Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Plasma and Pierce to potentially return?

We can't really be certain about Pierce's fate until we've got some idea about what the hell Giovanni and his secretary's doing, but my theory is that if he had access to a tub of hair gel I bet he'd rock the Flock of Seagulls look.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

I think it's worth remembering that when Team Galactic debuted, it was Saturn in a nonspeaking cameo that nobody ever saw coming. Giovanni and Matori and/or Pierce could easily return in a nonspeaking appearance getting a report from Dr. Zager or some Grunts, and nobody would ever anticipate it. Team Plasma could even debut in the same way, with Ghetsis or one of the other Sages getting a report, just like Saturn did.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    He was arrested? Well then I guess they would have to come up with some way to explain that huh?
    I said it's likely, not that it really happened hehe.

There's a lot of possibilities to explore why he dissapeared, but this one sounds the easiest to work and wouldn't take much time, if the writers aren't going to make a plot for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    He was arrested? Well then I guess they would have to come up with some way to explain that huh?
    Hopefully Looker reappears and he can tell use the true story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    Hopefully Looker reappears and he can tell use the true story.
    U STOLE MY AVATAR Yeah but I do hope Looker re appears to bring the sages to justice

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    U STOLE MY AVATAR Yeah but I do hope Looker re appears to bring the sages to justice
    I doubt the sages would appear here.

Nope, ours is different
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

I doubt the sages would appear here.

Nope, ours is different
    if plasma appears I could see the sages appearing. not in any major role but maybe just as a cameo where there talking to ghestiz or someone. although a filler where ash competes in something and keeps running across sages as he travels would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    if plasma appears I could see the sages appearing. not in any major role but maybe just as a cameo where there talking to ghestiz or someone. although a filler where ash competes in something and keeps running across sages as he travels would be cool
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just the stupidest had the stupidest Idea maybe N starts a league where the sages r what ash has to battle after Ash beats one Looker comes to arrest them and N is the champion they duke it out with Dragons then Ghestis appears blah blah bla h Ash brawls him without his Dragon
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just the stupidest had the stupidest Idea maybe N starts a league where the sages r what ash has to battle after Ash beats one Looker comes to arrest them and N is the champion they duke it out with Dragons then Ghestis appears blah blah bla h Ash brawls him without his Dragon
    I wouldn't mind ash battling the sages during a filler but not as a focus (and not fight all of them). he can compete in a battle frontier type thing and just keep running into the sages. but cilan and iris and maybe trip should get to battle a sage each as well

I wouldn't mind ash battling the sages during a filler but not as a focus (and not fight all of them). he can compete in a battle frontier type thing and just keep running into the sages. but cilan and iris and maybe trip should get to battle a sage each as well
    That would be interesting, Ash, Cilan, Iris, Bell, Trip, Alder, and possibly Cynthia could show up to face a sage each.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    That would be interesting, Ash, Cilan, Iris, Bell, Trip, Alder, and possibly Cynthia could show up to face a sage each.
    actually I would like ash to face most of em. have ash face four then cilan, iris, trip/bianca get one each

actually I would like ash to face most of em. have ash face four then cilan, iris, trip/bianca get one each
    What, the main characters are gonna face the Sages, and Ash naturally has to hog four of them? Why not the Gym Leaders, like in the games?

Gosh, I could've sworn there were people who wanted the animu to be a bit more faithful to the games, if the Gym Leaders fought the Sages instead, that would give Ash and co. time to catch up to N and Ghetsis, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    What, the main characters are gonna face the Sages, and Ash naturally has to hog four of them? Why not the Gym Leaders, like in the games?

Gosh, I could've sworn there were people who wanted the animu to be a bit more faithful to the games, if the Gym Leaders fought the Sages instead, that would give Ash and co. time to catch up to N and Ghetsis, no?
    this is filler saga talk, after the whole plasma plot and the league is dealt with ash travels around doing some quest and keeps running into the sages. if they follow the games they can have the gym leaders face the sages during the main plasma arc

If they make a cameo, their bound to show up again. Zager made a cameo talking and he showed up again....
    Not a care in the world~

If they make a cameo, their bound to show up again. Zager made a cameo talking and he showed up again....
    then I went on about how they could appear as villians in the filler. ash could be running around doing a battle frontier and keep running into sages.

this is filler saga talk, after the whole plasma plot and the league is dealt with ash travels around doing some quest and keeps running into the sages. if they follow the games they can have the gym leaders face the sages during the main plasma arc
    Who says the Gym Leaders can't still be around? Also, what's so special about the Sages? Other than the incident at N's Castle they put up no resistance against you besides summoning a few grunts, if Plasma's gonna be mainly involved in a filler saga then I say they should focus on the real star.

Who says the Gym Leaders can't still be around? Also, what's so special about the Sages? Other than the incident at N's Castle they put up no resistance against you besides summoning a few grunts, if Plasma's gonna be mainly involved in a filler saga then I say they should focus on the real star.
    no you misunderstood. what I'm talking about is for the plasma plot to happen before/during the league. the gym leaders holding off the sages can happen here. then in a filler ash can fight them. N Ghestitz and everyone can have their appearances and battles in the main arc and the sages later. like how you can hunt them down post league in game

Problem is, the writers would have to find a way to not involve Cilan then

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Ketchum! View Post
    Problem is, the writers would have to find a way to not involve Cilan then
    why would they. cilan didn't face the sages in game so he would go with ash to face N

no you misunderstood. what I'm talking about is for the plasma plot to happen before/during the league. the gym leaders holding off the sages can happen here. then in a filler ash can fight them. N Ghestitz and everyone can have their appearances and battles in the main arc and the sages later. like how you can hunt them down post league in game
    There's no time for Plasma with that, unless you want to rush them. It's best that they establish Plasma before and during the League, and use the filler saga as a focus for them.

But IDGAF about that, what's really grinding my Gigiaru is, well, why the hell are you guys focusing so much on the Sages when we have a perfectly good Kaworu Nagisa look-a-like just begging to be used? This is like the Free Pokemon rally I held last Thursday - Everyone picked ugly fooks like Pikachu and Piplup yet avoided the sweet and kooky Bidoof. A tragedy.

There's no time for Plasma with that, unless you want to rush them. It's best that they establish Plasma before and during the League, and use the filler saga as a focus for them.

But IDGAF about that, what's really grinding my Gigiaru is, well, why the hell are you guys focusing so much on the Sages when we have a perfectly good Kaworu Nagisa look-a-like just begging to be used? This is like the Free Pokemon rally I held last Thursday - Everyone picked ugly fooks like Pikachu and Piplup yet avoided the sweet and kooky Bidoof. A tragedy.
    I'm assuming you meant N, to which he is the figure I could see being most likely edited out if Plasma is introduced at this point. Bidoof is cute, but so are the other two.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Weren't there seven sages correct? Then maybe Cilan and Iris + rivals get the sages while ash brawls the main threat N
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Weren't there seven sages correct? Then maybe Cilan and Iris + rivals get the sages while ash brawls the main threat N
    Unless Team Plasma is reintroduced and used throughout an entire filler season, I don't think N is appearing.

It would also be awesome to see Anthea and Concordia... for more character introduction... I think they are both very interesting and can have high potential if planned right

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    It would also be awesome to see Anthea and Concordia... for more character introduction... I think they are both very interesting and can have high potential if planned right
    it would me nice to see them. there not at high on my priority list as other members but they could be interesting in the anime

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast