Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eureka Seven AO

I like that so many of the characters showed some personality in the latest episode.

Elena seems to be having trouble establishing her own identity.

Ao would probably be more interesting if he acted on his own more.

The scar on Fleur's stomach was probably a result of the organ transplant she had.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    Ao would probably be more interesting if he acted on his own more.
    Ao does what he wants a LOT actually. There have been many occasions where he disobeys orders and does what he feels like and it mostly always works out.

The scar on Fleur's stomach was probably a result of the organ transplant she had.
    I hope so. ._.

Would you look at that! An episode that wasn't a confusing mess. So we're down to only one IFO team and we get a tiny snippet of Elena backstory, great time to introduce backstory Bones, when you only have 5 episodes left.

I'm also beginning to wonder if Renton is actually going to show up or if he is just being used as a giant tease in the OP.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I think he'll show up around the ending. I'm about 75% sure. I am basing this on nothing but gut feeling here though.

The 'reveal" of Truth being a Secret was so obvious that I shouldn't even be pointing it out. I'm pretty sure they already mentioned that bit of Elena's past before, I just forget the episode. I'm glad she's just acting how she wants now and we still get Seele references.

This episode was kinda meh until the last few minutes. The second Fleur got out that gun it got awesome though.

I totally saw
        Spoiler:- ...:

And the full version of the opening is online. I don't care if the anime has a good ending at this point since we got that amazing kickass song out of it. So worth it. The track also came with a kind of remix of Days but with some AO style to it. Will that be what they use for the final episode? We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    I totally saw
        Spoiler:- I'm assuming you didn't watch the preview because:

And the full version of the opening is online. I don't care if the anime has a good ending at this point since we got that amazing kickass song out of it. So worth it. The track also came with a kind of remix of Days but with some AO style to it. Will that be what they use for the final episode? We'll see.
    I bought it off iTunes yesterday (the fact that the Australian iTunes store is starting to add FLOW's stuff is amazing in itself) and I'm freaking loving the full version, speaking of the OP, have you seen how well Days and BravBlue sync up with each other's video?

Eureka Seven OP 1 with BravBlue

Eureka Seven OP 2 with Days
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
        Spoiler:- I'm assuming you didn't watch the preview because:
    No, I don't watch previews. I did hear about it online though, and I'm not surprised.

I bought it off iTunes yesterday (the fact that the Australian iTunes store is starting to add FLOW's stuff is amazing in itself) and I'm freaking loving the full version, speaking of the OP, have you seen how well Days and BravBlue sync up with each other's video?

Eureka Seven OP 1 with BravBlue

Eureka Seven OP 2 with Days
    I did notice, in fact I was watching that first video you linked just yesterday. I'm still waiting for someone to make a mashup of Eureka Seven and COLORS by FLOW. If you let the song run for about 10 seconds the opening matches fairly well.

Those "fortress-class" IFOs reminded me of the robots from Castle in the Sky.

Would you look at that! An episode that wasn't a confusing mess. So we're down to only one IFO team and we get a tiny snippet of Elena backstory, great time to introduce backstory Bones, when you only have 5 episodes left.
    Flashbacks of Elena with Eureka were also shown in the episode where Elena was revealed to be posing as Miller. Elena's actions regarding Ao and Eureka also hint at her history.

I do think the development in the latest episode for Fleur and Christophe seemed late, though. They weren't shown doing much in previous episodes, yet suddenly they are trying to take down a main antagonist?

Oh hi

Oh hi

She either pilots it, or it's an attempt to appease fans of the original series by just having it make a cameo, much like the Gekko.

I like how team Harlequinn betrayed them for no raisin.

This show is given me the same feeling as Mirai Nikki, I just want it to hurry up and end.

I wonder if anyone will get the reference I'm making by using the word raisin here.
    My Anime List

I wonder if anyone will get the reference I'm making by using the word raisin here.
    Eureka Seven AO is the greetest.

If they're trying to appease fans of the original series, we're missing the romance element! Maybe Ao will get together with Fleur in the last four episodes with the power of the shoehorn!
    Last edited by TotalPotato; 15th September 2012 at 5:02 PM.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    That is my favourite Futurama scene.

