Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Thank you. It could also mean a finale to Project Tempest.
    Tempest didn't go on for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I disagree with your semantics.. "A finale" does not mean 'their final mission period'. It just means that they're getting 'A finale'. the 'A' in front of 'Finale' indicating that there is always the option for more of these finales...

This is the first time in fifteen years of activity, that one of their arcs (the Unova one), gets 'a finale'... A finale doesn't immediately translate to 'final mission'. That's just taking liberties. It's a finale, not their finale.. -.-

Just like how Team Aqua/Magma had a finale but that Magma-guy still appeared afterwards..
    OK, now you're just stretching it. Are you THAT unwilling to believe that the writers want to write out the characters? Their "final mission period" is exactly what's this has been marketed as, not just their final mission in Unova. And when the first trailer AND the stylish poster for this two-parter uses "GOODBYE, TEAM ROCKET" as their tagline, it's a safe bet that it IS their finale, not just a finale. The marketing isn't about the mission: it's about it being Jessie, James, and Meowth's big send-off. Either it's unethical false advertising, or.....

And a finale doesn't translate to 'final mission'? OK, then what about the fact that the official TV Tokyo summary for Part 1 called it their 'final mission' exactly?
    Last edited by AgentPierce; 2nd October 2012 at 7:58 PM.

I still think it's a shame Team Rocket is gonna leave the show but if that means we get Team Plasma instead then I guess I am okay with it

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Brody wasn't a Team Magma agent, he was more like a freelance criminal...similar to how Hunter J worked for Galactic.
    BrolyBrodie was the best villain to appear in the series so far, what in the world has happened with him? I hope he reappears after well...R/S Remakes are announced.
    Last edited by Bisharp; 2nd October 2012 at 8:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    OK, now you're just stretching it. Are you THAT unwilling to believe that the writers want to write out the characters? Their "final mission period" is exactly what's this has been marketed as, not just their final mission in Unova. And when the first trailer AND the stylish poster for this two-parter uses "GOODBYE, TEAM ROCKET" as their tagline, it's a safe bet that it IS their finale, not just a finale. The marketing isn't about the mission: it's about it being Jessie, James, and Meowth's big send-off. Either it's unethical false advertising, or.....

And a finale doesn't translate to 'final mission'? OK, then what about the fact that the official TV Tokyo summary for Part 1 called it their 'final mission' exactly?
    It might be their final mission in Unova, but I believe they are referencing to just the Unova region, as the trio might go to another region to perform operations that will lead to future climaxs in which Ash and co have to stop them.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

If Team Rocket leaves then does any one else hope that the Shadow Triad will take their place as menacing trio of bad guys? Except, maybe a bit creepier then TRio?

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Is this from the most recent maganzine!?

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    Is this from the most recent maganzine!?
    The twitter user posted it on the 25th of September, so maybe?

... I feel like I've seen those pages before. At any rate, the screenshots all look like they're from the original preview.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    ... I feel like I've seen those pages before. At any rate, the screenshots all look like they're from the original preview.
    Yeah they probably are

I think those were from the original eps, not for any future ones.

Oh my Arceus. If this is true, I will always and forever love the writers. But, like the others said, it could be from the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Oh my Arceus. If this is true, I will always and forever love the writers. But, like the others said, it could be from the preview.
    No, most of those scenes in the scan are not from that preview, the Liepard from the plane is the only scene that is.

No, most of those scenes in the scan are not from that preview, the Liepard from the plane is the only scene that is.
    I think that scan was also shown before the episodes though...

Quote Originally Posted by Endoplasmic Reticulum View Post
    I think that scan was also shown before the episodes though...
    well okay, just wanted to check. Though are you completely positive?

well okay, just wanted to check. Though are you completely positive?
    Nope. Hence the "I think" part

Maybe, they might actually appear after Team Rocket's operation. *crosses fingers*

Well that twitter user is japanese and she posted it on the 25th, which is what makes me think it's recent. Though I could be wrong...

Who posted that twitt?
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Who posted that twitt?
    No idea, but the person is Japanese because all the posts are in Japanese. He/She even posted a clearer scan of school-girl Iris from the Drayden battle episode.

No idea, but the person is Japanese because all the posts are in Japanese. He/She even posted a clearer scan of school-girl Iris from the Drayden battle episode.
    That scan was from a magazine dated before the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan causing the episodes to be unaired.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    That scan was from a magazine dated before the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan causing the episodes to be unaired.
    Okay thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure so I posted it here so I could find out. But how do you know it's from a magazine before the earthquake? have you seen this scan before?

Okay thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure so I posted it here so I could find out. But how do you know it's from a magazine before the earthquake? have you seen this scan before?
    Yes, plus it partially shows Burgh.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Ahh yes, I see his leg on the left. Well, this makes me sad.

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast