Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

Quote Originally Posted by Wi-fi Darkrai View Post
    They also had anime art for Porygon2 and Porygon-Z for the johto and DP series, respectively, but they never got put to use in any way, shape, or form, but I digress.

I think those designs may or may not be used at all, but that's just my opinion.
    They are used in the movies when the narrator talks about those fancy intros of the Pokemon World.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

If Team Plasma does not appear anywjere in Best Wsihes, it would affect the unaired episodes.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    If Team Plasma does not appear anywjere in Best Wsihes, it would affect the unaired episodes.
    how exactly? for all you know they were never intended to appear after that 2 parter

I think TP disbanded before Best Wishes even started. One reason why is the Zekrom. Second reason is that TP wasn't seen anymore after the two-parter. TP's first and final appearance could've been in that two-parter. That's why Looker was incorporated into that two-parter. Pierce, some Rockets and remnants of TP were arrested in the end of that. That's what I think. I guess that's why the writers decided to make TR the major villainous team in Unova unless I'm wrong and that Neo Team Plasma comes out, which it might, since original TP is finished.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

I expalin apart from the earthquake various issues with Team Plasma.

-The most important. Is very difficult to explain to the kids the story of Team Plasma. Rmember that any people below 10 has serious problems to understand Team Plasma story, specialy the truth vs ideals and why Plasma wants to liberate pokemon. In a anime where a big part of the public can't understand Plasma the writers could make the Plasma story the most simple way possible. In the game is a minor issue because if you don't tunderstand what are saying please A contionously, defeat the grunts, capture Zekrom, defeat the other legendary and fights Ghetsis although I understand like 10% of what are saying. Explaining the ideals of Team Plasma in the anime could be diificult to explain specially for that audience (the games goes to a 8-16 range, tha anime has a 4-14 range basically).

Second, to progress in BW and fight N like in the games, you'll need to defeat the Elite 4. And to happen Ash needs to win the League before taking the Elite 4 winning them (DP Ash was defeated by the Elite 4 in 1 hit of average). The only possible optins to Ash facing N like the games is delaying the league, that N defeats the Elite 4 with his dragon, the Elite 4 downgrades the level until Ash's level to Ash could defeat them).

Basically, if Team plasma appears in the anime, we could expect for one reason: Genesect. Don't expect expalin their story from the game TP in the anime anymore. And don't expect N, Ghetsis, ... In the anime anymore. Also, in the case of TR vs TP shows all for some reason.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Wow, these excuses are pathetic. It's obvious TP didn't disband after the two-parter. I mean, you can't even be serious if you type something like this. These 2 parter was only supposed to introduce us to Team Plasma, and mostly to the grunts. N and Ghetsis could appear at the end, coming from the shadows.

Team Plasma was a well built organization, they wouldn't end like that. Pretty much they were supposed to appear in the future, but since the unaired episodes didn't air, the animators scrapped their plans about future TP showcase.

They have a chance to appear in the Genesect movie though, so let's focus at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisharp View Post
    Wow, these excuses are pathetic. It's obvious TP didn't disband after the two-parter. I mean, you can't even be serious if you type something like this. These 2 parter was only supposed to introduce us to Team Plasma, and mostly to the grunts. N and Ghetsis could appear at the end, coming from the shadows.
    Users on serebii make me laugh.

It's not a pathetic excuse. Theirs no reason to think TP wouldn't disband, especially given the fact no future episode up until at least BW50 (and again, at this point the Fossil Restoration BW066/67 was being built) had plans for Team Plasma to return.

How can they not be serious when you don't even have a clue either?

Team Plasma was a well built organization, they wouldn't end like that.
    Yes they would, and the fact that Team Rocket have been a bigger focus this saga explains why.

Rememeber other well known characters that didn't have huge roles? Steven, Wallace, the majority of E4 members etc...

I honestly think that other Plasma episodes were made but just got pulled after all the drama.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I honestly think that other Plasma episodes were made but just got pulled after all the drama.
    It's definetly a possibility, but I highly doubt it. I've explained time and time again as to why it's not likely considering all of the facts, but I really can't be bothered to write an essay again

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It's definetly a possibility, but I highly doubt it. I've explained time and time again as to why it's not likely considering all of the facts, but I really can't be bothered to write an essay again
    I just can't picture them doing one special for TP then waiting like a 100 episodes to bring them back again. I think either they were defeated in the two parter or the writers are just too scared to show them again.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I expalin apart from the earthquake various issues with Team Plasma.

-The most important. Is very difficult to explain to the kids the story of Team Plasma. Rmember that any people below 10 has serious problems to understand Team Plasma story, specialy the truth vs ideals and why Plasma wants to liberate pokemon. In a anime where a big part of the public can't understand Plasma the writers could make the Plasma story the most simple way possible. In the game is a minor issue because if you don't tunderstand what are saying please A contionously, defeat the grunts, capture Zekrom, defeat the other legendary and fights Ghetsis although I understand like 10% of what are saying. Explaining the ideals of Team Plasma in the anime could be diificult to explain specially for that audience (the games goes to a 8-16 range, tha anime has a 4-14 range basically).

Second, to progress in BW and fight N like in the games, you'll need to defeat the Elite 4. And to happen Ash needs to win the League before taking the Elite 4 winning them (DP Ash was defeated by the Elite 4 in 1 hit of average). The only possible optins to Ash facing N like the games is delaying the league, that N defeats the Elite 4 with his dragon, the Elite 4 downgrades the level until Ash's level to Ash could defeat them).

Basically, if Team plasma appears in the anime, we could expect for one reason: Genesect. Don't expect expalin their story from the game TP in the anime anymore. And don't expect N, Ghetsis, ... In the anime anymore. Also, in the case of TR vs TP shows all for some reason.
    This is a pretty terrible post XD

Team Plasma's story is not hard to understand. They used the truths vs ideals in the 14th Pokemon movie so that shows you the writers are not concerned about confusing the kids. I don't think you give kids enough credit. Plasma wants to take away Pokemon from trainers which is exactly what Team Rocket wanted to do except N does it for a different reason than the TRio does but Plasma and Rocket are comparable in a lot of ways and basically the leader of both groups want the same thing. Kids are smarter than you think.

And secondly, THIS IS THE ANIME. Who cares if you can only fight N if you beat the Elite 4 in the games. The games are not the anime.
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 9th October 2012 at 3:11 PM.

I hope the whole Plasma story is done in the Genosect movie.

It's basically a waiting game until the series end, and we can ask the then relevant questions to the animé staff.. I'm sure they'd answer.. Of course they can't say anything about the current series, but when you ask something like 'back in Best Wishes, was there any further intent to showcase Team Plasma past the original two episodes?' to Iwane, I would think that he could answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I hope the whole Plasma story is done in the Genosect movie.
    When not the entire Plasma story revolves around Genesect? Yeah.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Of course they can't say anything about the current series, but when you ask something like 'back in Best Wishes, was there any further intent to showcase Team Plasma past the original two episodes?' to Iwane, I would think that he could answer that.
    He's an animator, not a writer, and he's mentioned several times he doesn't really know a lot of details about what's going on in episodes he hasn't personally been set to animate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    He's an animator, not a writer, and he's mentioned several times he doesn't really know a lot of details about what's going on in episodes he hasn't personally been set to animate.
    Exactly. He gave the hint that I mistook for Pierce's return but was actually talking about Giovanni's return because he's the one who animated Part 2 of Team Rocket's finale.

If he hadn't been the one to animated that, then he wouldn't have known. He only has knowledge of the episodes he animates. Asking him general questions is pointless.

It still doesn't mean we can't ask anime workers who CAN answer those sort of questions after Best Wishes.

It still doesn't mean we can't ask anime workers who CAN answer those sort of questions after Best Wishes.
    Right, so go find an anime worker who can. Because Iwane can't.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Right, so go find an anime worker who can. Because Iwane can't.
    Ha ***** please.

I'm no expert, but there are plenty of people fans can contact to ask that sort of question.

To a certain extent, I do agree with what people have been saying about the writers avoiding giving Team Plasma their full plotline. While Team Galactic was certainly dark, TP's backstory has a great deal of abuse (of both N and the pokemon) and has Ghetsis as the manipulative sociopath. Even before Best Wishes started I was concerned about how they would approach it. I think it's safe to say that in the TR vs. TP episodes, TP were not fully "themselves". If anything, from those previews, they came off as a bunch of knight templars who saw themselves as heroes trying to claim the Meteonite. For all we know, that may have been the extent that they were developed to avoid any controversial Poke-PETA themes from being covered. Perhaps the anime was just going to limit TP to guarding Unova's artifacts and such.
    Man Is A Genius When He Is Dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape55 View Post
    To a certain extent, I do agree with what people have been saying about the writers avoiding giving Team Plasma their full plotline. While Team Galactic was certainly dark, TP's backstory has a great deal of abuse (of both N and the pokemon) and has Ghetsis as the manipulative sociopath. Even before Best Wishes started I was concerned about how they would approach it. I think it's safe to say that in the TR vs. TP episodes, TP were not fully "themselves". If anything, from those previews, they came off as a bunch of knight templars who saw themselves as heroes trying to claim the Meteonite. For all we know, that may have been the extent that they were developed to avoid any controversial Poke-PETA themes from being covered. Perhaps the anime was just going to limit TP to guarding Unova's artifacts and such.
    Normally I would believe you but if paul can make it through then team plasma most certainly can.

Don't see them coming back at all honestly. Too little too late, don't really care either way lol.

Basicaly, exist more possibilites of Ash winning the league, Iris being champion before the end of BW, past characters returning into the main cast, Ash winning against Elite 4 Pokemon, Ash catching legendaries, have two girls in the main cast, Genesect not appearing in the movie, Ash losing against Trip in the league, Ash losing against Bianca in the league, Paul having a rematch with Ash after the Unova League, the main cast changing the outfits mid-series, etc... than the two-partner airing.

First, we have 19 months since the two partner is supposed to be airing. Ash has 8 badges, we are in Season 2, Flint isn't anymore in the series, many pokemon have evolved and the only things remaining is Drayden (and who knows if Iris' departure is set up here) and the Unova League. And most important, TR aren't in Unova anymore. And I know why...

Yesterday I saw the preview and I fin something that resembles a nuclear explosion. And I found that TEPCO has detected hery high levels of radiation around Fukushima that can cause deaths in only 40 minutes. Because this is afe that episodes are banned and possibly that any other appareance of Plasma is also banned. One things to note is between BW29,30 don't exist Live caster of BW19 meaning that could be other skipping episode (N introducion, the Ruin Castle (notice that appears desert pokemon around Chargestone, this isn't right)). And don't make a scrap a team in BW24 (a quarter in the series).

The only hope to Plasma appearing is Genesect... But only for Genesect.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Basicaly, exist more possibilites of Ash winning the league, Iris being champion before the end of BW, past characters returning into the main cast, Ash winning against Elite 4 Pokemon, Ash catching legendaries, have two girls in the main cast, Genesect not appearing in the movie, Ash losing against Trip in the league, Ash losing against Bianca in the league, Paul having a rematch with Ash after the Unova League, the main cast changing the outfits mid-series, etc... than the two-partner airing.

First, we have 19 months since the two partner is supposed to be airing. Ash has 8 badges, we are in Season 2, Flint isn't anymore in the series, many pokemon have evolved and the only things remaining is Drayden (and who knows if Iris' departure is set up here) and the Unova League. And most important, TR aren't in Unova anymore. And I know why...

Yesterday I saw the preview and I fin something that resembles a nuclear explosion. And I found that TEPCO has detected hery high levels of radiation around Fukushima that can cause deaths in only 40 minutes. Because this is afe that episodes are banned and possibly that any other appareance of Plasma is also banned. One things to note is between BW29,30 don't exist Live caster of BW19 meaning that could be other skipping episode (N introducion, the Ruin Castle (notice that appears desert pokemon around Chargestone, this isn't right)). And don't make a scrap a team in BW24 (a quarter in the series).

The only hope to Plasma appearing is Genesect... But only for Genesect.
    Well, you are usually wrong with every single one of your predictions so I expect the opposite to happen XD

I do wonder what were gonna get with plasma. Ideally we would get them in a filler but at the very least I would like the 2 parter to air

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I do wonder what were gonna get with plasma. Ideally we would get them in a filler but at the very least I would like the 2 parter to air
    A combination of those 2 things would be even better. They could air the 2 parter after the league as an introduction to the TP filler.

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast