Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Eureka Seven AO

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
        Spoiler:- It's about goddamned time...:

Check out my new art thread right here on Serebii!

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    :: deviantART | Tumblr | Hummingbird | YouTube | twitter :::

Not quite five minutes of screen time to pander to fans of the original, but close enough considering there's only two episodes left.
    It's so bittersweet seeing him again after all this time. In one way it's like "Yaaaaay! He's back! Now he can SAVE this anime!" but in another way it's like "Where were you?! Why did you let this happen?! Why couldn't we have just got an anime about you, those two minutes were so badass?!"

Then there was that "Concluding Chapter Coming Late Autumn" business. So it's getting delayed but not as much now?

Oh, and another thing, why the hell has Naru been wearing those damn things all the time? Here I (and I thinks it's safe to assume everyone else who watches the show) assumed they were growing out of her head or something, but no, she was just wearing them for no raisin.

Yes, I know I made the exact same Futurama reference on the last episode.
    Last edited by Jolteon91; 29th September 2012 at 10:45 AM.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Oh, and another thing, why the hell has Naru been wearing those damn things all the time? Here I (and I thinks it's safe to assume everyone else who watches the show) assumed they were growing out of her head or something, but no, she was just wearing them for no raisin.

Yes, I know I made the exact same Futurama reference on the last episode.
    Probably because a lot of things happen in this show for no raisin.

Watch Naru end up being the girl that Eureka was pregnant with or something. That's one of the few explanations I can think of as to why her and Ao haven't got together.
    That scene with them at the table was hilarious, and kind of a smack in the face to the audience. Naru just says "lol I'm still the same even though my character looked like it completely changed after Truth showed up." Seriously. The way she talked was different. The expression on her face was different. Her outfit changed and she got those ear things which, in a show that makes sense, would represent some kind of character development. But no, apparently she's been the same Naru this whole time.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345