If they're trying to appease fans of the original series, we're missing the romance element! Maybe Ao will get together with Fleur in the last four episodes with the power of the shoehorn!
    Ao will get with Noah, now I know what you're thinking "But that makes no sense!" Well that's exactly the point, just like everything else in the show it makes no sense.
    My Anime List

I like how team Harlequinn betrayed them for no raisin.
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    You guys are awesome.

Ao is more likely to end up with Fleur than anyone at this point, which feels weird because at the beginning of the series I was almost sure he'd be with Naru. Then again, if they have the power to shoehorn Fleur like TotalPotato said then they could just as easily shoehorn Naru instead.

You guys are awesome.
    This is not news to me.

Ao is more likely to end up with Fleur than anyone at this point, which feels weird because at the beginning of the series I was almost sure he'd be with Naru. Then again, if they have the power to shoehorn Fleur like TotalPotato said then they could just as easily shoehorn Naru instead.
    In the first three or so episodes it seemed like Ao and Naru were pretty much together already, but then all the confusing **** happened and now it's almost impossible to guess which relationship (if any) gets rushed into. Maybe Ao x Georg?
    My Anime List

In the first three or so episodes it seemed like Ao and Naru were pretty much together already, but then all the confusing **** happened and now it's almost impossible to guess which relationship (if any) gets rushed into. Maybe Ao x Georg?
    Ao X LilithTruth

Of the suggested pairings, I think Ao x Noah makes the most sense. After all, if you reverse Ao's name, it fits snugly inside Noah.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

TheEnd probably got absorbed by the Scub Coral and carried back in time like the Gekko did. There were also what appeared to be some bits of other KLFs in the Quartz.

Team Harlequin explained that they "betrayed" Pied Piper because they were wary of fighting. Generation Bleu assumed that their satellite was taken down by the United Forces, so they are being cautious.

Unless a triple episode is aired next week, the chances are we won't see the final two episodes until the last two BD volumes are released on January 29th, 2013 (Volune 8 Ep 23) and Febuary 22nd, 2013 (Volume 9 Ep 24.)

EDIT: So Elena is from the past or something, can they make her character any more confusing? Just bring back the simple otaku girl please.

It's also looking more and more likely that Renton is going to get 5 minutes of screen time just to pander to fans of the original series.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 21st September 2012 at 1:03 PM.
    My Anime List

Unless a triple episode is aired next week, the chances are we won't see the final two episodes until the last two BD volumes are released on January 29th, 2013 (Volune 8 Ep 23) and Febuary 22nd, 2013 (Volume 9 Ep 24.)
    How come?

Looks like this week was the conclusion to Elena's "character arc". All that other world bull was wrong and she's just from the past. Turns out she's just as confused and pissed as the rest of us. Fitting really. Ao snaps her out of it with his generic speeches as usual and it's a happy ending. Until Truth comes for the extreme creepy close up, roll credits.

I love that moment when Ao says "I want to be with you!" and Elena gets all excited. Then her face slowly drops into disappointment as Ao includes the other Generation Bleu members AND HIS GODDAMN SLOTH.

Kinda like this:

It made me laugh so hard.

How come?
    There are no episodes of AO scheduled to air after the last one this week, despite the fact that there will be two left.
    My Anime List

There are no episodes of AO scheduled to air after the last one this week, despite the fact that there will be two left.
    Why didn't they just... schedule them to air? I dunno. Gah, it's friggin' bull.

Blame the Olympics, if it didn't miss two weeks it would be fine.
    My Anime List

Blame the Olympics, if it didn't miss two weeks it would be fine.
    Dammit, I forgot about that. Yeah I guess that's why. Damn, that's a long wait.

Anyone notice how bad the animation got this episode, specifically the first half? Yikes.

My Anime List

Spoiler:- It's about goddamned time...:

Not quite five minutes of screen time to pander to fans of the original, but close enough considering there's only two episodes left.
    My Anime List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast