact same way. It's been hard for me to follow what's going on. Eureka Seven had a big cast of characters too but what it didn't have was these sort of political problems involved. Since AO is set on Earth we've got a large cast of characters AND a mess of nameless military commanders from various countries to keep track of. Half the time I'm scratching my head trying to remember who's allied with who.

Though I did fanboy freak out when
        Spoiler:- 12:

showed up.

Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Last edited by Exodd; 7th July 2012 at 7:38 AM.

Though I did fanboy freak out when
        Spoiler:- 12:

showed up.
    You're not alone there, I had a similar reaction.

One of the problems I had with the episode was that it seemed like everything that left me confused in the last episode never happened, I mean Gazelle and his two friends, whose names escape me, were off investigating who Elena is (not to mention the **** she did that episode) but then this episode they were off somewhere trying to find were Generation Bleu keep all the qartz they get out of the scub coral, and Elena was back to her normal old self. Tell me what happened Bones!!!
    My Anime List

I think Elena was being affected by that dust Secret which caused her to act like Miller, or that at least made her realize she was doing that. Truth met with Miller (or Elena posing as Miller) in a previous episode acting interested in her, so maybe the actual Miller went somewhere else and then Elena was somehow made to take her place acting as a spy. Elena apparently had a split personality, but Gazelle's team confirmed that Miller existed before working at Generation Blue and the U.S. military reported the difference between Miller and Elena's DNA, so she couldn't have been Miller all along.
    Gazelle's team had their funding for the mission cut off after Generation Blue dealt with the dust Secret. They might have kept investigating on their own and somehow found out that Generation Blue was hiding something under their base. The guys looking into Elena's past at the end of episode 11 were from the U.S. military, and they discovered there was actually a different girl that had her name.
    Elena seems to have some connection with Eureka/"the other side", so maybe she is actually from the same place as Ao. The way she reacted when Ao's eyesight was examined and her ignoring Fleur's question about whether or not she could see trapar may be hinting to that as well.
    Last edited by Exodd; 7th July 2012 at 8:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    I think Elena was being affected by that dust Secret which caused her to act like Miller, or that at least made her realize she was doing that. Truth met with Miller (or Elena posing as Miller) in a previous episode acting interested in her, so maybe the actual Miller went somewhere else and then Elena was somehow made to take her place acting as a spy.
    Gazelle's team had their funding for the mission cut off after Generation Blue dealt with the dust Secret. The guys looking into Elena's past at the end of episode 11 were from the U.S. military, and they discovered there was actually a different girl that had that name.
    Elena seems to have some some connection with Eureka/"the other side", so maybe she is actually from the same place as Ao. The way she reacted when Ao's eyesight was examined and her ignoring Fleur's question about whether or not she could see trapar may be hinting to that as well.
    Elena isn't Elena though, at the end of the last episode she said "Good bye Miller, good bye Elena" then she's back to her otaku self this week? It just seems like Bones have no idea were they we're going with that and just dropped it.
    My Anime List

Maybe Elena meant something like she's tired of using other identities/she wants to find out who she really is. She didn't want to act like Miller anymore, and she was apparently using the name of someone else that died (which might have something to do with her supposedly being experimented on).

Ok, so Eureka is pregnant with Ao, which means she is from the past apparently. If I understood what her projection said to Ao towards the end it seems like Renton will be making an appearance sooner or later.

And dammit Elena, make up your mind! Stop flip-flopping back and forth between personalities.
    My Anime List

Time travel? Really? As if this wasn't a confusing mess already...

It wasn't all bad though. Seeing Eureka throughout the episode was enough.

Time travel? Really? As if this wasn't a confusing mess already...

It wasn't all bad though. Seeing Eureka throughout the episode was enough.
    She came from the past, so I'm working under the assumption that she was frozen/preserved (along with the Gekko and Nirvash) in the scub coral. I don't find that as unbelievable as flat out time travel, and my suspension of disbelief will be gone if they manage to travel backwards in time to return Eureka to her rightful time. I mean they don't even have a DeLorean.
    My Anime List

If Eureka is from the future, and had Ao in the past, does that make Ao older than his mother?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast