Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1178

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    It doesn't support Team Plasma's return any more than it does Team Rocket's, unless you go out of your way to see what you want to see.
    Okay well where was Looker during all these past team rocket operations? Exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It is supporting evidence which has more basis for a reasonable conclusion than someone who doesn't have anything. Dur da dur!
    He could return because someone robbed a bank as far as you know.

The "evidence" sucks.

No to both counts. This reminds me of people saying that Giovanni's return in Season 2 had to mean that Team Plasma and the Meteorite two-parter would follow suit. Looker is an individual character and is by no means exclusively associated with Team Plasma.
    Then why is he returning? He must be investigating something, and since both of his series appearances dealt with investigating Team Galactic & Team Plasma, then it's highly likely that he is there for Team Plasma. Team Rocket is in Kanto, & Looker isn't gonna show up just to investigate some random criminals. For now, I am in the belief that Team Plasma will appear, whether its the 2-Parter that airs and/or new episodes features them.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Okay well where was Looker during all these past team rocket operations? Exactly...
    That goes both ways. Why haven't we seen Team Plasma or Looker in Unova since the Meteorite plot? Considering that Giovanni returned to Kanto and only came to Unova for a very short while, it isn't hard to see how Looker may have been in Kanto for most of this time. He may not have had time to follow Giovanni back to Unova, or he knew that other things were going on in Kanto.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8
    Team Rocket is in Kanto, & Looker isn't gonna show up just to investigate some random criminals.
    Some random criminals? They're the villains that have had any lasting role in Best Wishes and were said to have created Unova's biggest crisis. What have Team Plasma done? Hide?

If you meant that Team Rocket being in Kanto means that the only villains who can show up are Team Plasma or random ones, then that argument only works under the assumption that Ash will stay in Unova. I still don't see what makes anyone so sure of this.
    Last edited by Kein; 17th November 2012 at 7:59 PM.

confirmed that looker coming back??

Yes. It is confirmed he's coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by juanbryan View Post
    confirmed that looker coming back??
    It sure is. But don't confuse that as evidence for Team Plasma to return. Don't be like HatersGonnaHate.

it is obvious that N and the seven sages are going to be part of the history of bw s2

Looker is coming back? Where are the receipts? And while we're at it, where are the receipts that I asked for a week ago? The link to the blog that mentioned Team Plasma would be appearing near Dragonspiral Tower or whatever (which never happened). I'm just curious as to where all this information is coming from, because nothing seems to be happening no matter how much leaked intel we seem to be acquiring. :x

That goes both ways. Why haven't we seen Team Plasma or Looker in Unova since the Meteorite plot? Considering that Giovanni returned to Kanto and only came to Unova for a very short while, it isn't hard to see how Looker may have been in Kanto for most of this time. He may not have had time to follow Giovanni back to Unova, or he knew that other things were going on in Kanto.
    Well Team Rocket had been quite active lately in Unova & Looker did not show up once. Team Plasma disappeared after BW024 for unknown reasons which gave a reason why Looker wasn't focusing on them. Why would Looker suddenly investigate Team Rocket when he didn't do so when they had 3 arcs in Best Wishes after his initial Best Wishes appearance?

Some random criminals? They're the villains that have had any lasting role in Best Wishes and were said to have created Unova's biggest crisis. What have Team Plasma done? Hide?
    Random criminals, as in not Team Plasma nor Team Rocket. What I meant to say is that Looker has no point of appearing if its just to investigate something other than TR or TP.... unless its Hunter J.

Team Rocket left back to Kanto, so that gives Looker no reason to appear to investigate them now when he could have done so prior. Of course Team Rocket could return in Unova, and if they do, then that means they are setting up the TR VS TP 2-Parter.

The two-parter involves Team Rocket at least as much as it does Team Plasma.
    So? Looker would still be after Team Plasma, since that what the point of his return in the 2-Parter.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Looker is coming back? Where are the receipts?
    His VA tweeted about it. But he gave no context for the appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8
    Well Team Rocket had been quite active lately in Unova & Looker did not show up once. Team Plasma disappeared after BW024 for unknown reasons which gave a reason why Looker wasn't focusing on them. Why would Looker suddenly investigate Team Rocket when he didn't do so when they had 3 arcs in Best Wishes after his initial Best Wishes appearance?
    Giovanni was only involved in the last arc. Otherwise, he's been doing other things in Kanto, so it is hardly unfeasible that Looker could have followed there. As for why Looker didn't follow him back to Unova, Operation Tempest simply didn't last very long. The simple reason is that the writers preferred to focus on Cynthia and Larry instead.

You should all consider the possibility that Team Plasma didn't just randomly disappear. Looker may have very well arrested them.

Team Rocket left back to Kanto, so that gives Looker no reason to appear to investigate them now when he could have done so prior. Of course Team Rocket could return in Unova, and if they do, then that means they are setting up the TR VS TP 2-Parter.
    Again, you're assuming that the filler saga will still be set in Unova. That is not how the previous two filler sagas worked, and there is no obvious reason for Ash to stay in Unova after having been to every important location.

So? Looker would still be after Team Plasma, since that what the point of his return in the 2-Parter.
    You can't say that without having watched the two-parter. I highly doubt that the Meteorite plot ended with Looker vowing to stop Team Plasma in the future, only to never be heard from for nearly two years.

Looker is coming back? Where are the receipts? And while we're at it, where are the receipts that I asked for a week ago? The link to the blog that mentioned Team Plasma would be appearing near Dragonspiral Tower or whatever (which never happened). I'm just curious as to where all this information is coming from, because nothing seems to be happening no matter how much leaked intel we seem to be acquiring. :x
    I think this is the post where it mentions it.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Large message.

According to the CV of Looker's Twitter.

Looker will appear about the beginning of next year......

He said,

てらそままさき @terasomasaki
    ポケモン、持ち役のハンサムさん!登场しますよ~待っててねぇ!

I wonder why he will appear... The post-league events are so mysterious now...
    seriously we don't have any clues of what will happen now, it's enjoyable to see all those predictions.

Team Plasma came out of hiding during the two-parter. The reason why they haven't shown up for over two years was due to Team Rocket's continued presence in the Unova Region, and the writers wanting to focus on one organization. They can't keep making more Team Rocket and Team Plasma feuds, because it'll just look silly as the Team Magma and Team Aqua nonsense. I respect your thoughts, but what you're doing now is forcing your beliefs on others. We'll see who's right soon enough.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Quote Originally Posted by Akuroma View Post
    Team Plasma came out of hiding during the two-parter. The reason why they haven't shown up for over two years was due to Team Rocket's continued presence in the Unova Region, and the writers wanting to focus on one organization. They can't keep making more Team Rocket and Team Plasma feuds, because it'll just look silly as the Team Magma and Team Aqua nonsense. I respect your thoughts, but what you're doing now is forcing your beliefs on others. We'll see who's right soon enough.
    Fine. I still don't understand why you think the writers even bothered with Team Plasma in 2011 if what they wanted all along was to keep them separated from Team Rocket, but this argument is going in circles. All I wanted was to set the record straight that we still don't know what is going to happen, and no one should pretend otherwise.

His VA tweeted about it. But he gave no context for the appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I think this is the post where it mentions it.
    I see. Thanks. Although personally, I'm not sure if this is really confirmation that Looker will be returning; if I recall correctly, Misty's seiyuu said that she would have a role in DP, but it never happened. Things change, so I won't get my hopes up.

I see. Thanks. Although personally, I'm not sure if this is really confirmation that Looker will be returning; if I recall correctly, Misty's seiyuu said that she would have a role in DP, but it never happened. Things change, so I won't get my hopes up.
    Neither I will. If the episodes do happen, cool. If Looker appears again, cool. If nothing of this happens, cool.

At this point, I really don't care about those "postponed" episodes. I lived for more than a year without Team Plasma, I can live like that for the rest of the saga. No need to hope keenly for an event and end up disappointed if that doesn't happen.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 17th November 2012 at 9:15 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Now I said that the two-partner could air. And because if the date is wrong will be know soon I said that's the two-partner could finally air in December, with the possible date on 27th Decembe as a TV-Special.* Why? Because there's many hints on them.

-First, and the most important, anime-related merchandise mentions Genesect being related to Team Plasma. This is important because Genesect Backstory is tied to Team Plasma. We know that Genesect will appear in the next movie and to be aired the "Plasma issue" has to dissappear at least sightly. And we know that the next trailer will come the next month.
    -Second, the Looker's VA comment. I notice one thing that Looker appears in the 2-partner because of Team Plasma and he has an appareance in BW, not in B2W2 (for this reason could be the only "older" scheduled to return in BW1).
    -Third, Liepard is confirmed to appear via a calendar that is known to feature pokemon of the movie. And you know that Liepard appears in the 2-partner. And this Liepard is compatible with other Liepard appearing in the League via Kotetsu/Stephan. Hydreigon isn't suspecting at the moment, but Liepard is now.
    -Fourth, the BW data broadcast is known until the BW-23 although we only known until BWs2-21 (and BWs2-21 is Umbreon, by the way). I give this not because of Hydreigon, but because there's only three timeslots to that Live Caster and I think that the 27th is a normal timeslot (the 3rd January it's the special, in Japan only New Year it's really special, remember episodes before the Christmas' dinner). And it's very feausible to have stored all the timeslot until the end of the year now.
    -Fifth, the Goltik comment. Although we can be sure aout some comment of this "TPCi worker", he's supposed to have some information.
    -Sixth, the Unova part of Best Wishes is almost ending. Makes sense to air this two-partner before Unova will end
    -And seventh, the producers hasn't removed the previews from anywhere in this series. If TV Tokyo officialy declares the episodes banned, they are changing the preview and deleted the message (that happens with the Porygon episode and the Whiscash episode)

I said that isn't confirmed, but now I think that the 2-partner could air. Specially because the Genesect is tied to Team Plasma and explaining that with Team Plasma itself "banned" isn't the right move.

Now, in the case of this episodes air, what will happen?
    -First, the two partner will be aired in the timeslot that's supposed to be, between BW22 and BW25.
    -The episodes will have the basic plot that's supposed to air when first happened.
    -The episodes will have the opening, ending and eyecatch that is supposed to have when them first aired.
    -But the episodes will be edited to remove the scenes that caused to be postponed (this is that Goltik said apparently).

The things that I don't see with Team Plasma is having a central role in the Team Plasma like AgentPierce said in the filler sga that couldn't be in Unova. And Team Rocket will return to the anime after the league, in serious or funny mode.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Now I said that the two-partner could air. And because if the date is wrong will be know soon I said that's the two-partner could finally air in December, with the possible date on 27th Decembe as a TV-Special.* Why? Because there's many hints on them.

-First, and the most important, anime-related merchandise mentions Genesect being related to Team Plasma. This is important because Genesect Backstory is tied to Team Plasma. We know that Genesect will appear in the next movie and to be aired the "Plasma issue" has to dissappear at least sightly. And we know that the next trailer will come the next month.
    -Second, the Looker's VA comment. I notice one thing that Looker appears in the 2-partner because of Team Plasma and he has an appareance in BW, not in B2W2 (for this reason could be the only "older" scheduled to return in BW1).
    -Third, Liepard is confirmed to appear via a calendar that is known to feature pokemon of the movie. And you know that Liepard appears in the 2-partner. And this Liepard is compatible with other Liepard appearing in the League via Kotetsu/Stephan. Hydreigon isn't suspecting at the moment, but Liepard is now.
    -Fourth, the BW data broadcast is known until the BW-23 although we only known until BWs2-21 (and BWs2-21 is Umbreon, by the way). I give this not because of Hydreigon, but because there's only three timeslots to that Live Caster and I think that the 27th is a normal timeslot (the 3rd January it's the special, in Japan only New Year it's really special, remember episodes before the Christmas' dinner). And it's very feausible to have stored all the timeslot until the end of the year now.
    -Fifth, the Goltik comment. Although we can be sure aout some comment of this "TPCi worker", he's supposed to have some information.
    -Sixth, the Unova part of Best Wishes is almost ending. Makes sense to air this two-partner before Unova will end
    -And seventh, the producers hasn't removed the previews from anywhere in this series. If TV Tokyo officialy declares the episodes banned, they are changing the preview and deleted the message (that happens with the Porygon episode and the Whiscash episode)

I said that isn't confirmed, but now I think that the 2-partner could air. Specially because the Genesect is tied to Team Plasma and explaining that with Team Plasma itself "banned" isn't the right move.

Now, in the case of this episodes air, what will happen?
    -First, the two partner will be aired in the timeslot that's supposed to be, between BW22 and BW25.
    -The episodes will have the basic plot that's supposed to air when first happened.
    -The episodes will have the opening, ending and eyecatch that is supposed to have when them first aired.
    -But the episodes will be edited to remove the scenes that caused to be postponed (this is that Goltik said apparently).

The things that I don't see with Team Plasma is having a central role in the Team Plasma like AgentPierce said in the filler sga that couldn't be in Unova. And Team Rocket will return to the anime after the league, in serious or funny mode.
    Then they might as well not show them if its just going to be edited. They aren't going to edit it, they already confirmed that the 2-Parter is in TV Tokyo's possession, with no edits & its up to TVTokyo when to show them.

Giovanni was only involved in the last arc. Otherwise, he's been doing other things in Kanto, so it is hardly unfeasible that Looker could have followed there. As for why Looker didn't follow him back to Unova, Operation Tempest simply didn't last very long. The simple reason is that the writers preferred to focus on Cynthia and Larry instead.
    Operation Tempest lasted 15 episodes, 7 less then the one Looker was set to reappear in. Not to mention the other 3 arcs Team Rocket had. Giovanni may have not been involved in 3/4 TR plots they had after the Meteonite Arc, but Plasma Grunts seem to only be the ones present, so I don't get why Looker wouldn't investigate Team Rocket just because Giovanni wasn't the one doing the orders. This makes me believe Looker won't focus his attention on Team Rocket.

You should all consider the possibility that Team Plasma didn't just randomly disappear. Looker may have very well arrested them.
    That seems downright impossible, the only way to disband a organization is to take down the leader, which would be Ghetsis. I doubt Ghetsis would appear in that 2-Parter so early in the series & get arrested, taking down Team Plasma. At the most a few grunts were probably arrested but that's not nearly enough to have Team Plasma vanish.

Again, you're assuming that the filler saga will still be set in Unova. That is not how the previous two filler sagas worked, and there is no obvious reason for Ash to stay in Unova after having been to every important location.
    Well, it could be... but your also assuming that it will take place somewhere other than Unova. Just because it happened before doesn't mean it will here too. This series has broken past series trends, so don't assume the Filler Saga won't be in Unova. We have several Unova locations yet to be focused on in the Anime, White Forest/Black City, Liberty Garden, a few B2W2 exclusive locations, Aspertia City, Sanji Town/Ranch, they also have the PWT that they can expand on, a Senior Cup & Masters Cup. Iris's rivalry with Langley, Cilan's rivalry with Cabernet.

I also don't get why they need to revisit Kanto for a second time as a saga.

You can't say that without having watched the two-parter. I highly doubt that the Meteorite plot ended with Looker vowing to stop Team Plasma in the future, only to never be heard from for nearly two years.
    Your doing the same by saying they were probably arrested. It's probably likely that Team Plasma escaped, so Looker went on to investigate on his own. And up until now they have shown signs of activity, explaining why Looker is reappearing in the series.
    Last edited by KibaLG8; 17th November 2012 at 10:30 PM.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

I agree with Cressila92 on this one. Plus, Looker may just be investgating something that may end up getting Adh and the gang going, "What the heck!?"
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

The denial in this thread is astounding.

Some people like to deny things till the last minute.

Do some of you people even WANT these episodes to air? I mean this is TEAM PLASMA we are talking about. And besides, we are all Pokemon fans on here and as Pokemon fans, wouldn't it make sense to want to see the conclusion to one of BW's earlier arcs (The Meteonite Arc)?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Do some of you people even WANT these episodes to air? I mean this is TEAM PLASMA we are talking about. And besides, we are all Pokemon fans on here and as Pokemon fans, wouldn't it make sense to want to see the conclusion to one of BW's earlier arcs (The Meteonite Arc)?
    I imagine some people don't want to get their hopes up, only for it to not actually happen and be disappointed.

I don't think the skipped episodes airing is 100% yet. I'd give it 90% right now just to be safe.

Looker returning, however, 100% definitely means Team Plasma is coming. Team Rocket is DONE. They retreated, went back to Kanto, are FINISHED in Unova. Looker was never interested in them before, and they are not coming back so soon, so they are not who he's after.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Looker returning, however, 100% definitely means Team Plasma is coming. Team Rocket is DONE. They retreated, went back to Kanto, are FINISHED in Unova. Looker was never interested in them before, and they are not coming back so soon, so they are not who he's after.
    Exactly. Thank you. And I again point to this magazine scan. Notice that the Japanese text for Team Plasma (Plasma Gang) shows up in the header of Looker's section and in the description. The text for Team Rocket (Rocket Gang) does not. His assignment was going after Team Plasma. If he's returning, then so are they, otherwise he has no purpose.

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast